BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Lola S.
78258
Always helps me when I'm on the go! Coverage is extremely good and not too heavy! I would recommend it for everyone
Kristina B.
Victor , NY
The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
Irma C.
I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Katie K.
Seabrook, TX
This product is amazing and helped me so much with my dark circles! It makes my skin look so refreshed and moist.
Jennifer B.
The product got rid of a little bit of the dark circles, but not nearly enough to keep me from wearing concealer.
Sydney H.
Arroyo Grande
Very happy with product. The caffeine infused one really brightens your dark circles. I found it very effective.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa Clara, CA
I loved it. Use this a couple years but the i found the concealer from other makeup brands so i stopped using it
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
As a new mom any product that helps hide my dark eye circles and also relieves puffiness gets 5 stars in my book.
Elizabeth H.
I didn't see any difference in my under eyes while or after using this product. Overall I was very disappointed.
Estefania G.
It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.