BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Louise C.
This product is great for covering my under eye circles and I use it everyday it glides across the eye and is gentle I would repurchase this item again as it wasn't overly expensive and you got what you paid for. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sandhya J.
Australia
One of my friend gifted me Garnier anti dark circle eye roller . I started using it . Very good coverage. It's very liquid. And very easy to apply it . I just roll around my eyes and then blend with makeup brush. It's doesn't look cakes at all.

Kristen A.
You can see a visible difference 10 - 15 minutes after application. It's pretty effective but doesn't do much if you have really dark bags. It's easy to apply and is a pretty inexpensive product so it's worth what you paid for. Would buy again.
Han L.
So good! I use this everyday as my under eye concealer and it covers everything while still looking super natural. Would definitely recommend as anti-aging properties are really good to have in a concealer. Good value for a superior product.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire
With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Yvonne D.
Glasgow, State/Province
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely felt like it got rid of eyebags and evened my undereye skin out a little. Very refreshing to use and made my eyes feel more awake. Gentle and soothing on the skin. Very easy to use! Used it everyday and then bought a new one!
Marie M.
Holbrook, NY
I have medical problems that I don't get to sleep much so I get bad circles under my eyes. I tried Garnier dark circle eye roller but after a few weeks nothing changed. The dark cicles are still there and just as bad as they were.
Abbie H.
Loved the idea of this product. The little ball was so cooling on the eye area. Really felt like it was doing so good: however the tint is far too strong so for someone like me with her pale skin it didn't colour match very well!
Rosa R.
Tieton , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product probably one of garniers best.. Definitely got rid of my dark circles it's pricing is very fair and did meet my expectations as I love garnier products it's very gentle and would be buying it again of course!!
Louise T.
I want to keep my face as young as possible. So I start early, I haven't really noticed any effect but that's probably because I don't have wrinkly skin yet. It's quite affordable and that's a reason why I would recommend it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?