BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Lianna G.
Orlando
i️ use this product to lighten up my dark circles under my eyes which are pretty bad but this does its job and works great
Aracely B.
Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
Rain C.
Seattle
This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
This Garnier anti dark circle eye roller did really help hide my dark puffiness. Worked better as a concealer for pimples.
Keesha W.
USA
Ok eye brighter, made me break out a little bit not sure it it was an ingredient in the product or if my skin is sensitive.
elizabeth r.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Karolinaramirez |.
Corp Christi, TX
I love how the brand is affordable! You can’t find it anywhere ! And this product is nice I love the roller for application
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
How well does this work with oily skin?
Katie M.
If you have used both this roller and the regular one, which is preferable? I have some pretty fierce dark circles thanks to my daughter and am tired of looking so tired!
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
How long did it take to see results?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
Does this product work for fine lines too? - Thanks!
Emily M.
When did you start using this or any other under eye products? I'm 21 and feel like I don't pay enough attention to that area.