Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Sheeba K.
Sheeba K.
Mumbai

I have a dark circles under my eyes it helps me a lot to get rid of these dark circles the roller is very good
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I used a lot of times but there's no results about it so I don't recommend it at all because it doesn't work
Azura W.
Azura W.

Works very well, made me look so much more awake! Also contains a lot of product, lasted a while. Amazing!
Ianthe c.
Ianthe c.
Dublin

Few times I used Garnier for anti wrinkle not much using this product but I love to try different product.
Danish Q.
Danish Q.
Toronto

I love this product it is amazing very useful its a bit pricey but it last u couple of months i love this
Fevy R.
Fevy R.
Calgary

Loveeee this product for my under eyes ! it's helped with my bad under eyes and it keeps them hydrated !
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Ireland

I hear used only once and I think it is alright if I rally needed to I would but not very impressed tbh
Amber Guettter 3.
Amber Guettter 3.
Crediton, On, ON, ON

Love this product! It works fantastic at covering the dark bag under your eyes after a sleepless night!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Stafford

Love this! Brightened and refreshed around my eyes, got mine from boots , used this quite a few times.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

This product really help with dark circle under the eyes as it covers and conceals them significantly.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.