Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Leighton Buzzard, ['', '', '']
Being a long time sufferer of ridiculously pale skin and dark circles; I tried this to ease the harshness of my face and make it look like I do sleep. It definitely works, I was pleased with the concealer and there was a noticeable difference even when I wasn't using it that the circles had gone down. One of the main things I was pleased with, was that it wasn't too dark for my skin; a lot of eye concealers I feel go a bit orangey on my skin as they're for generalised skin tones. My only gripe would be the creasing after a while - but this can easily be rectified with a concealer before use.
Lorraine Mae C.
Lorraine Mae C.
Puerto Princesa
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is the first item I reach for in the morning. It goes on cool and has just the right amount of tint to cover up under-eye dark circles. I use this everyday and have for about 3 months. One roller goes a long way (will last several months). I use it each morning before putting on my foundation and it does brighten my eyes and reduce the puffiness and dark circles.  I do recommend this if you need lighter coverage.
sonal A.
sonal A.
Mumbai
Used entire product without skipping... no change in the appearance of my dark circle. The only thing I like about it is the packaging .. applicator, as its very easy to use. Initially I used to like garnier products but don't know off lately they must have change the formula or something.. very upset 😞
Thamiris L.
Thamiris L.
eu e minha mae usamos juntas e vimos o otimo resuldado que esse produto tras em nossos olhos, é impressionante a mudança boa e clara que ele tras. indico. e aprovo concerteza, tambem nao é muito caro e é bem acessivel pois se encontra em qualquer farmacia
DN Ezridah D.
DN Ezridah D.
Kluang, Johore
I don't have any severe dark circles, therefore I use this only for short period of time. It is very comfortable when you use it. Instead of I said  that it effective, I would say it worth a try because my dark circles somehow are slowly disappear. I recommend this for those who does not have any severe dark circles. A great product wit a great price.
Eduarda F.
Eduarda F.
Castelo Braco
É bem prático, devido ao seu tamanho e forma de aplicar bem simples. Este SkinAtive tem o formato de uma caneta, com uma ''bolinha'' de metal na ponta que apesar de dispensar a dose certa do produto, dá a sensação de refrescar a pele de forma a desinchar os papos. A cor e a textura em si adapta-se muito bem à pele, disfarçando muito bem a olheira.
Varshu B.
Varshu B.
I was a little skeptical about this product as I have tried many eye creams and wasn't sure whether Garnier would work. However, I am pleased with the results. This is a great product and after 2-3 weeks you start to notice the difference under your eyes. They become more brighter and lift up your face. It also makes you look fresh and is a great product that is now part of my skin care routine
Gomo T.
Gomo T.
The SkinActive range has always been good to me so this product was the first eye I decided to try out. It kinda gets the job done but i still feel like there other creams that are more effective. I didn't react so well to it because it's cause some hyper pigmentation that I didn't have before so now I look like I have permanent dark circles. The day I used it I look super awake and fresh !
Mikee M.
Mikee M.
This product is great, it really smoothens my undereye area. When i use it, it feels like i got really good sleep and i just love it! It's great for those college students like me that are so stressed out because of heavy paperworks.
Sahana D.
Sahana D.
Delhi
I was looking for a night cream but it can only be used as a concealer. And as a concealer it is effective as it definitely lightens them . It works like wonder. And it also takes away the puffiness too. A bit pricey. Overall, it is an Okay product. I don't think I would recommend it to any friend.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.