Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA

I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
stael W.
stael W.

best product ever, i just love it so much... i wish i could find it in brazil. It really does the work, i can't even imagine my life without it!
Priyanka H.
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ

A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Kiran M.
Kiran M.
Goldcoast

I used it for my dark circles and puffy eyes before going to bed for 3 weeks continuously. First week i saw a bit difference and after that i couldn't see much of difference so i stopped using it. Anyways it was a bit effective not that bad.
Deweni P.
Deweni P.

I've always had extremely dark and puffy under eyes. This product exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with the results. I bought this at my local Priceline when out shopping. This was my first time using an undereye product. The results were immediate but didn't last as I wanted.
joseliin v.
joseliin v.

This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Yadkinville , NC

Absolutely love this! It actually works and it's really not expensive. I bought this at a nearby Walmart so you can find it almost anywhere. It's very effective and I would buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lake Worth, FL

I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Fraan A.
Fraan A.

Es buenisima, su textura es lo que mas me encanto ! La recomiendo mil veces, ya que por ser de test blanca siempre aparecen problemas de manchas u oscuridad alrededor de los ojos, esta crema me ayudo bastante para deshacerme de las manchas.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.