BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller is perfect for first thing in the morning! The applicator is a metal ball, meaning it's cold, which totally helps wake up my eyes in the morning! The coverage of the formula overall is pretty solid, I only have to put a light layer of powder on top to really make my eyes look much more alive than when I started.
Clarissa P.
Edinburg , TX
I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
Abigail B.
Battle Ground, WA
This is one of my favorite concealers, it matches my skin perfectly I put it everywhere I have discoloration and it gives a beautiful finish, I've only bought it once but it's lasted me forever and I will definitely purchase this again
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA
It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY
I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Samara L.
Brooklyn
Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Tina P.
Largo , FL
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA
I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?