Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Clair M.
Clair M.

This in my opinion doesn't work very well it makes my under eye feel greasy and disgusting
Sherriemae C.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre

No es uno de los mejores del mercado, pero sin duda es bueno y cumple con lo que promote y a un buen precio
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I love this product. It truly helps cover my dark circlez, but I wish I could tone match to my skin tone better
Noran A.
Noran A.

Very lightweight, takes a while to see results, great formula, not too oily, great applicator & size
Rhianna D.
Rhianna D.

I didn't expect this to work well as an under eye concealer since it's not particularly marketed as such, but it works great and isn't thick and heavy like some others, which is great for tired skin. I haven't had to use anything else but a setting powder. Would recommend.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Kota Kinabalu

This product really good! and my eyes feel so fresh! Next, my dark circle has reduced and I'm happy when do my makeup.. less concealer;)
Joclyn B.
Joclyn B.

I tried this for awhile but I really didn't notice any difference when I used it
Tanja J.
Tanja J.

I love that it was jo gentle on my skin, but it dit NOT brightent my Dark circles
...
Coni V.
Coni V.

Muy buen producto, es espectacular, el mejor que e probado, recomiendo comprarlo, ya que deja un efecto natural, y es muy bueno, de verdad, tienen que problarlo!
omima a.
omima a.

It's my favorite bright dark circles around my eyes and the product not make my skin oily or shine ...it's amazing with me
I used it for a year and steal used it
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.