BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product helps me a lot because I have dar circles and bags under by eyes which it very useful to use
Maria G.
Salem, OR
I've used this product for a while now I've seen some improvement so far it works great highly recommend
Samantha S.
King city , CA
Didn't really notice a difference I looked hydrated bit didn't notice a difference with the dark circles
tracy d.
Feels good when you put it on, the color is okay its too dark for me and i hate how it only has 1 shade.
Mayra R.
Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Lauren B.
It dI'd ok, but wasn't able to help dramatically reduce my dark circles in the way I was hoping it would.
Stephanie A.
Aurora, CO
I LIVE for this stuff!!! It instantly takes away any dark circles or blemishes I have!!! Always my go to!
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love this. Makes me look like I had ALL the sleep! Flattering shade. Nice coverage! Ride or die product!
Tatiana G.
Its a good product that helps to delete dark eye circles and improves the blood circulation in that zone
Tana R.
I use this and really like it I've noticed a decrease in my under eye darkness since using this product
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.