Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
3.92 / 5 based on 2,552 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-Peg/Ppf-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. [+/- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides].
Usage: Gently roll under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. Rub in excess until fully absorbed. Use AM and as needed throughout the day.see more...
Top Questions See all 127 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this product for a while and didnt see any difference, so.... dont waste your money" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
Makes your eyes look fresh and bright no matter what time of the day you may use it. Highly recommended to all sources!
This eye roller is a blessing!! It takes away those tired eyes and dark circles and makes your face look more refreshed
Not as effective as other products that reduce dark circles although I like using the eye roller to put on the product
I don't know why but this product makes me feel that my under eye circles really decreased . People should try this to
LOVE LOVE LOVE its so cooling and works wonders under my eyes wakes me up and cover darkness great price will buy again
Makes the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized through out the day. Dark circles have definitely not gotten worse.
It’s a great product, cheap in local store, Walmart sell for very good price. I love it and works great under the eyes.
Lasted forever and I never ran out of it! Only problem was it left creases under my eyes and made my makeup look cakey!
I absolutely love this product would recommend it to everyone deffinatly worth the buy you won't regret it I promise
Great product, and not too heavy on the skin. The roller is perfect for application and leaves the skin feeling cool.
Q & A
When did you start using this or any other under eye products? I'm 21 and feel like I don't pay enough attention to that area.
Are there any long term damages from using this eye product? I want to give this eye roller a try but I don't want my eyes to get darker if I was to take a break from using it.
Does it really have good quality as said ? And what kind of ingredients does it contain . I don't want it to clog my pores .
Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on your dark circles? I mean, have you notice if they already started to vanish? Or something like that?
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller - Does anyone know if this actually gets rid of dark circles?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos