BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
grace h.
new freedom
The roller is cooling and nice, but the pigment in the product isn’t great. The blending isn’t great and creases easily.
Kila M.
Brightwood, VA
So there are nights where I can’t sleep and under my eyes get super dark. I started using this stuff and it helped a lot
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Erin A.
Feels great on the under eye area. Started seeing results within 2 weeks. Very lightly tinted for a sheer coverage feel.
Krystal M.
The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Arti D.
The garnier eye roller has a nice refreshing cooling feel . I always feel so fresh after applying this .love this product
Lillian L.
This item does what it's states. It helps with the dark circles under the eyes. I like it a lot. Will buy for gift soon.
Zully P.
North bergen, NJ
although I do not diminish my dark circles. this product improved the appearance in the cortorno of my eyes after 10 min.
Stephanie G.
Boone NC
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Yvonne C.
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊
Javiera P.
¿Que tan efectivo es este producto?

back