BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
This product helps with bags and dark circles under the eyes. It's affordable and lasts long. It helps make it skin look rejuvenated and smooth. Less bags and clearer look. I would recommend to any one who has major dark circles or doesn't get enough sleep at night.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
Has a slight cooling sensation that feels very pleasant on the skin does not stain and dry fast, I would recommend use 100% concealer is too light so I do not recommend that you use some people dark skin tone because no diffuses very well It has an affordable price.
Lilybeth C.
Lilybeth C.
This is my go to anti-dark circle product. It comes in a small package & is easy to apply. I usually buy this product in Walgreens, CVS or my local supermarket. I have used this product for several years. I recommend this to all of you who are looking to stay fresh!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX
Say no to dark circles!! Hate dark circles but this product bought from walmart is a must buy for anyone who has dark under eyes. Nice packaging, neatly packed, very gentle on skin not harsh at all! Would recommend to any one ! Even just to radiate the under eyes.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo amo su aplicador es perfecto por que el producto no se contagia de nada y lo puede poner el tus ojos fácilmente prueba lo te encantara
I love your applicator is perfect because the product is not spread from nothing and can easily put your eyes you'll love test
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Louisville
I use this in the mornings before I apply my makeup and it works pretty well. It covers the dark circles and is easy to apply.. the only drawback are the shades are a little dark for my very light skin and it's kind of pricey. It does its job with a little effort.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??