Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nastia S.
Nastia S.

I really liked the product, it really helped me since i alwaaays seem to have dark circles, wich is quite annoying. It was a good value, definitly worth it. It was surely effective, even tough it could be better. Yes, it really helps, I'm happy with the results, even tough it could have been better.
Karly R.
Karly R.

I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Tiffony L.
Tiffony L.
Mineola, TX

It worked for about 3 hours, and then I had to reapply. However, it was easy to apply. I just found it a waste of my money to have to apply it multiple times a day.
Netra B.
Netra B.
Frederick, MD

Feels great when applied. The metal rolling ball is cool. Used it 2 weeks straight and the dark under eye went away
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX

After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Chloe T.
Chloe T.

Genuinely soothing to put on and I did notice a result when using it. Glad I got one. One of the best of this style of product I've used and I would recommend this to people.
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI

Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO

I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY

I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Does not really work. No progress even after using continuously for 5 months straight.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.