Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
I remember this was very good!! i just didn't have it in the right color - but it was good! Had great coverage!
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Quite greasy underneath the eyes, and not practical for use under or over makeup, however, is convenient to use
Kat S.
Kat S.
Decent product isn't very good coverage I've found better products. Wouldn't buy again. It's also very orangey
Courteney L.
Courteney L.
Great for keeping your dark circles light. Also helps with puffiness! This product is great! Highly recommend.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I used a lot of times but there's no results about it so I don't recommend it at all because it doesn't work
Azura W.
Azura W.
Works very well, made me look so much more awake! Also contains a lot of product, lasted a while. Amazing!
Danish Q.
Danish Q.
Toronto
I love this product it is amazing very useful its a bit pricey but it last u couple of months i love this
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary
Loveeee this product for my under eyes ! it's helped with my bad under eyes and it keeps them hydrated !
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Ireland
I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Amber Guettter 3.
Amber Guettter 3.
Crediton, On, ON, ON
Love this product! It works fantastic at covering the dark bag under your eyes after a sleepless night!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??