Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Nevena S.
Nevena S.

I've been using Garnier for sooo long, now. I am very sattisfied with all products that I have tried. And this eye roller is one of my favourites one product from Garnier. I use this on a daily bases and it helped me a lot with my dark circles.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I love this product. It truly helps cover my dark circlez, but I wish I could tone match to my skin tone better
Gezna P.
Gezna P.
Pretoria

This is great for anyone who works light nights and has to look presentable the next day. I found that it started working a week or so after I began using it. It really refreshes your skin and makes it wake up for those early mornings after late nights.
Sherriemae C.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre

No es uno de los mejores del mercado, pero sin duda es bueno y cumple con lo que promote y a un buen precio
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

honestly it was really easy to use. it made a little bit of a different but not that much. It doesn't co-operate with my skin type. It's kind of sticky and greasy but at the same time it kind of dries out your skin when you use it for a long period of time.
Eilisa C.
Eilisa C.
harlow essex

Being a student I wake up early and therefore have dark circles this with concealer really helps hide the fact the I Netflix binged the night before
Alisson W.
Alisson W.

Usei em meu cabelo, que é crespo, deixou mais macio, sedoso e menos oleoso, além de um brilho e liso natural.
ellen s.
ellen s.

This is the best under eye product out there. I always suffer with dark circles no matter how much sleep i get or how much water i drink. I use this in my morning routine and in my night time routine if it's been a long day. So easy and smooth to put on.
Maisy B.
Maisy B.

An great product, lovely packaging, creamy, very effective can see the results within a few weeks, would definitely re-purchase and highly recommend!
Maebelle M.
Maebelle M.

I would say this didn't really help my dark circles but it did brighten the skin under my eyes which made me look more awake!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.