Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Raksheen A.
Raksheen A.

As someone who really cares about concealing dark circles and wants to cover them as much as possible, this was the first product I bought at Wal-Mart. There aren't a variety of shades offered, so it does blend at all with your skin. It looks messy. When applied to your skin it is cool, which might help with puffiness. I have deep set eyes and dark circles, so it does not help me. I still have it but I never use it because I can just add a few more dollars and get something that actually works.

Also, the roll-on is going to gather the bacteria from your skin and mix it with the concealer which can grow to be even more harmful bacteria. I suggest throwing it out after six months.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA

Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I have really dark circles under my eyes which I feel insecure about I found this after using lots of creams and powders and this goes on and looks so natural I finally look alive and awake....I don't even need other makeup on just when using this at times it feels enough!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY

This stuff is great for brightening up your under-eyes and waking up your face. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Blend quickly though because it dries relatively quickly. Unfortunately, the color does not match everyone so I had to dock some points.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL

Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL

This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR

I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.

This is a wonderful product. With two young kids I definitely have "tired" eyes. This product definitely works!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV

I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Iris F.
Iris F.
Lac Du Bonnet

I bought this mostly for the puffiness under my eyes but it did not do a very good job. I guess I should have purchased the one without concealer as this one looked very dry on my under eye and had wrinkled. Did nothing for me.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.