Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Jasmen S.
Jasmen S.

I don't like it it's gave me nothing
No Britain effect
No smoothing
I used it for a month and nothing
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

It really works! Reduced the look of my dark circles wishing 2 weeks I look brighter and more awake.

Smooth application and feels like velvet on the skin.

Easy to use and very lightweight
Ylenia F.
Ylenia F.
montbard

love garnier stuff they work pretty good on me but I have a normal skin without pimples
so affordable and we can find this brand everywhere in france
Chiara K.
Chiara K.

Really good for the eye it leaves you awake and is not a lot to spend on it so you can get it again you could try it to see how it is and if you could like it xx
Monique J.
Monique J.
Turangi

Best to wear after a long night and you just need a little extra to cover those dark circles!
Yousra E.
Yousra E.

Nice product, hydrates but does not work so good with me I use a better one now which is the belief one
Nevena S.
Nevena S.

I've been using Garnier for sooo long, now. I am very sattisfied with all products that I have tried. And this eye roller is one of my favourites one product from Garnier. I use this on a daily bases and it helped me a lot with my dark circles.
Eilisa C.
Eilisa C.
harlow essex

Being a student I wake up early and therefore have dark circles this with concealer really helps hide the fact the I Netflix binged the night before
ellen s.
ellen s.

This is the best under eye product out there. I always suffer with dark circles no matter how much sleep i get or how much water i drink. I use this in my morning routine and in my night time routine if it's been a long day. So easy and smooth to put on.
Maisy B.
Maisy B.

An great product, lovely packaging, creamy, very effective can see the results within a few weeks, would definitely re-purchase and highly recommend!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.