BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sydney W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been using this every morning and night for the last couple of weeks and I can definitely tell a difference! It immediately cools by under eye areas and leaves them feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new under eye product and for the price it's not a huge risk!
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
Shannon C.
I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Lindsay W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
Paige B.
New Eagle, PA
This product is by far the easiest I've come across lately! And the results were in a matter of days, the circles under my eyes were noticeably gone, and the applicator was simple and easy! Recommend this extremely!
Elena K.
Clermont, FL
Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Leigh H.
I get the worst dark circles under my eyes, and this seems to help keep them at bay.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS
Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.