BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Jacqueline M.
It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
Carolina Y.
This stuff is AMAZING!!! Once I tried it I've been loyal to it. I don't use anything else for my eyes.
Leslie G.
Love this. It's perfect for when you do not wear makeup and just need a hint of cover under your eyes.
Susanna P.
Detroit, MI
Perks your eyes up after a late night. Does a good job covering eye circles and feels fresh and tingly.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL
Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Great coverage! I definitely saw a difference in my undereye circles and puffiness after repeated use.
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
This product feels great while applying and it covers dark spots on the eyes or works as any concealer
Aparna K.
I used it for quite two months but did not found it great for dark circles. It is just a okish cream
Keesha P.
I like this product. Feels crest when your putting it on and it does subtlety conceal you under eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.