BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ
It made the outer side of my eyes brake out. It to much oily and I didn't saw any improvements when using this product.
Erica M.
State College,PA
I wish it covered a little more. I definitely notice a difference when I wear it but it wears off easily in my opinion.
Carol S.
Glen Ellyn, IL
i never tried another one, so i don't know if it's the best. But i aways see differences ehen i use this in my routine
shavonnie c.
Cassadaga
It’s fine. Its not a miracle in a jar but it softens the darkness under my eye 👁. That’s good enough when on a budget.
Katy Y.
Springfield, VA
It has a wonderful application, a decent formula, and good coverage. I wish it had more of a matte finish than it did.
Lissesh M.
This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
I have very deep dark circles and this product helped to cover them though I didn’t see much of a long term difference.
Jessica W.
rushville, IN
this works great. i have very bad dark circles and this is the only product i found that works! i highly recommend it.
Jordan D.
Milton, PA
Makes your eyes look fresh and bright no matter what time of the day you may use it. Highly recommended to all sources!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.