BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Kawaii P.
Sacramento, CA
My dark circles aren't fully rid of, but it does lighten them more than any other products which I absolutely love!
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
I love this under eye roller. It really helps the dark circles I fade. Plus, it's so easy to take with you anywhere
Lola S.
78258
Always helps me when I'm on the go! Coverage is extremely good and not too heavy! I would recommend it for everyone
Estefania G.
It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Sherise S.
Wichita, KS
It didnt really do anything for me and that was a let down and i don't think I'll be getting this product again.
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
As a new mom any product that helps hide my dark eye circles and also relieves puffiness gets 5 stars in my book.
Katie K.
Seabrook, TX
This product is amazing and helped me so much with my dark circles! It makes my skin look so refreshed and moist.
Kristina B.
Victor , NY
The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
Irma C.
I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Jennifer G.
Houston
Now this product i love use it for a while now and i need to get more of it that how much i like it for me. ..lol
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?