BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Patti E.
This feels nice under the eyes but i don't really feel like it has done anything to eliminate my dark circles..
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
I love this, i sadly ran out of it and can't find it anymore but it helped me a lot with my under eye circles.
Rachel B.
Weatherford, TX
Love love love this stuff absolutely amazing product use it daily as part of my regimin couldn't live without it
Jessica R.
Sinking Spg, PA
No big difference in over a month of use. got it on sale so it wasn't to much on the Wallet when it didn't work
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
I really like this. Especially on days where I'm extra tired (everyday!) I like that the applicator is cooling.
Jessica M.
Milford, CT
THIS. This is my secret to looking well rested while running after two under two! It's the difference maker.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Being that I have dark circles from non sleep, this product was a lifesaver. Worked wonders on my under eyes.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
The perfect product for a long night of study. i really recommend it forever 100%. it acts perfect in my skin
Casey K.
I use this everyday and love it! Makes my dark circles disappear :) I would definitely recommend this product
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.