BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Laura B.
I use this in the AM on days I have dark circles or if I am wearing makeup. Helps minimize puffiness, while covering up the dark circles. Nice texture of the product, easy to blend!
Kayla D.
Port Saint Lucie, Fl
This product is everything, I use it everyday and very handy for on the go, there is a good amount of product for what you are paying for and won’t leave you disappointed, it isn’t a lot of coverage but it does the job.. and it won’t. Crease
Laura B.
Monroe
Love this for a light concealer when I’m going for a natural look. But as for an under eye moisturizer I’d say it doesn’t do a very good job. I have to use a different moisturizer when using this product.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
It’s effective in fading the dark circles around my eyes. It is also affordable, easy to use and handy. I used it well. I would recommend it to my friends. A great buy indeed! I will buy again next time.
Melissa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love this stuff because it conceals and works on the dark circles. I put this on after I use my primer so I don’t have to use as much concealer. I used to work nights so my dark circles are intense.
Karie K.
I wanted to love this but it didn’t work for me. It went on sticky and didn’t feel like it dried down. The brightening seemed to make me more sensitive as well. Packaging is cute and price is good though
Kayla S.
I love this product. It has a sheer coverage but the cold formula really helps puffiness on your eyes and it helps you look more awake. It cancels out your dark circles.
member-540e5
I love this product for under my eyes. Its so gentle on your face and it does some magic with the dark spots under your eyes. Its a great price and a great quality.
Cheyenne W.
Lakeland, FL
I’ve tried everything from cucumber to ice cubes and nothing’s worked for my dark circles like this product. It’s done wonders and it’s an AMAZING PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT! I will definitely be getting more.
Megan T.
Milford , CT
I have wanted to try this product for a while and when I finally did, I think it did a good job at waking me up and freshening my under eye area. But I don’t see a lot of long term results.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.