BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sandra L.
I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use. I recommend to others all the time
Samantha J.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a unique concept but I don't think I could continuously use it. It felt nice going on, cool and soothing and it had a tint to it for coverage on the bags under the eyes.
I love Garnier products, this particular one is simply not for me. Too much commitment :(
Ami J.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Very hydrating on the delicate skin around my eyes. It's tinted too so it provides a light coverage for those pesky dark circles.
The product is excellent value for money as a little really does go a long way.
For an extra soothing feel, I keep mine in the fridge!
Nada B.
It is an amazing product. It works really well and does a great job covering and lightening the dark circles. I've been using it for almost a year now and I'm very glad I started using it because it has fixed the dark circles under my eyes like no other prodect.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This can be applied in morning even at bed time.my friends say i look brighter happier.very good price guys.so gentle at doing its job.try it I'm impressed. Nice packaging not bad at all.fun to use.maybe add a fun scent collection. Nice feel when applying too.
Oh Ą.
I just love this product. I have very dark circles. Although I have smooth skin my dark circles are my main concern. I was looking for a product that only gets rid of dark circles but not wrinkles because I don't have wrinkles. I would differently buy again.
Tea P.
Tirana Albania
Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Hannah M.
The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Carlotta B.
I actually prefer natural methods to treat my dark circles, I didn't find this was very effective, and this disappointed me a bit. A bit pricey for actually doing nothing. I can say it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't recommend it to other people
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE
Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?