Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY

I didn't like this product i didn't see much of a difference in the brightening my under eye circle the price wasn't Bad for drugstore product but I wouldn't purchase this again I think I was expecting a little more but it made my under eye feel a little hydrated that was the only upside to it
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA

Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Jully M.
Jully M.
Uzhgorod

Great product, really helps getting rid from dark circles. Face looks more awake and feels fresh. And the price is pretty budget. But my skin got used to it, so after a few month I'll try it once again
Christiania B.
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL

I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
Amira N.
Amira N.

I have a collection of concealers (over 20) to include cle de peau thats about $70.... How surprised was i when a friend of mine brought her roller over to my house to use for her makeup over... I actually "pffft" at it (im a makeup snob) but thank goodness she insisted on me using it bc HOLY SMOKES BATMAN ARE YOU SERIOUS? Obviously i ran out and bought one to try on myself an have been extremely impressed on sooooo many levels!

I have wrinkles under my eyes so everything usually creases but this did NOT!

I also have oily eyes so i thought for sure im going to have to cake this on for it to stay and i only end up using a sheer amount and it covers like a dream.

I have dark circles and this covers in one swipe!

Last reason why i LOVE this product; i have pores on my nose and under my eyes and after applying foundation i swipe some under my eyes down to my nose and i cannot believe the smoothness and coverage it leaves!!!
Marinés O.
Marinés O.
Hollywood, FL

This is one of the best things ever, helps that it also works as concelear, fantastic if it wasn't cause I have a ride or die in Nars this would be it but when I have no makeup this does such an amazing job of not just treating the dark circles but hiding them as well while working it's magic. Recommend!
Kitty M.
Kitty M.

no me agrado tanto por como me dejo la piel grasosa y deje de usarlo, uso marcas no tan famosas para la piel grasosa pero con muy pocos resultados , ya que mi piel en momentos es grasos o reseca depende de la ocasión
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dublin, Ireland

I really love this for days that I'm not too bothered with a full face of make up. It brightens my under eye to the extent my college-based dark circles actually disappear and make me look slightly more human!
Paige B.
Paige B.
New Eagle, PA

This product is by far the easiest I've come across lately! And the results were in a matter of days, the circles under my eyes were noticeably gone, and the applicator was simple and easy! Recommend this extremely!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.