Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Afi E.
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario

Really like this product, it's good for everyday use and works so perfect with my dry skin.
Pia D.
Pia D.

La uso siempre y me gusta porque funciona y me ayuda mucho, me encanta súper recomendable
Annie C.
Annie C.

So good It is economical, not good at all, but it does the function for which it was made
Raluca M.
Raluca M.

One of the best products ever used for dark circles!! Its also great as an eye primer.
Saray L.
Saray L.
Miami Beach

Es bastante buena la verdad que llevo muchos años usándolo estoy muy contenta con el
luz s.
luz s.

Is good, although a little expensive in my city
I do not have more to say about this
Yadi G.
Yadi G.
Tijuana

It erase dark circles and it feel fresh I totally love garnier, I totally recommend
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, Qc

It didn't make a major change in my face but for sure i see approuvement from this
Caa
Caa

i used this but i kind of not seeing any changes , still have that eyebag :(
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Leighton Buzzard, ['', '', '']

Being a long time sufferer of ridiculously pale skin and dark circles; I tried this to ease the harshness of my face and make it look like I do sleep. It definitely works, I was pleased with the concealer and there was a noticeable difference even when I wasn't using it that the circles had gone down. One of the main things I was pleased with, was that it wasn't too dark for my skin; a lot of eye concealers I feel go a bit orangey on my skin as they're for generalised skin tones. My only gripe would be the creasing after a while - but this can easily be rectified with a concealer before use.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.