BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Monikha V.
Long Beach, CA
Este producto primero lo empeso a usar mi hermana y me dijo que miro cambios asi que desidi usarlo y me gusto mucho
Katie B.
I use this daily. It blends well with my skin and keeps my hands from being nasty. It covers my dark circles well.
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR
Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
It helps me getting rid off these disgusting circles under my eyes that I have in the morning and it’s inexpensive
Marci H.
Does great at covering dark cirles but does not correct the problem itself. I use as a concealer for dark circles.
Andrea W.
Salt Lake City
This is an essential product, getting rid of the dark rings helps my skin look more radiant. I keep this one close.
Laura d.
I love this... i got my mom hooked on this a long time ago and she still uses it after like 2 years. she loves this
Samantha K.
Chillicothe
I didnt really get any problem solvers out of this product. Only used it a handful of time. Not one of my favorites
Lisa L.
Like the way it fades the darknes away from my eyes.! Leaving me with a bright colour skin bellow my on my eye bags
Kayla N.
Tulsa, OK
I like the idea of this product the roller and ease of it , sadly the product itself does not work very well at all
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.