Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Marianne J.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Jaclin H.
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC
I have yet to experience this products magic dark circle skills but I love how it feels under my eyes! I ALWAYS have tired eyes. I pop this in the fridge and put it on in the morning, and boy does it feel good! I can't wait to see how it is working in a few weeks time!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Christyn W.
Christyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bouught this because I thought I had dark under eyes buy with my eye wrinkle cream it has helped with this product mixed has helped my eyes out. So easy to put on and you don't have to get your hands dirty. I would buy this a lot and I don't have to use a lot of it.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
I've been using this for months and it's worth the buy. My dark circles are minimized and my eyes look brighter when using. It's not a miracle cure, but wearing is a VERY obvious improvement compared to not wearing. There isn't an odor or any painful sensation either.
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Randi N.
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??