BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
The product got rid of a little bit of the dark circles, but not nearly enough to keep me from wearing concealer.
Sydney H.
Arroyo Grande
Very happy with product. The caffeine infused one really brightens your dark circles. I found it very effective.
Michelle S.
Indio, CA
This stuff omg my dark circles are gone and it worked great for me. I always put it on and my circle lighted up.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL
Working two jobs is definitely not easy. But using this cream makes me LOOK like I'm handling it like a champ :)
Elizabeth H.
I didn't see any difference in my under eyes while or after using this product. Overall I was very disappointed.
Marlene U.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this product for like 4years it is great on your under eye
It diminish the black under your eyes
Mandie D.
Harrisburg, PA
I like the way the roller feels under my eyes and it's gentle but the coverage was too light for my dark circles.
Olivia S.
Turlock, CA
Wakes up your eyes with the cooling sensation. I think I used mine so much I lost it wherever I took it!! *cries*
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This works amazingly well for those early mornings after being up all night with the baby. It's a mom-must-have!
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I loved it. Use this a couple years but the i found the concealer from other makeup brands so i stopped using it
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?