Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Billie P.
Billie P.
Arbroath, Angus
Glides on seamlessly and sits very nicely under my concealer. It use to irritate my skin the first I used it, however I went back to it in the desperation of hiding my dark circles. I guess it just depends on your skin type(I have really oily skin) but this works nicely.
oumaima j.
oumaima j.
i don't really have dark circles ,they are a little bluish purpulish but nothing dramatic .So i used the garnier eye roller as a concealer .it is lightweight and apllies easily and gently , it hides well my ender eye area but it's  not the best concealer there
Alya M.
Alya M.
Excellenet, I really loved using this and the skin around my eyes was softer and felt comfortable. Didn't buy again as much of the product is not able to be used when it gets to the end of the tube i.e. the tube started to. split and the cream came out in a few places.
emma d.
emma d.
good product for price. leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. drys a little stiff for me thought. good product for combination skin. would buy this product again if it was on sale. dry's to stiff for my liking.  does however leave under eyes looking more vibrant.
Luz Stefani M.
Luz Stefani M.
valencia
The formula is really thin so it doesn't look  and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this, but I like add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.  but I'm not sure I would buy again.
Bushra I.
Bushra I.
Swindon
I tend to get really bad under eyes, normally dry and dark. the packaging is very nice and sleek and fits in with most Garnier products. I bought it at Superdrug. it's very gentle on sensitive skin so I definitely would recommend it to people with that skin type
Iris O.
Iris O.
It really helps with my under eye cirkels. I have noticed a noticible diffrence after a week of use. I have bought it at a clearence store so I don't know the original price, so I can't tell if it's worth the price. but i would defenitly recommand this product
Tahreem A.
Tahreem A.
Manchester
This actually was one of my favourite concealers for s very long time, I have heavy dark circles and I think this managed to clear my problems better than the concealers I have been using nowadays. It's such a shame I can't seem to find it in store anymore!
Maru L.
Maru L.
No.2 Ph7 Blk8 Lot1 Emerald St., Brgy. San Vicente, Pacita Complex I, San Pedro Laguna
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this before. The packaging was okay, I like the roll on thing on the top so you can easy to apply the product. The shade was okay but a little bit lighter in my skin back then. I would recommend this for a first timer make-up enthusiast like me. :)
Jenifer T.
Jenifer T.
I never got the hang of the product. Dark circles is always a concern for me and I have tried various creams both chemical and natural. the roller did not have promised results for me. And the effect was not lasting. Overa;ll an ok ok product.  Not very expensive, still did not work for me
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.