Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Danish Q.
Danish Q.
Toronto

I love this product it is amazing very useful its a bit pricey but it last u couple of months i love this
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Loveeee this product for my under eyes ! it's helped with my bad under eyes and it keeps them hydrated !
Amber Guettter 3.
Amber Guettter 3.
Crediton, On, ON, ON

Love this product! It works fantastic at covering the dark bag under your eyes after a sleepless night!
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Ireland

I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Stafford

Love this! Brightened and refreshed around my eyes, got mine from boots , used this quite a few times.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

This product really help with dark circle under the eyes as it covers and conceals them significantly.
Daniellajade B.
Daniellajade B.
Barnsley

Not a very big difference I am still very conscious about my dark circles this product doesn't help
Luna V.
Luna V.
Galway

I like the way it felt on my skin. Very silky and cold. Not sure if it worked too well to be honest
Kim L.
Kim L.
Azrikam

It was feel nice on the eye, and make my skin smooth, but I still have a dark circles under my eyes
Yazmin F.
Yazmin F.

Excelente producto me ha encantado, he sentido realmente el cambio y su aplicacion es muy comoda
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.