Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Kim L.
Kim L.
Azrikam
It was feel nice on the eye, and make my skin smooth, but I still have a dark circles under my eyes
Luna V.
Luna V.
Galway
I like the way it felt on my skin. Very silky and cold. Not sure if it worked too well to be honest
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
I thought this anti dark circle product really helped to brighten my under eyes up its amazing!
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
Providence, RI
This product help to avoid the dark circles
Best product to me
I love it
My friends do as well
Helena P.
Helena P.
Very satisfied! With two kids, the lack of sleep was obvious before.... Now you can't tell!!!
Nina F.
Nina F.
I don't sleep often so i have dark circles. With this they're almost gone. I really like it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Easy roll on, straight glide so no bumps or stopping of the roller , little goes a long way
Afi E.
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario
Really like this product, it's good for everyday use and works so perfect with my dry skin.
Pia D.
Pia D.
La uso siempre y me gusta porque funciona y me ayuda mucho, me encanta súper recomendable
Annie C.
Annie C.
So good It is economical, not good at all, but it does the function for which it was made
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.