Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Norazwanni A.
Norazwanni A.

Im not fancy of this product ..it seem just ok ..i still have about half of the product..but the roller makes my eyes relax,kinda eye massage
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC

It really helped me a lot to cover my dark circles and I got to say mine are really dark and most of the time I have to use a lot of make up.
Sheccid C.
Sheccid C.

Really a good product i do really like it and still using, i buy it on the supermarket, it really help my eyes to look better, i recomended
Erica S.
Erica S.

This anti dark circle roller is amazing. I usually feel like a zombie with my dark circles but after using this roller, i feel human again.
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Love this product, super cheap buy works amazing.
Blends out amazing under foundation or by its self to cover dark spots and dark circles
karin k.
karin k.
Ontario

This is very good and helpful product, especially for morning after you didn't sleep at night.
Make the dark circles much more brighter!
mirna janeth m.
mirna janeth m.

E usado garnier skin renew es muy buena para ojos cansados con bolsas y ojeras ideal para las personas que duermen poco y trabajan mucho
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Glasgow

Brilliant after a hard night this magic in a bottles transforms my dark tired eyes into sparkling bright up and ready for the day looks!
Kathia S.
Kathia S.

its good ,can be better:) funciona con tiempo y constancia todo funciona, y los productos garnier son buenos y accesibles :) me gustan!
For someone who suffers from dark circles this hands down makes them almost invisable !!!!!! I love it and makes my eyes feel refreshed
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.