BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Loyal S.
Bronx, NY
This is product is perfect for even skin tone I cleared up all my dark spot and my skin is now back to the way it use to be
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This stuff works well on my skin and doesn't give any allergic reactions. I like to use it before bed and it is affordable.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
All in all a very great product for under your eyes I use it everyday in my make up regime. It covers and blends very well
Kila M.
Brightwood, VA
So there are nights where I can’t sleep and under my eyes get super dark. I started using this stuff and it helped a lot
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
I use this every day under my eyes to hide dark circles it really does work an it also brightens your eyes very efficient
Tina S.
India
I used it more than 5 times. It reduces dark circles and also feels so cooling. Highly recommended how have dark circles
Ashley L.
Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Andrea P.
Philadelphia
Love this on no makeup days. Super easy to apply and blend. Also very affordable. The shade range is unacceptable however
Tina P.
Largo, FL
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Sally S.
Aguilar, CO
Really like this alot it wakes up my eyes gives a lite coverage also the steel ball is cold on the skin I really like it
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?