BY GARNIER #78 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Lauren F.
Warrington
It's a eyes roller. It works, but not as well as it should. You still go out and try it for yourself and see how you like it
Ines H.
I don't what particular ingredient this has that irritated my eyes and made slightly puffy. Had to pass on this one as well.
Cristina L.
I used two rollers but no difference so disappointed with this product
Smell good and is great but no help with dark circles
Yovanka B.
Didn’t really like it. It really didn’t do anything for me or maybe I didn’t use it long enough. But I wouldn’t buy it again.
Christy O.
Rocky point, NC
I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Roxana S.
New York
Omg this really worked for my dark circles. I’ve heard about this product from many people and it honestly really does work!
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this product at walmart but i didnt see much of difference in my wrinkles but it did make my under eyes feel cooler.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.