BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Melissa M.
I liked the roll on application, very easy to use. I have very bad eye circles, really didn't work all that well for me.
Krystal M.
The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Laura R.
Hialeah, FL
Decent concealer but wish there was more color choices. One of the few concealers that doesn’t make me crease like crazy
Pamela R.
Doral, FL
I really like to use this as a concealer when I am not wearing muck makeup. Not sure it does anything to my dark circles
Olivia 🌿.
Not the best eye cream I’ve ever had. It kind of felt like putting water on your eyes with no effect. Wouldn’t buy again.
Erica M.
State College,PA
I wish it covered a little more. I definitely notice a difference when I wear it but it wears off easily in my opinion.
Roxanne M.
bridgeport
It’s a great product, cheap in local store, Walmart sell for very good price. I love it and works great under the eyes.
vasso g.
It is perfect it makes your skin glow and it clears it deeply you literally have to try it the softness is unbelievable
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
I don't know why but this product makes me feel that my under eye circles really decreased . People should try this to
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?