Onomie Beauty Is the Instagram Brand You Should Be Using
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,758 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
It leave my eye area so fresh for an instance. But then its the same for me. Well i didnt experience any difference during the time
I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
I love this roller for my dark circles. It covers them up really well. I like how it's lightweight too.
very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos