Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
It magic in a bottle this with the roller it not also help clear my dark circles but alll depuf my my bag a lkil its a must have
Dess S.
Dess S.
Nice product, it works really good, sure i buy it again, better if u put it in the fridge and use before make up in the morning
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
This item work, I mean it feel good, is creamy and the cost is good for what it give. It have a good packing look really nice
Gabija B.
Gabija B.
I don't how about you guys but to me this is awful. It does not conceal anything .It leaves spots.I hate everything about it
Aveda T.
Aveda T.
This is the first product I used for my dark circles
It is good
Very affordable and we can get good results after some time
michelle h.
michelle h.
I am prone to sensitive skin issues - but this really flared up my skin! However i did pass it onto a friend who loved it.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller works great. This keeps me from having to cover up with make up
luz v.
luz v.
I love it because when I use it I look younger and can show off .. is excellent, I recommend --- It is one of my favorites
Natasha e.
Natasha e.
easy to use and simple to apply without any mess. felt no irritation and was quite effective when applied consecutively.
Leela l.
Leela l.
This product worked very well, pretty much got rid of my dark circles after a few uses. Very happy with this product :)
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??