BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
April G.
I never saw a difference even after using the product for two weeks straight. It was a waste of money, IMO.
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX
I used this product for weeks and did not notice any significant results. I would not repurchase this product.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
This is fantastic not to oily. I keep it refrigerated and use first thing in the morning. One of my favorites!
Liliana R.
Sarasota, FL
I resent started using it and impress of the benefits it show and has giving. I will deffent will repurchase it
Rachel B.
Weatherford, TX
Love love love this stuff absolutely amazing product use it daily as part of my regimin couldn't live without it
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
I was in desperate need of a product that would help my dark under eye circles. This product was a life saver!!
Laura D.
Humble, TX
This is amazing! I use it everyday! Really helps the dark puffy circles under my eyes and improve overall skin.
Jessica R.
Sinking Spg, PA
No big difference in over a month of use. got it on sale so it wasn't to much on the Wallet when it didn't work
Judy B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the cool feeling under my eyes, but a little sticky - not sure it really removed any dark circles either
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.