BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Cindy B.
I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
heather l.
Copperas Cove, TX
Been using this for years, love it. Works wonders on rings or bags under my eyes when I haven't gotten enough sleep.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
This really brightens my dark circles up, it isn't too heavy, the downside is it doesn't really last on my oily skin
Yulien R.
miami
I can say that it is an excellent product, and I have seen good results. I totally recommend it, it helped me a lot.
Rhea P.
It lightens up my dark circle.its great product which i can recommend to others,with regular use before going to bed.
Kendel H.
This is such a well worth product!! Its simple to use, & worth the money! I would definitely recommend this product.
karen S.
A este producto le doy un tres porque lo compre pero aun no lo he utilizado pero su linea de productos son muy buenas
Jazmyne R.
Bryan, TX
Love the smell of all garnier products! This is great to apply before bedtime, and you can’t go wrong with the price.
Katherine h.
SPRINGFIELD, OR
I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Kenzie P.
Cambridge, OH
I love this for dark circles. It smells great works great. An I can honestly say it does work. My mom also loves it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.