BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

dulce p.
I like using this when I don't get enough sleep and my under eye dark circles show. It is refreshing.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This feels really good on the skin but I don't really see to much of a difference on my dark circles
Alyssa A.
Vine grove , KY
I struggle with dark circles on the daily, this really helps minimize before make up or even without.
mariah R.
Absolutely love this and I would highly recommend to anyone Great price and I love the rollerball !
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
It did not work well. Even applying regularly didnt clear my dark circles. Not going to buy it again
AllisonVargas.💄♎️💀 V.
Los Angeles
The cooling effect is great for anyone with bags & dry under-eyes. Puffiness is gone within minutes.
Rachael L.
Laurel, MD
I honestly swear by this product. This is the only product that helps me look more awake than I feel
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Worked well enough, but a less expensive brand that I picked up at a dollar type store worked better.
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
It really helps with hiding my dark circles, my circle so bad that I didn't think anything will work.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.