Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Erica S.
Erica S.
This anti dark circle roller is amazing. I usually feel like a zombie with my dark circles but after using this roller, i feel human again.
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa
Love this product, super cheap buy works amazing.
Blends out amazing under foundation or by its self to cover dark spots and dark circles
karin k.
karin k.
Ontario
This is very good and helpful product, especially for morning after you didn't sleep at night.
Make the dark circles much more brighter!
mirna janeth m.
mirna janeth m.
E usado garnier skin renew es muy buena para ojos cansados con bolsas y ojeras ideal para las personas que duermen poco y trabajan mucho
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Glasgow
Brilliant after a hard night this magic in a bottles transforms my dark tired eyes into sparkling bright up and ready for the day looks!
Kathia S.
Kathia S.
its good ,can be better:) funciona con tiempo y constancia todo funciona, y los productos garnier son buenos y accesibles :) me gustan!
For someone who suffers from dark circles this hands down makes them almost invisable !!!!!! I love it and makes my eyes feel refreshed
Pernille L.
Pernille L.
Good. Makes the skin softer and removes dark circles. I use it before I go to bed and before applying make-up to get the best result.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Feels good on the under eyes, but i find the tinted version of this is too orange colored and just makes my under eyes look horrible.
Ramisha A.
Ramisha A.
I love this product, it is gentle under the eye and has a long term positive affect. I recommend it hugely, it is very affordable.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.