Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
3.92 / 5 based on 2,548 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-Peg/Ppf-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. [+/- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides].
Usage: Gently roll under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. Rub in excess until fully absorbed. Use AM and as needed throughout the day.see more...
Top Questions See all 127 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this product for a while and didnt see any difference, so.... dont waste your money" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
The roller is cooling and nice, but the pigment in the product isn’t great. The blending isn’t great and creases easily.
So there are nights where I can’t sleep and under my eyes get super dark. I started using this stuff and it helped a lot
Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Feels great on the under eye area. Started seeing results within 2 weeks. Very lightly tinted for a sheer coverage feel.
The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
The garnier eye roller has a nice refreshing cooling feel . I always feel so fresh after applying this .love this product
This item does what it's states. It helps with the dark circles under the eyes. I like it a lot. Will buy for gift soon.
although I do not diminish my dark circles. this product improved the appearance in the cortorno of my eyes after 10 min.
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Q & A
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊
¿Que tan efectivo es este producto?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos