Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
I use this product on a daily basis. It not only gives my skin extra coverage it also moisturizes and adds a nice glow to it. This bb cream gives the skin a very natural look. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Litsa D.
Litsa D.

This product really helped with my dark circles. I study architecture and pull all nighters on a regular basis so my dark circles were bad. I found this product in the local supermarket and it really helped mask those circles. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Adena C.
Adena C.

Honestly not sure if this had any impact whatsoever on my dark circles, but it kept the delicate skin under my eyes moisturized and soft. I also used it on my lids and they benefited.
Mary carmen R.
Mary carmen R.

Es super me encanto.. Ayuda a aclarar la bolsas de los ojos y los refresca.. Ami me encanto a si que les recomiendo chicas a que lo puedan comprar.. Y probarlo
Sam B.
Sam B.

It was pretty amazing. I finally was able to hide my dark circles. Although, I think you should add more skin shades, to match the skin Colors.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.

I used this daily even if I didn't wear a full face of make up that day. It's so quick and covers really well. It is a bit watery so if you like having a thicker coverage theb this isn't for you but other than that, it was awesome. I use this as part of my daily routine now!
Mía B.
Mía B.

It helps to desapear the black thing under you eyes. I used daily, twice a day and it helps me a lot. Super gently, and I bought it on my local drugstore. Nice packaging but tiny.
Angeles H.
Angeles H.

Very soft and easy application and the cover is great and good soft. And the color looks natural very good product
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Unionville

This Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was just what I was looking for. It helped my under eye skin seem brighter and was cooling when putting on. I recommend it.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sudbury

This product helps, but it's not a miracle cream. Expect to still have those dark circles. They are also a little over priced for the brand you are buying. I can get a high quality eye roller for the same price. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.