BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Tamara V.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Works great. I used it for about 3-4 weeks and there was a really big difference. I don't even bother with my concealer anymore
Fiona R.
I like the idea of the roll ball it's nice and cool I love the texture of the product I just can't get it to match my skin tone
Katherine B.
I have been using this for years and have even bought this for my mom. we suffer from very dark u see eyes and this helps slot.
Shivali K.
West Des Moines, IA
Easy to use , leaves a patch under eye, doesn't get absorb in skin,good in use but slow process.Its may be good as a concealer.
Jacklyn R.
Netcong, NJ
I do like this product. I dont like how often you have to use it to see results. I do like how it fits in your purse or pocket.
Amanda R.
pittsburgh, pa
Saves me from looking like a zombie! The feeling of it is a little weird at first - but this product is a saving grace for sure
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ
A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
I was a little disappointed in this eye roller.. It didn't help at all with my dark circles, although it was an ok moisturizer.
Lori D.
Belton, TX
The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
Lianis H.
This is great for using daily if you are going to school or work, it covers all your dark circle and has a cool sensation to it
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?