Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Dimytria B.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA

I bought mine at Walmart. My eyes are a little sensitive. It has a bit of a strong smell and it irritates my eyes. I haven't seen a difference with my dark circles so that's a bit disappointing. It's also pretty watery and sheer. Maybe I'd like it more if it were a medium coverage.
Luca P.
Luca P.

I wanted to love this product but it just didn't seem to do anything for me. I did think it helped with concealing my dark circles but I'm not sure that it actually helped or if it was simply concealing it until I washed it off. I'm also not too sure that it helped with puffiness.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fordland, MO

This is the only thing that works for my dark circles. I suggest putting it in the fridge. it ill work better. For the price it is a very good value. I would strongly suggest to anyone with an issue with dark circles. It just works, it is the only eye treatment out there that does
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fall River, MA

This product is great, not amazing, but it definitely gets the job done and is set at a great price. The applicator is great and the formula works very well, it definitely helps with my dark circles. I have oily skin so it tends to get oily on me, but it works for the short-term.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny

This product sometimes cost a lot of money but I know that it would be very good for the skin and if someone has problems with what they need for there skin they should use products like this as well cause it's really good , and if u want a solution I think this is the way to go
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC

This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

One of my go to products for every morning use. Found at local CVS with a coupon and to my surprise the color blended perfectly, didn't look cakey and stayed in place for hours. Also added benefit it has caffeine in it so it actually made my eyes open and ready for the day ;-)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK

I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Rubi A.
Rubi A.
Lovington, NM

I did not love this product as much as i expected to its not to expensive but really doesn't hold up to its claims the packaging has all over it down to the before and after pictures its a noneffective eye treatment and non pigmented concealer save your dollars ladies and gents
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.