BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.
I actually prefer natural methods to treat my dark circles, I didn't find this was very effective, and this disappointed me a bit. A bit pricey for actually doing nothing. I can say it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't recommend it to other people
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE
Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Gisel M.
Gisel M.
Guadalajara
I have really bad dark circles some days and I mean it's a good product but I don't see this huge difference, so better use concelear./ Algunos días tengo ojeras muy marcadas, es un buen producto pero no veo la gran diferencia, mejor usar corrector.
Louise C.
Louise C.
This product is great for covering my under eye circles and I use it everyday it glides across the eye and is gentle I would repurchase this item again as it wasn't overly expensive and you got what you paid for. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia
One of my friend gifted me Garnier anti dark circle eye roller . I started using it . Very good coverage. It's very liquid. And very easy to apply it . I just roll around my eyes and then blend with makeup brush. It's doesn't look cakes at all.

Kristen A.
Kristen A.
You can see a visible difference 10 - 15 minutes after application. It's pretty effective but doesn't do much if you have really dark bags. It's easy to apply and is a pretty inexpensive product so it's worth what you paid for. Would buy again.
Han L.
Han L.
So good! I use this everyday as my under eye concealer and it covers everything while still looking super natural. Would definitely recommend as anti-aging properties are really good to have in a concealer. Good value for a superior product.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire
With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Definitely felt like it got rid of eyebags and evened my undereye skin out a little. Very refreshing to use and made my eyes feel more awake. Gentle and soothing on the skin. Very easy to use! Used it everyday and then bought a new one!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??