BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Rose S.
It didn’t work well for me. This would probably work on someone who doesn’t have big bags under there eyes. I bought it at Walmart. The color was not the right color for me.
Candace B.
Salem, OR
This product is great because although it’s an eye brightener it also has a tint of concealer to illuminate under the eyes and really give you a fresh look. You can wear alone or with foundation. I have used this product once, and I’d say it’s great for the price :)
Carolyn J.
Harrison
The Garnier Rollerball for eyes goes on cool and has helped with under eye puffiness and over time does help a bit with dark circles! This was first time for me to try out this product. Love the cool feeling as it goes on!
Spenser B.
Louisville
I like the roller ball, it has a nice cooling effect. Very easy to apply and very soothing to the eye area. I didn't feel like it tugged or irritated my eye area at all. The pigment wasn't a great match for my skin tone.
Maiba C.
Go for their product with just the eye treatment. This one has makeup in it, which applies too thick with the metal roller. The roller itself helps to cool but you can’t get that benefit without globs of liquid makeup.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Feels great because the metal roller ball is always cool and soothing, otherwise, I’ve seen zero change in the appearance of my eyes and the luggage underneath them. Maybe my dark circles and bags are too far gone for an OTC product
Paloma K.
illinois
tratamiento mas corrector, para esas personas que no tienen tantas ojeras o buscan un acabado natural es excelente y super refrescante y liviano Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Jesse W.
Houma
This eye roller goes on smoothly. It doesn’t leave the product looking cakey on. Although I didn’t notice a big difference on my dark circles it is a quick fix to brighten the eyes up. I would buy this product again.
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I used to SWEAR by this product, but now I am so-so about it. It’s not bad, but it’s not great either. It’s basically just a super light concealer. There are better products that do the same thing on the market now.
jennifer A.
LEXINGTON, KY
This product is a really weak concealer. I have very dark circles and this product did nothing. My maybelline age rewind concealer is better and cheaper. I used the whole bottle so continued use does nothing to help
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.