BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Andrea P.
Philadelphia
Love this on no makeup days. Super easy to apply and blend. Also very affordable. The shade range is unacceptable however
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
Cláudia N.
I really can't see any difference since I start using it, it looks more like a foundation then a treatment for dark bags
Krystal M.
The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Erin A.
Feels great on the under eye area. Started seeing results within 2 weeks. Very lightly tinted for a sheer coverage feel.
Laura G.
Olathe , KS
This is great! I think I can actually tell a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Lauren T.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product works just OK. I'm used to using more high end eye products so in comparison to those this is just mediocre
Lillian L.
This item does what it's states. It helps with the dark circles under the eyes. I like it a lot. Will buy for gift soon.
Madison J.
Clio, MI
It's really good for the under eyes I like it a lot and it is very hydrating and it really does help with your under eyes
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?