BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kekeli G.
Kekeli G.
London, UK
I got the wrong colour in this but the formula seemed ok! It is very liquid-y but dries down without looking crackly. I do not have awful dark circles but I could tell the coverage was on the sheerer side. It reminds me of the UD Naked Concealer but with weaker coverage. I really like the roller applicator, it's cooling and soothing.
Holly B.
Holly B.
I personally didn't think this was some of Garniers best work. I have tried much better anti dark circles from Loreal and Simple. It was a bit more expensive and I think it was too much for the lack of good in the product, I love Garnier but this product just wasn't even comparable to some of there other work in my opinion.
Jess A.
Jess A.
I had high hopes for this product, but I was a little disappointed after a week of using it. Although the application is nice itself and the packaging looks sophisticated I found that massaging my under eye circles to increase bloodflow to them actually increased there darkness! I sadly won't be repurchasing this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I LOVE this product. This is great to use in the morning as a light eye serum. the roller ball also cools and soothes your under eyes and helps reduce the appearance of bags and dark circles. The product is tinted, however I wish it would provide more coverage. There is also a non tinted version available from Garnier.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Blansko
Its cheap and that's pretty much all this is. I can't tell any difference apart from the cooling effect when it goes on. Perhaps others may have a better experience, but I can't help but think the reviews are slightly skewed. It's really just a cover-up, not a treatment. An ice-pak would have more lasting effect.
Eleonora G.
Eleonora G.
I always have really bad dark-circle under my eyes, always have and always will. I had never found a product to help me before, unless it was makeup. This really helped me out! It' smooth and fresh and I love it. I would definitely recommend this to whomever like me is cursed with under eye dark circles.
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does a good job of masking eye circles conaidering its price point compared with high end cosmetic brands! However I have used it for more than a year and it did nothing to actually minimize the look of dark circles with time so to me it was more like a cosmetic product with no skincare benefits.
Gina N.
Gina N.
This is the first eye-roller I bought and I am quite satisfied with it. I appreciate the fact that it feels very refreshing under the eye and tends to conceal the dark circles as well. It does not crease and the formula is creamy enough but not so thick as to be completely visible. Great product !
Nisha S.
Nisha S.
After using the cream for a few months now, I have noticed the changes almost immediately. My cousin actually recommended it to me and I have been using it ever since. It gives immense value for the money as it starts giving results on the first try. This is one cream that will always be my go to.
Auie V.
Auie V.
Vancouver
I've tried this only once, since I don't use eye creams often. But I enjoyed using this one! First, it's easy to use with a no-mess application type! Just roll it under your eyes, and you're finished! It definitely helped relieve me of some of the dark-circle under my eyes! Highly recommend it!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??