BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
I love the way this feels going on and the smell is great. I can tell a big difference if I use it every day.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Being that I have dark circles from non sleep, this product was a lifesaver. Worked wonders on my under eyes.
Judy B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the cool feeling under my eyes, but a little sticky - not sure it really removed any dark circles either
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
The perfect product for a long night of study. i really recommend it forever 100%. it acts perfect in my skin
Princezz J.
Bakersfield
This product works good for me and I have very droopy eyes so it makes me look so awake and ready for my day
Anthony W.
Long Beach, CA
So far but maybe three or four years I feel like they did much of anything. In the future take a ducking nap
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Really works! Have been using this company for years and it never ever lets me down with under eye problems.
Mel T.
It looks fine after application, but oxides after a couple of hours making dark circles appear more visible.
Jessica M.
Milford, CT
THIS. This is my secret to looking well rested while running after two under two! It's the difference maker.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.