Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

Really makes your eyes look hydrated and healthy. Id recommed it. I use it every day and seems to work well for me
Tanya H.
Tanya H.

Quite greasy underneath the eyes, and not practical for use under or over makeup, however, is convenient to use
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

I remember this was very good!! i just didn't have it in the right color - but it was good! Had great coverage!
Shalini K.
Shalini K.

Day long work in front of computers makes me develop dark circles, this product is a boon to a person like me.
Kat S.
Kat S.

Decent product isn't very good coverage I've found better products. Wouldn't buy again. It's also very orangey
Courteney L.
Courteney L.

Great for keeping your dark circles light. Also helps with puffiness! This product is great! Highly recommend.
Sheeba K.
Sheeba K.
Mumbai

I have a dark circles under my eyes it helps me a lot to get rid of these dark circles the roller is very good
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I used a lot of times but there's no results about it so I don't recommend it at all because it doesn't work
Ianthe c.
Ianthe c.
Dublin

Few times I used Garnier for anti wrinkle not much using this product but I love to try different product.
Azura W.
Azura W.

Works very well, made me look so much more awake! Also contains a lot of product, lasted a while. Amazing!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.