BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rachel M.
I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
amie d.
I so really want to try this I've seen commercials on it and seeing how awesome it is I would do the try it
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
This thing has lasted me for ever. It used to be my go to but I recently discovered a product that I like more. I still use this once in a while.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Kristine A.
Garnier Anti=Dark-Circle Eye Roller is the best. I roll the roller ball on my dark circles and within minutes they are less visible.
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS
This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Shannon C.
I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Coco C.
Orlando, FL
I've only just started using this and that's why I gave it 3 stars for now. I like that it has a roller built in so you don't have to touch it really. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and wash it off in the morning. I think it is starting to make a difference but I don't know for sure since I haven't used it long enough.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.