BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
Something quick to use when I'm in a hurry and don't want to walk out the house like who do it and why very useful.
Katie K.
Seabrook, TX
This product is amazing and helped me so much with my dark circles! It makes my skin look so refreshed and moist.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
I loves this product its so firming and absooutely so easy to use inlove tyat its simple & gives great results !!
Karina T.
Me gusta mucho la presentación de este producto como es en roller algo diferente y debe ser magnífico y práctico
angelica c.
South Bend, IN
I love this product. It's my hole grail. This product I go back to time after time. I am deeply in love with this
Lexushernandez
Great awesome product. It covers under eye circles as well as helps wake them up. Love this product use it daily.
Kristen L.
This is a wonderful product. With two young kids I definitely have "tired" eyes. This product definitely works!
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
This does a a great job at blending and brightening the dark circles under my eyes and I now use it every day!!!
Ive been using this for quite a long time to remove my dark circle and its very effective through using it daily
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS
I love garnier it works well for me i like the dark circle roller because it makes my dark circles less noticeable
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?