BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Christyn W.
Christyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bouught this because I thought I had dark under eyes buy with my eye wrinkle cream it has helped with this product mixed has helped my eyes out. So easy to put on and you don't have to get your hands dirty. I would buy this a lot and I don't have to use a lot of it.
Randi N.
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
This product helps with bags and dark circles under the eyes. It's affordable and lasts long. It helps make it skin look rejuvenated and smooth. Less bags and clearer look. I would recommend to any one who has major dark circles or doesn't get enough sleep at night.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
Has a slight cooling sensation that feels very pleasant on the skin does not stain and dry fast, I would recommend use 100% concealer is too light so I do not recommend that you use some people dark skin tone because no diffuses very well It has an affordable price.
Lilybeth C.
Lilybeth C.
This is my go to anti-dark circle product. It comes in a small package & is easy to apply. I usually buy this product in Walgreens, CVS or my local supermarket. I have used this product for several years. I recommend this to all of you who are looking to stay fresh!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.