Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Monica N.
Monica N.

I've used this.product before and I must say it is effective for me, it got rid of my dark circles and i really like it aoplicator! It's so satisfying!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

This product was great to use first thing in the morning, it cooled my eye area and after prolonged use I noticed a slight decline in my under eye bags
Dara W.
Dara W.

Estou Apaixonada! Em pouco tempo deu muito resultado. Vale a pena! O produto realmente cumpre com o que propõe e vale o preço. Recomendadíssimo.
Diana K.
Diana K.
hama

I love this product, this roller give my a nice cold feel , but it didn't help for my dark circles , maybe i will give it another try , i am not sure.
iliana v.
iliana v.

i love this product is just made my llife more easier, cuz it feels like ur fresh!, its not expensicvce, helps alot of the puffy eyes and the dark,
Katie
Katie

This product is great for a hang over cover up, also great concealer. Gives you a more wide awake look, light and not heavy which is always great
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

this is not good. does not work properly.would not reccomend. and would not buy again. very harsh to the skin. does not come with nice packaging.
Kamila K.
Kamila K.

Love this product, i have been using it for a while now. Keeps my under eyes hydrated and helps to keep my under eye concealer in place all day.
Teh F.
Teh F.
KUALA LUMPUR

its really nice for who first try for dark circle. mybe not suitable for sensitif skin like me but my friend use it and it really work for she.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

At first i wasn't to happy about it and I'm still not crazy about it at all. so don't waste your money on this, :) its best to be honest then lie
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.