Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nevena S.
Nevena S.

I've been using Garnier for sooo long, now. I am very sattisfied with all products that I have tried. And this eye roller is one of my favourites one product from Garnier. I use this on a daily bases and it helped me a lot with my dark circles.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS

Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Gezna P.
Gezna P.
Pretoria

This is great for anyone who works light nights and has to look presentable the next day. I found that it started working a week or so after I began using it. It really refreshes your skin and makes it wake up for those early mornings after late nights.
Laura D.
Laura D.

Didn't sleep good just a little of this and you are good to go it exceeded my expectations 🙂
Eilisa C.
Eilisa C.
harlow essex

Being a student I wake up early and therefore have dark circles this with concealer really helps hide the fact the I Netflix binged the night before
Tana A.
Tana A.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is my go to makeup product, even if I am not going to wear other makeup that day, I wear this.
I think it instantly brightens the eye area and helps to depuff in the morning. I even use it around my nose to help reduce redness.
ellen s.
ellen s.

This is the best under eye product out there. I always suffer with dark circles no matter how much sleep i get or how much water i drink. I use this in my morning routine and in my night time routine if it's been a long day. So easy and smooth to put on.
Maisy B.
Maisy B.

An great product, lovely packaging, creamy, very effective can see the results within a few weeks, would definitely re-purchase and highly recommend!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA

Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Korrina V.
Korrina V.
Montreal

Need this in my life lol I have three young kids and they all wake up two to three times a day so this is my favorite for this
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.