Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
3.92 / 5 based on 2,544 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-Peg/Ppf-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. [+/- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides].
Usage: Gently roll under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. Rub in excess until fully absorbed. Use AM and as needed throughout the day.see more...
Top Questions See all 127 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this product for a while and didnt see any difference, so.... dont waste your money" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
It made the outer side of my eyes brake out. It to much oily and I didn't saw any improvements when using this product.
I wish it covered a little more. I definitely notice a difference when I wear it but it wears off easily in my opinion.
i never tried another one, so i don't know if it's the best. But i aways see differences ehen i use this in my routine
It’s fine. Its not a miracle in a jar but it softens the darkness under my eye 👁. That’s good enough when on a budget.
It has a wonderful application, a decent formula, and good coverage. I wish it had more of a matte finish than it did.
This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
I love this product
The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
I have very deep dark circles and this product helped to cover them though I didn’t see much of a long term difference.
this works great. i have very bad dark circles and this is the only product i found that works! i highly recommend it.
Makes your eyes look fresh and bright no matter what time of the day you may use it. Highly recommended to all sources!
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos