Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nour A.
Nour A.

I have dark circles due to thickened veins and thin skin so nothing I use is going to really help. This, though, actually lightened my skin and gave it a firmer look. Love the smell the most. It's not too expensive considering you get a lot of smear with just a tiny drop.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Collierville, TN

Like the texture and how it works on the circles. I have been using this art roller for about a year, and although I've tried others, I always come back to this one.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Bayonne, NJ

It felt nice to use in the mornings but overall I really did not see a difference. I did not use this product quite as frequently as I should have. On first application it felt a little sticky and took some time to dry before I could proceed with the rest of my face routine.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
rushville, IN

this works great. i have very bad dark circles and this is the only product i found that works! i highly recommend it.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Bourbonnais, IL

Great product. I've tried many other products and Garnier SkinActive is the best. It exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging was very minimal and really showed what the product was. I purchased it at Walgreens. I would absolutely buy it again!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

Great product worked great for me i realized the dark circles under my eyes lighter in about just a week
Alessia S.
Alessia S.

I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Nashville, TN

I use this to help with my dark undereyes and on my tough blemishes on my face. It has good coverage and i am happy with it so i would recommend this product to anyone that has dark circles or under-eyes because it helps me so i will buy again good product
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.

It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Being a student, dark circles are something that has become a steady part of my look in the past year or so. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this product to find that it really does tackle dark circles and I will definitely be using it as it's so easy to use.
Will definitely be buying more!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.