BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Irma C.
I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Marlene U.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this product for like 4years it is great on your under eye
It diminish the black under your eyes
Jennifer B.
The product got rid of a little bit of the dark circles, but not nearly enough to keep me from wearing concealer.
Sydney H.
Arroyo Grande
Very happy with product. The caffeine infused one really brightens your dark circles. I found it very effective.
Michelle S.
Indio, CA
This stuff omg my dark circles are gone and it worked great for me. I always put it on and my circle lighted up.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL
Working two jobs is definitely not easy. But using this cream makes me LOOK like I'm handling it like a champ :)
Elizabeth H.
I didn't see any difference in my under eyes while or after using this product. Overall I was very disappointed.
Kristina B.
Victor, NY
The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This works amazingly well for those early mornings after being up all night with the baby. It's a mom-must-have!
Estefania G.
It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.