BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
WILMINGTON, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Rego Park, NY
This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
I have a very simple makeup regimen in the morning, and I couldn't get by without this! I have the worst under eye circles, and this is absolutely brilliant in covering them. I don't wear any other foundation, cause I don't have problem skin, and I find that other foundations don't blend with my skin tone as well as this one.

It's a little pricey for me, because I have a very tiny makeup budget, but the eye roller lasts a really long time, so it's worth the money!
Ludi L.
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR
Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Grand Prairie
The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Calabash, NC
I really liked how the product rolled on. It was nice and smooth. It helped some with the dark circles. I have dark circles because I have bad sinus problems.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
It leave my eye area so fresh for an instance. But then its the same for me. Well i didnt experience any difference during the time
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY
I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX
I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.