Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Annie C.
Annie C.
So good It is economical, not good at all, but it does the function for which it was made
Raluca M.
Raluca M.
One of the best products ever used for dark circles!! Its also great as an eye primer.
luz s.
luz s.
Is good, although a little expensive in my city
I do not have more to say about this
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, Qc
It didn't make a major change in my face but for sure i see approuvement from this
Innah patricia M.
Innah patricia M.
Davao city
Pros:
It comes in a compact and slim tube, and the contents won't spill so it's safe to bring it everywhere you go.
It contains caffeine that stimulates micro-circulation underneath the skin, and I believe that this also helps in depuffing eye bags. (Caffeine is also used to temporarily decrease the appearance of cellulite.)This product is fragrance-free, but I still detect a hint of that fresh, lemony signature scent of Garnier's Light range. (I actually like the scent so it's a pro for me.)This product is tested by dermatologists and opthalmologists.This product has a metal ball applicator that is used to massage the eye contour. The metal ball is cool to touch even if you just leave it in room temperature, so it has this energizing and depuffing effect on the eye bags. Upon application, I feel an immediate but slight lifting effect on my eye area! On some days, I like leaving this in the fridge to give my eye area an extra cool treat. This product provides instant relief to my hot, tired eyes. The cool rollerball applicator just feels so good!

Cons:
The applicator can be hard to control, and during the times that too much product is dispensed, you'd have to use your ring finger to spread the product along your eye contour area for it to be absorbed.The product comes in liquid form, and it could take a few minutes for it to be totally absorbed into the skin.While it makes my eyes look less puffy, I haven't really noticed a reduction of my dark circles.It's not moisturizing. If you have other eye area concerns like fine lines, skip this one.
Price: P199.00/15ml. [2$]
Would I repurchase? No, but I might try the tinted version of this.
Available at leading department stores nationwide.
Alix Victoria V.
Alix Victoria V.
caracas
Recibe ojos radiantes y más joven con la piel Garnier renuevan rodillo de ojos anti-soplo. Según el fabricante, este ojo Garnier anti-envejecimiento tiene cafeína para reducir la hinchazón debajo de los ojos y ojeras. Esta Garnier rodillo anti-envejecimiento está clínicamente probado y re-examinado por dermatólogos y nutricionistas, por lo que es completamente seguro de usar. La piel Garnier renovar rodillo anti-puff provoca la micro-circulación alrededor del ojo para copia de seguridad de exceso de líquido para deshacerse de las ojeras y la hinchazón. Con Pro-vitamina B5, este rodillo anti-envejecimiento ojo Garnier mantiene el área de los ojos refrescado y hidratado. Usar este rodillo anti-envejecimiento Garnier desde la esquina interior a la esquina exterior para mejores resultados.
sara n.
sara n.
Hyderabad
Beauty Junkie Expert
garnier eye roller is one of the best eye cream i have used for my dark circle ...  and i have to say it rally works.. i have seen the difference in just 2 weeks.. the quantity of the product is 14.7 ml for 2000 for an indian website ebay... i have also recommend many of my relative and friends to try it on and guess what their too have seen the difference and loved it.. although i feel it quite expensive but also guys give it a try ..
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Leighton Buzzard, ['', '', '']
Being a long time sufferer of ridiculously pale skin and dark circles; I tried this to ease the harshness of my face and make it look like I do sleep. It definitely works, I was pleased with the concealer and there was a noticeable difference even when I wasn't using it that the circles had gone down. One of the main things I was pleased with, was that it wasn't too dark for my skin; a lot of eye concealers I feel go a bit orangey on my skin as they're for generalised skin tones. My only gripe would be the creasing after a while - but this can easily be rectified with a concealer before use.
Lorraine Mae C.
Lorraine Mae C.
Puerto Princesa
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller is the first item I reach for in the morning. It goes on cool and has just the right amount of tint to cover up under-eye dark circles. I use this everyday and have for about 3 months. One roller goes a long way (will last several months). I use it each morning before putting on my foundation and it does brighten my eyes and reduce the puffiness and dark circles.  I do recommend this if you need lighter coverage.
sonal A.
sonal A.
Mumbai
Used entire product without skipping... no change in the appearance of my dark circle. The only thing I like about it is the packaging .. applicator, as its very easy to use. Initially I used to like garnier products but don't know off lately they must have change the formula or something.. very upset 😞
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??