BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
zaynah b.
MADERA, CA
Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
elizabeth r.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Aracely B.
Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This stuff works well on my skin and doesn't give any allergic reactions. I like to use it before bed and it is affordable.
Karolinaramirez |.
Corp Christi, TX
I love how the brand is affordable! You can’t find it anywhere ! And this product is nice I love the roller for application
Loyal S.
Bronx, NY
This is product is perfect for even skin tone I cleared up all my dark spot and my skin is now back to the way it use to be
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
All in all a very great product for under your eyes I use it everyday in my make up regime. It covers and blends very well
Rain C.
Seattle
This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Cláudia N.
I really can't see any difference since I start using it, it looks more like a foundation then a treatment for dark bags
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Leslie H.
Does this actually help reduce under eye circles? not just the ones caused from lack if sleep, but ones that are constantly ther....
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I've hadn't had any luck with anything that's for dark circles. how well does this work?
Jenalynne S.
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller does this product really work?? I have terrible dark circles. It's genetic and I want to get rid of them or at least have them fade.
Maida T.
How does this work ? Is it effective ? How long does it stay?