BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Jordan D.
Milton, PA
Makes your eyes look fresh and bright no matter what time of the day you may use it. Highly recommended to all sources!
Jannet N.
This eye roller is a blessing!! It takes away those tired eyes and dark circles and makes your face look more refreshed
Eileen S.
Naples, FL
Not as effective as other products that reduce dark circles although I like using the eye roller to put on the product
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
I don't know why but this product makes me feel that my under eye circles really decreased . People should try this to
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE its so cooling and works wonders under my eyes wakes me up and cover darkness great price will buy again
Ausha B.
Makes the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized through out the day. Dark circles have definitely not gotten worse.
Roxanne M.
bridgeport
It’s a great product, cheap in local store, Walmart sell for very good price. I love it and works great under the eyes.
Kayla W.
Lasted forever and I never ran out of it! Only problem was it left creases under my eyes and made my makeup look cakey!
Kelly S.
I absolutely love this product would recommend it to everyone deffinatly worth the buy you won't regret it I promise
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA
Great product, and not too heavy on the skin. The roller is perfect for application and leaves the skin feeling cool.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL
Does this ACTUALLY help dark circles? I know some products claim to and do virtually nothing.
Tk K.
My eyes are really dark underneath! Does this really work? And how long does it last for ? I have been debating on whether to purchase
Yvonne C.
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Estella H.
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?

back