Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Haneisa Y.
Haneisa Y.
Miami, Fl

Love this. I work a lot of night shifts so dark circles is something I can't avoid as I lack night sleep. Thankfully there is this amazing magic in a bottle to my rescue
Karen K.
Karen K.
London , Ontario

This was great to help me with my dark under eye circles! I use it every morning before I apply my make up. the metal roller ball helped my eyes look and feel refreshed!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Fort st john, British Columbia

Easy to use, non irritating and works very well and really helps with under eye bags or dark circles . Skin feels smooth and soft as well as doesnt make my acne flare
Karoline C.
Karoline C.

This Garnier product works great for covering up dark circles, but it also has to be fused with another product depending on the skin. For me it is not so wonderful.
RAQUEL C.
RAQUEL C.
Toronto, Ontario

You will notice the dark circle start to fade within a couple of weeks. I would buy it again. I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart and it meet my expectations.
luca w.
luca w.
rondeklipweg

this product really brighten up your eyes as it said it does. i did buy this product at my local drugstore. It was the first time i used it, an i really liked it.
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Bangalore

Sadly this product didn't work for me, I was really hoping that it would! I'd rather try something else out in the market! I bought it once and was not impressed
Lois R.
Lois R.

I recently purchased this as started to feel the need for a dark eye treatment. So far so good. I am enjoying the product which leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.
Julia S.
Julia S.

It is the best damn Thing i habe ever tryed i love it..easy to use , help me with my dark circles perfect, use it every morning 5 min. before doing my make up
Namrata S.
Namrata S.

I used the roll on for over a month, at night time, the physical effect of using the roller was soothing, but it didn't make any cosmetic difference at all.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.