BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Makayla M.
It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Mily S.
Chicago
I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Lindsay W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
Michelle R.
Good product. It helped me to rest my eyes and feel fresh at the same time. The price is reasonable too
Giselle G.
Bronx , NY
I love this roller for my dark circles. It covers them up really well. I like how it's lightweight too.
Jocelyn O.
Yardville, NJ
Love love love this stuff!!!!! kinda pricey but i really do like it. definitely would recommend trying
Katya G.
Loveland, CO
Love it! I have really dark circles, I use it everyday. The light/medium is perfect for my skin color.
ErikaDawn💋 B.
Mahnomen, MN
Definitely made my dark circles not look so dark. Not high end but the way it works it might as well be
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
I've tried this once before and it was good. I don't know where to find it anymore. really good product
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
This product feels great while applying and it covers dark spots on the eyes or works as any concealer
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.