Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Auie V.
Auie V.
Vancouver

I've tried this only once, since I don't use eye creams often. But I enjoyed using this one! First, it's easy to use with a no-mess application type! Just roll it under your eyes, and you're finished! It definitely helped relieve me of some of the dark-circle under my eyes! Highly recommend it!
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA

Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Sakura S.
Sakura S.

I haven't really used many Garnier face products. But after hearing about this on YouTube, I decided I had to try it. With sleepless nights and stressful days, this was sure a holy grail. It had removed my dark circles in a matter of a week or so. Definitely my go to product for dark circles.
Calynn D.
Calynn D.
Brooks

I love the cooling sensation the metal roller ball provides, especially if you store it in the fridge for a few hours before use. The tint helps to cover my dark circles better than any real concealer I've tried and I've noticed they've started to fade all together. Would definetly buy again
Jae G.
Jae G.

I would buy this again just based on the fact that it feels amazing on those mornings when you are extra tired. Something about the moisture and the roller ball gets me good. As far as a concealer, it's okay. Its very lightweight and easy to apply but it doesnt blend with other makeup well.
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA

This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA

I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Jami N.
Jami N.
Beaufort, SC

I wanted to try a #drugstore brand #under eye #anti-dark-circle #darkcircle #remover and I am extremely happy with this product. I use it #daily or whenever I #apply my #makeup the eye roller has just enough #pigment to correct the dark circles, doesn't #dry or look #cakey highly recommend!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

I absolutely love the garnier skin renew anti dark circle eye roller! It is very lightweight, so its not great for full coverage..It is very easy to blend in underneath the eye! Does not go on cakey like most concealors, thats why I love it so much! Great for quick touchups under the eye!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.