BY GARNIER #47 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amanda B.
Portland, OR
As a new mom any product that helps hide my dark eye circles and also relieves puffiness gets 5 stars in my book.
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS
I love garnier it works well for me i like the dark circle roller because it makes my dark circles less noticeable
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
Something quick to use when I'm in a hurry and don't want to walk out the house like who do it and why very useful.
Ive been using this for quite a long time to remove my dark circle and its very effective through using it daily
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
I loves this product its so firming and absooutely so easy to use inlove tyat its simple & gives great results !!
Irma C.
I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Karina T.
Me gusta mucho la presentación de este producto como es en roller algo diferente y debe ser magnífico y práctico
angelica c.
South Bend, IN
I love this product. It's my hole grail. This product I go back to time after time. I am deeply in love with this
Mandie D.
Harrisburg, PA
I like the way the roller feels under my eyes and it's gentle but the coverage was too light for my dark circles.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I loved it. Use this a couple years but the i found the concealer from other makeup brands so i stopped using it
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
Michelle A.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Toni F.
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?