BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kayla N.
Tulsa, OK
I like the idea of this product the roller and ease of it , sadly the product itself does not work very well at all
Sarah R.
Marion, OH
Never used before but would really like to, I've heard good things about it... I just have not had the funds for it
Netra B.
Frederick, MD
Feels great when applied. The metal rolling ball is cool. Used it 2 weeks straight and the dark under eye went away
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
I love this under eye roller. It really helps the dark circles I fade. Plus, it's so easy to take with you anywhere
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! Since it is very hard to find in stores, I usually buy 2 when I do find it since it is great!
Laura G.
This product is okay but doesn't do much in concealing dark circles. Very sheer coverage but easy to use and fast.
Kawaii P.
Sacramento, CA
My dark circles aren't fully rid of, but it does lighten them more than any other products which I absolutely love!
Lola S.
78258
Always helps me when I'm on the go! Coverage is extremely good and not too heavy! I would recommend it for everyone
Banesa S.
Franklin, TN
I love this product I will be buying it again so yes I do recommend to others. I find it very useful for every day
Jennifer G.
Houston
Now this product i love use it for a while now and i need to get more of it that how much i like it for me. ..lol
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.