Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

This product really help with dark circle under the eyes as it covers and conceals them significantly.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Stafford

Love this! Brightened and refreshed around my eyes, got mine from boots , used this quite a few times.
anathyele v.
anathyele v.

Nunca usei mais ja ouvi falar muito bem dele .. muitas bloqueiras etc . Querooo muuuuito experimentar
Kim L.
Kim L.
Azrikam

It was feel nice on the eye, and make my skin smooth, but I still have a dark circles under my eyes
Daniellajade B.
Daniellajade B.
Barnsley

Not a very big difference I am still very conscious about my dark circles this product doesn't help
Luna V.
Luna V.
Galway

I like the way it felt on my skin. Very silky and cold. Not sure if it worked too well to be honest
Yazmin F.
Yazmin F.

Excelente producto me ha encantado, he sentido realmente el cambio y su aplicacion es muy comoda
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.

I thought this anti dark circle product really helped to brighten my under eyes up its amazing!
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
Providence, RI

This product help to avoid the dark circles
Best product to me
I love it
My friends do as well
Helena P.
Helena P.

Very satisfied! With two kids, the lack of sleep was obvious before.... Now you can't tell!!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.