The Best Drugstore Eye Creams: 102K Reviews
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.96 / 5 based on 1,728 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
I find this really hydrating. I like to put it on in a morning and it just instantly makes me feel more awake! I'd buy again. Although Luckily I don't have bags or anything it is so nice 👍🏻
Kind of disappointed on this product, It didn't reduce the darkness under my eyes and though it has a very calming feeling when applied, I break out on the sides of my eyes after I woke up.
Its super refreshing and moisturizing. The gel absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes feeling super soft! Plus i can definitely tell a difference regarding my dark circles under my eyes
Good product,available at the supermarket . I was excited to use it and I can say that to a point it did moisturizenmy under eye area but didn't see my under eye discoloration reduce.
I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
I haven't used this personally but my mum has and she loves it. She uses it every day in the morning and at night and she suffers from very dry skin so it's gentle on the skin too
Ive use this eye cream for two month. Within those two months my bags And my dark circles around my eyes didn't get any better, I just found under my eyes got more oily then normal
Este producto me gusta porque con mi ritmo de trabajo siempre estoy muy muy ojerosa y cumple mis espectativas para verme bien fresca y descansada y su textura es muy fresca
I like this product because you can always bring it anywear, and the feeling when you used it on your pufft eyes, it has a cold and refreshing feeling underneath your eyes.
It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos