BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sarah G.
Owatonna
This is seriously a staple product in my every day routine! Amazing tint, helps with puffiness and dark circles. I don't use any conceal under my eyes. Even using every single day one roller last 6 months minimum. This is a MUST have for everyone!
Amy H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It feels so smooth and refreshing under the eyes. It's a great price for the quality, and is super gentle on the skin. The roller ball makes it easy to apply. I like to keep it in the freezer to make it extra refreshing!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a miracle, good coverage, and after I take my make-up off I can see the results. It gets rid of my dark bags. It's not a solution because you have to sleep and all that but it does it's job. And worth the price. I have to buy this again.
Miranda A.
Ulysses , KS
The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
I use this on the daily. Not only is it a great concealer, but it brings immediate brightness to my eyes. I have always had trouble finding eye products because of sensitive skin, but this left no irritation. I am a fan and would purchase again.
Priscila V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kind of refreshes the skin and it feels so cooling i got it in a CVS i believe. it was small but then again i still got it. don't remember how much i payed, but the product itself is great it's real cooling. Don't think i would but again.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to travel products! I love that they made this one which also has a little concealer in it. I love to leave this in the freezer and it feels amazing under my eyes after. Perfect after a long flight to make you look awake.
Ann H.
Walkerton, IN
This is wonderful stuff! The metal rollerball is cold against your skin, which is both soothing and helps reduce puffiness. The formula is super light, but still helps conceal the undereye discoloration, making it usable alone or with foundation/powder. I love it as a mom nearing 40 and my 16 year old daughter loves it too!
Tangela J.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I'm convinced there is no product in the world that is a match for these puffy bags and rings under my eyes. This product smells good and the roller ball feels like a little eye bag massage.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?