Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Valentina A.
Valentina A.

This item work, I mean it feel good, is creamy and the cost is good for what it give. It have a good packing look really nice
Gabija B.
Gabija B.

I don't how about you guys but to me this is awful. It does not conceal anything .It leaves spots.I hate everything about it
Aveda T.
Aveda T.

This is the first product I used for my dark circles
It is good
Very affordable and we can get good results after some time
nur aliah m.
nur aliah m.
singapore

i tend to get dark circles under my eye if i dont get a full 8 hour sleep so i use this to hell me cover up the dark circle
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO

Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller works great. This keeps me from having to cover up with make up
luz v.
luz v.

I love it because when I use it I look younger and can show off .. is excellent, I recommend --- It is one of my favorites
michelle h.
michelle h.

I am prone to sensitive skin issues - but this really flared up my skin! However i did pass it onto a friend who loved it.
Jekaterina K.
Jekaterina K.

love this thing, especially in the summer,definitely will repurchase this mane many times. give such a refreshing feeling
Natasha e.
Natasha e.

easy to use and simple to apply without any mess. felt no irritation and was quite effective when applied consecutively.
Leela l.
Leela l.

This product worked very well, pretty much got rid of my dark circles after a few uses. Very happy with this product :)
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.