Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Unionville

This Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was just what I was looking for. It helped my under eye skin seem brighter and was cooling when putting on. I recommend it.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI

I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me

This was not a bad product but it wasn't anything I'll buy again. I have concealers that do a far better job of hiding my dark circles. This felt like nothing more than foundation in a roller ball.
Mía B.
Mía B.

It helps to desapear the black thing under you eyes. I used daily, twice a day and it helps me a lot. Super gently, and I bought it on my local drugstore. Nice packaging but tiny.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.