Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Adymel R.
Adymel R.

I have very dark circles and this product helps to conceal them a little. But there are days when I need additional concealer. I recommend it for people who have dark circles but not so marked, just to brighten up the eye area.
Cytn C.
Cytn C.
Madrid

Very good product of Garnier!
Good packaging, good smell, good product! Good price and value also!
Love this is perfect for my skin!
Charlie K.
Charlie K.

Was okay but dried out a bit quite quickly, it was easy to apply and remove, however it wasn't an exact match and had to mix with others
Maebelle M.
Maebelle M.

I would say this didn't really help my dark circles but it did brighten the skin under my eyes which made me look more awake!
Korrina V.
Korrina V.
Montreal

Need this in my life lol I have three young kids and they all wake up two to three times a day so this is my favorite for this
Alisson W.
Alisson W.

Usei em meu cabelo, que é crespo, deixou mais macio, sedoso e menos oleoso, além de um brilho e liso natural.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

honestly it was really easy to use. it made a little bit of a different but not that much. It doesn't co-operate with my skin type. It's kind of sticky and greasy but at the same time it kind of dries out your skin when you use it for a long period of time.
Maisy B.
Maisy B.

An great product, lovely packaging, creamy, very effective can see the results within a few weeks, would definitely re-purchase and highly recommend!
ellen s.
ellen s.

This is the best under eye product out there. I always suffer with dark circles no matter how much sleep i get or how much water i drink. I use this in my morning routine and in my night time routine if it's been a long day. So easy and smooth to put on.
Nastia S.
Nastia S.

I really liked the product, it really helped me since i alwaaays seem to have dark circles, wich is quite annoying. It was a good value, definitly worth it. It was surely effective, even tough it could be better. Yes, it really helps, I'm happy with the results, even tough it could have been better.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.