Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD

This immediately makes the skin under my eyes tighten and feel cold. I can tell it's working and if I use it consistently for a few weeks I can really see the difference.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Doral, FL

I really like to use this as a concealer when I am not wearing muck makeup. Not sure it does anything to my dark circles
I have been using this for about a month.I like it.It works great.It covers my dark circles .I rolls on nicely (the metal roller feels cool on my skin,which i like)
pamela z.
pamela z.

Lo probe pero no note ningun cambio le di otra oportunidad pero seguia sin ver la diferencia
Becky H.
Becky H.
Calabash, NC

I really liked how the product rolled on. It was nice and smooth. It helped some with the dark circles. I have dark circles because I have bad sinus problems.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

I didn't like this product because it is quite hard to get any product from it. The rolling ball should be really easy to apply but it isn't, it just does not let any product come out which really sucked. I wouldn't buy this again
Tulsi P.
Tulsi P.

This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
Monika T.
Monika T.

I like the sensation on the skin, it's naturally and I feel very good then. I used it like a 2-3 days in the week when I get a shower and I go to sleep. I think that in the mornings I feel better.
Yle I.
Yle I.
Manfredonia

It's perfect to cover dark circles over my eyes! It helps me to make my eyes more brighter
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL

This product has brightened and firmed my under eyes. I like how it lasts for most of the day. I love the tint. Just enough color but not too dark for my light complexion
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.