Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
adaa b.
adaa b.

I have used it send I m so so obsessed with it it is just like a magic wand I suggest everyone​ is gonna give it a try
Agatha C.
Agatha C.

Otimo produto, gosto de passar no olhos, limpa minhas olheiras, sempre que eu posso estou usando pra ficar mais linda.
Marion M.
Marion M.
London, London

Not a great product for me at all. Gave me dark circles under my eyes because it made my eyes look puffy, underneath.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.

Covers the dark circles, and is very nice when it is applied, I wear it for a long time and I really like the results
kelly G.
kelly G.

Excelente producto dejando una apariencia natural aunque no cubre mucho las ojeras para aquellas de color muy oscuro.
Blessie A.
Blessie A.

I've been using this product I dunno since then but I don't see any improvement regarding on my dark under eye bags.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

I absolutely adore this eye roller, great effects immediately. Works also as a concealer so is perfect under makeup.
Gigi B.
Gigi B.

good product but a real concealer works better for me in my opinion. Didn't had the patience to notice a difference.
Amna H.
Amna H.

It's an awesome product very effective on dark circles it reduce my dark circle and it's easy to use and very handy
Jas D.
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia

I tried this a few years ago. It was gifted to me. It actually works!! I need to go buy some more. Good product!!!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.