BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA
I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Tina P.
Largo , FL
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR
Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
Gabriela V.
Fort Lauderdale
Tried it several times but does nothing for my dark circles . Makes it more bright if anything
Brianda M.
Grand Prairie
The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
Tulsi P.
This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
kili b.
gastonia, NC
very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.