Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB, NB, NB

I enjoy this product, but it is not a staple. It's nice but as fair as actually coverage I don't find it measures up. It is easier for me to just use a separate cream and concealer to treat and cover my dark circles then to layer ft his roller product. If you have mild dark circles this would be great for you but anyone with real troublesome discoloration in the under eye area this is not going to cover them.
Ammara T.
Ammara T.

I started using this under my eyes at night and in the morning before putting on makeup. It acted as a light concealer base for my foundation and concealer to go over it. I somehow mananged to lose this in a week so didn't get to fully use it for it to show best results.
Mia B.
Mia B.

Para la elaboración de esta gama, Garnier ha seleccionado los mejores activos cosméticos como la glicerina que aporta hidratación, el ácido salicílico que reduce las imperfecciones y el ácido glicólico que minimiza las irregularidades de la piel y los ha combinado con los mejores ingredientes de origen natural, mezclando en algunos de sus productos la Vitamina E junto con la Vitamina Cg(derivado de la VitaminaC), dos potentes antioxidantes que ofrecen multitud de beneficios a la piel, aportando una protección celular global frente a la acción nociva de los radicales libres y frente al estrés oxidativo, además, estas dos vitaminas, utilizadas conjuntamente, tienen la capacidad de regenerarse la una de la otra, y por lo tanto, la protección antioxidante será mucho más duradera y más intensa.
Deweni P.
Deweni P.

I've always had extremely dark and puffy under eyes. This product exceeded my expectations and I was very happy with the results. I bought this at my local Priceline when out shopping. This was my first time using an undereye product. The results were immediate but didn't last as I wanted.
Kiran M.
Kiran M.
Goldcoast

I used it for my dark circles and puffy eyes before going to bed for 3 weeks continuously. First week i saw a bit difference and after that i couldn't see much of difference so i stopped using it. Anyways it was a bit effective not that bad.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.

This is an every day staple for me! It covers my dark circles from sleepless nights in college! It feels lightweight and is easy to blend out! Once I run out of the one I'm using now I am going to definitely buy it again! This is a staple in my makeup bag!
stael W.
stael W.

best product ever, i just love it so much... i wish i could find it in brazil. It really does the work, i can't even imagine my life without it!
Sophie E.
Sophie E.

I started using this and wasn't happy as I didn't see any results. I thought as my eyes are quite dark so I believe if someone who didn't need a lot of help this product may work a bit better for them.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Used daily never seen much of a result. The roller was cooling and refreshing but that it.
Adymel R.
Adymel R.

I have very dark circles and this product helps to conceal them a little. But there are days when I need additional concealer. I recommend it for people who have dark circles but not so marked, just to brighten up the eye area.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.