BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Lianna G.
Orlando
i️ use this product to lighten up my dark circles under my eyes which are pretty bad but this does its job and works great
Keesha W.
USA
Ok eye brighter, made me break out a little bit not sure it it was an ingredient in the product or if my skin is sensitive.
elizabeth r.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
zaynah b.
MADERA, CA
Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Loyal S.
Bronx, NY
This is product is perfect for even skin tone I cleared up all my dark spot and my skin is now back to the way it use to be
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
All in all a very great product for under your eyes I use it everyday in my make up regime. It covers and blends very well
Rain C.
Seattle
This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I have many dark circles this really works?
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
this product is worth or would you recommend me another brand?
Michelle S.
Independence, VA
I have been looking for a solution to my dark circles. Does this product work?
Wendy G.
Is this good ?? I've been wanting to get it , I have dark under eyes I need something that will work great !
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊