Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Saray L.
Saray L.
Miami Beach

Es bastante buena la verdad que llevo muchos años usándolo estoy muy contenta con el
Yadi G.
Yadi G.
Tijuana

It erase dark circles and it feel fresh I totally love garnier, I totally recommend
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, Qc

It didn't make a major change in my face but for sure i see approuvement from this
Caa
Caa

i used this but i kind of not seeing any changes , still have that eyebag :(
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec

Use this all the time but I do find it doesn't layer well. If you use it with a be cream it looks good under foundation it gets cakey
Kallie D.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, Ontario

Love this for dark circles. Has a nice cooling effect and good coverage. One of my favorite products!
Tanja J.
Tanja J.

I love that it was jo gentle on my skin, but it dit NOT brightent my Dark circles
...
Coni V.
Coni V.

Muy buen producto, es espectacular, el mejor que e probado, recomiendo comprarlo, ya que deja un efecto natural, y es muy bueno, de verdad, tienen que problarlo!
omima a.
omima a.

It's my favorite bright dark circles around my eyes and the product not make my skin oily or shine ...it's amazing with me
I used it for a year and steal used it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB, NB, NB

I enjoy this product, but it is not a staple. It's nice but as fair as actually coverage I don't find it measures up. It is easier for me to just use a separate cream and concealer to treat and cover my dark circles then to layer ft his roller product. If you have mild dark circles this would be great for you but anyone with real troublesome discoloration in the under eye area this is not going to cover them.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.