BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX
Say no to dark circles!! Hate dark circles but this product bought from walmart is a must buy for anyone who has dark under eyes. Nice packaging, neatly packed, very gentle on skin not harsh at all! Would recommend to any one ! Even just to radiate the under eyes.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo amo su aplicador es perfecto por que el producto no se contagia de nada y lo puede poner el tus ojos fácilmente prueba lo te encantara
I love your applicator is perfect because the product is not spread from nothing and can easily put your eyes you'll love test
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
This product is amazing. not to mention its very affordable. it does a great job in removing dark circles. its also very gentle and smooth on my skin. Its very effective. I'm loving the results i get from this product. highly recommend this if you have dark circles
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Louisville
I use this in the mornings before I apply my makeup and it works pretty well. It covers the dark circles and is easy to apply.. the only drawback are the shades are a little dark for my very light skin and it's kind of pricey. It does its job with a little effort.
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle Eye Roller! It's light and effective. I like to keep my eye creams in the refrigerator to add to the soothing effect. The roller is also convenient to keep in your purse for over night or travel.
ana o.
ana o.
I have freckles so I can never seem to find a cover up. So I gave up. But the darkness around my eyes drives me crazy! I reluctantly tried this and am so grateful! It covers my darkness around my eyes perfectly! I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles!
Vera H.
Vera H.
I had never found an eye roller as good as Garnier Nutritionists Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle roller I keep 2 in my make up bag at all times. Even in a hurry I can count on this for coverage if no time for any other product. Covers extremely well and to the max.
Jasleen H.
Jasleen H.
San Jose, CA
My sister used this product and she loved jt she had really bad dark circles because of stress at school and hard time sleeping at night and she tried it and it did work it took her about 4 weeks to fet them circles away i Higly recommend this For anyody in need
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this visibly tightens and lightens the tender skin under my eyes. I have been using it ever since it came out. My mother in law is the one that introduced it to me and i am so thankful it works wonders for me! And i have been telling people ever since.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??