Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA

This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Jami N.
Jami N.
Beaufort, SC

I wanted to try a #drugstore brand #under eye #anti-dark-circle #darkcircle #remover and I am extremely happy with this product. I use it #daily or whenever I #apply my #makeup the eye roller has just enough #pigment to correct the dark circles, doesn't #dry or look #cakey highly recommend!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

I absolutely love the garnier skin renew anti dark circle eye roller! It is very lightweight, so its not great for full coverage..It is very easy to blend in underneath the eye! Does not go on cakey like most concealors, thats why I love it so much! Great for quick touchups under the eye!
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.

This thing does it work!! I'm a mom and also have 51 years old. Before I started using this it looked like I got punched in both eyes, now I barely have any at all. You have to roll it on and then rub it in, I use it daily and I have really sensitive skin and this has given me no issues.
Kristina h.
Kristina h.

I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

This product is my life and has been for the last year! I love love love it!
It covers your under eye brilliantly and makes your dark circles disappear
I bought mine from superdrug but you can buy it in boots as well
I would defininetly recommend this to others as it is an amazing product
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to get this anti. Dark circles eye roller to see if it will help the wrinkles under my eyes.after I review this product to see how well it works for my wrinkles under my eyes I will tell my friends and family about it and I will give my feed back on how well that I liked it.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Wonderful product for your dark circles, I suffer from dark circles and this helps make me look less tired. I also use the one that is tinted and it is awesome. I will continue to purchase this product since there is no cure out there for my dark circles. Very affordable and effective.
Katie R.
Katie R.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I picked it up on a whim, what sold me is that I can use it without having to have foundation over it. I have extremely sensitive skin under my eyes and have never had a problem with this. I have recommended it to a few friends now and will absolutely buy it again!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX

I have used this product on and off for many years, but I always come back to it. I first picked it up it up on the hunt for a subtle, easy to use concealer. This product is great - hydrates, feels nice, and provides light coverage. I use it mostly on no makeup or minimal makeup days.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.