Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Sahana D.
Sahana D.
Delhi
I was looking for a night cream but it can only be used as a concealer. And as a concealer it is effective as it definitely lightens them . It works like wonder. And it also takes away the puffiness too. A bit pricey. Overall, it is an Okay product. I don't think I would recommend it to any friend.
Zeeba S.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india
Its good product liked the product bt i didnt meet my expectation because i hav very dark under eye circles yaa its has good value price is affordable its very gentle on skin it may suit all type of skintone if want to try ? U can try because i had lot evpectation may b dint met to mark u guyzz can try say me abt u using the product­čśü
Urvashi S.
Urvashi S.
I think this product worked really well for my skin as it blended in properly and didn't gave me any crease line even after a full day which is big plus.
As i don't have much dark circles so I don't know whether it cures them or not but it definitely brightens the area under my eye.
Jules L.
Jules L.
Viareggio
I use it on a daily basis.
It makes my dark circles look better.
The skin around my eyes is really dry and this product don't make it look even drier like many concealers do in that area.
Doesn't look cakey, doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
I've purchased it many times now.
Billie P.
Billie P.
Arbroath, Angus
Glides on seamlessly and sits very nicely under my concealer. It use to irritate my skin the first I used it, however I went back to it in the desperation of hiding my dark circles. I guess it just depends on your skin type(I have really oily skin) but this works nicely.
oumaima j.
oumaima j.
i don't really have dark circles ,they are a little bluish purpulish but nothing dramatic .So i used the garnier eye roller as a concealer .it is lightweight and apllies easily and gently , it hides well my ender eye area but it's  not the best concealer there
Alya M.
Alya M.
Excellenet, I really loved using this and the skin around my eyes was softer and felt comfortable. Didn't buy again as much of the product is not able to be used when it gets to the end of the tube i.e. the tube started to. split and the cream came out in a few places.
emma d.
emma d.
good product for price. leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. drys a little stiff for me thought. good product for combination skin. would buy this product again if it was on sale. dry's to stiff for my liking.  does however leave under eyes looking more vibrant.
Bushra I.
Bushra I.
Swindon
I tend to get really bad under eyes, normally dry and dark. the packaging is very nice and sleek and fits in with most Garnier products. I bought it at Superdrug. it's very gentle on sensitive skin so I definitely would recommend it to people with that skin type
Luz Stefani M.
Luz Stefani M.
valencia
The formula is really thin so it doesn't look  and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this, but I like add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.  but I'm not sure I would buy again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.