BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Jessalee D.
Jessalee D.
east longmeadow, ma
I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT...DARK CIRCLES ARE REDUCED PRETTY DRASTICALLY. ITS NOT JUST A COVERUP EITHER IT REALLY WORKS
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
this is great for under eye darkness it defentally changed my under eye darkness. it is pretty affordable and it is very gental on your face unlike other under eye rollers. i will defentally but this again. it could be in a slightly bigger bottle for its price
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
I have used this product for months hoping for results. I believe I have had these bags under my eyes since I was a child. I have tried everything and nothing seems to do the trick. This product had great reviews so I decided to try it but it did not work for me.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Montebello
I love the coverage this product has. Makes my skin feel smooth, not oily. By far best concealer I've used in years.
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is a great trick to get those dark circles under your eye minimized. I wouldn't say it completely helps, but it definitely gets the job done. It makes you feel more presentable and awake early in the morning! Definitely a must use.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.