Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Thamiris L.
Thamiris L.
eu e minha mae usamos juntas e vimos o otimo resuldado que esse produto tras em nossos olhos, é impressionante a mudança boa e clara que ele tras. indico. e aprovo concerteza, tambem nao é muito caro e é bem acessivel pois se encontra em qualquer farmacia
DN Ezridah D.
DN Ezridah D.
Kluang, Johore
I don't have any severe dark circles, therefore I use this only for short period of time. It is very comfortable when you use it. Instead of I said  that it effective, I would say it worth a try because my dark circles somehow are slowly disappear. I recommend this for those who does not have any severe dark circles. A great product wit a great price.
Eduarda F.
Eduarda F.
Castelo Braco
É bem prático, devido ao seu tamanho e forma de aplicar bem simples. Este SkinAtive tem o formato de uma caneta, com uma ''bolinha'' de metal na ponta que apesar de dispensar a dose certa do produto, dá a sensação de refrescar a pele de forma a desinchar os papos. A cor e a textura em si adapta-se muito bem à pele, disfarçando muito bem a olheira.
Varshu B.
Varshu B.
I was a little skeptical about this product as I have tried many eye creams and wasn't sure whether Garnier would work. However, I am pleased with the results. This is a great product and after 2-3 weeks you start to notice the difference under your eyes. They become more brighter and lift up your face. It also makes you look fresh and is a great product that is now part of my skin care routine
Gomo T.
Gomo T.
The SkinActive range has always been good to me so this product was the first eye I decided to try out. It kinda gets the job done but i still feel like there other creams that are more effective. I didn't react so well to it because it's cause some hyper pigmentation that I didn't have before so now I look like I have permanent dark circles. The day I used it I look super awake and fresh !
Mikee M.
Mikee M.
This product is great, it really smoothens my undereye area. When i use it, it feels like i got really good sleep and i just love it! It's great for those college students like me that are so stressed out because of heavy paperworks.
Sahana D.
Sahana D.
Delhi
I was looking for a night cream but it can only be used as a concealer. And as a concealer it is effective as it definitely lightens them . It works like wonder. And it also takes away the puffiness too. A bit pricey. Overall, it is an Okay product. I don't think I would recommend it to any friend.
Vedanti B.
Vedanti B.
Mumbai
This product was bought by me in the hopes for having my dark circles to be vanished but I had nothing of that result in exchange the skin around my eyes where much firmer than usual , I would not recommend it since it could react with your skin jus like it did with mine and show different results
Zeeba S.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india
Its good product liked the product bt i didnt meet my expectation because i hav very dark under eye circles yaa its has good value price is affordable its very gentle on skin it may suit all type of skintone if want to try ? U can try because i had lot evpectation may b dint met to mark u guyzz can try say me abt u using the product😁
Urvashi S.
Urvashi S.
I think this product worked really well for my skin as it blended in properly and didn't gave me any crease line even after a full day which is big plus.
As i don't have much dark circles so I don't know whether it cures them or not but it definitely brightens the area under my eye.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??