Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This product i live by! I always had dark circles until i have used this product. This is such a light weight and smooth and it really eliminates my dark circles! I totally recommend this to any woman who are sleep deprived or maybe a new mom that dosent get much sleep.
Marianne J.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Jaclin H.
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC
I have yet to experience this products magic dark circle skills but I love how it feels under my eyes! I ALWAYS have tired eyes. I pop this in the fridge and put it on in the morning, and boy does it feel good! I can't wait to see how it is working in a few weeks time!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Randi N.
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
I've been using this for months and it's worth the buy. My dark circles are minimized and my eyes look brighter when using. It's not a miracle cure, but wearing is a VERY obvious improvement compared to not wearing. There isn't an odor or any painful sensation either.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??