Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
krystal w.
krystal w.
Feels good on the under eyes, but i find the tinted version of this is too orange colored and just makes my under eyes look horrible.
Ramisha A.
Ramisha A.
I love this product, it is gentle under the eye and has a long term positive affect. I recommend it hugely, it is very affordable.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This product is so easy to use since you just roll it under the eyes. My eyes felt really nice and soft after using this product.
Fefa I.
Fefa I.
garnier skinactive it's so cool This roll is very good eyes helps a lot with dark circles
if they can buy haganlo is really good
It magic in a bottle this with the roller it not also help clear my dark circles but alll depuf my my bag a lkil its a must have
Dess S.
Dess S.
Nice product, it works really good, sure i buy it again, better if u put it in the fridge and use before make up in the morning
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
This item work, I mean it feel good, is creamy and the cost is good for what it give. It have a good packing look really nice
Gabija B.
Gabija B.
I don't how about you guys but to me this is awful. It does not conceal anything .It leaves spots.I hate everything about it
Aveda T.
Aveda T.
This is the first product I used for my dark circles
It is good
Very affordable and we can get good results after some time
michelle h.
michelle h.
I am prone to sensitive skin issues - but this really flared up my skin! However i did pass it onto a friend who loved it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??