Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Reda M.
Reda M.
I have a pale skin tone and it works for me.. But I think if the tint was any darker it would be too dark for pale skin holders..
Althought the product is very thin and spreads easily, the tone is neutral- neither yellow or pink..
So, yes It's great to use 1st thing in the morning!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta
This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Tia A.
Tia A.
I'm so indecisive of this product, it feels great putting it on and doesn't feel to greasy but I just can't see no improvement. It may be my self confidence and concern saying nothing will help my dark circles, or it may just be that the product doesn't work well for me.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.
I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use. I recommend to others all the time
Ami J.
Ami J.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Very hydrating on the delicate skin around my eyes. It's tinted too so it provides a light coverage for those pesky dark circles.
The product is excellent value for money as a little really does go a long way.
For an extra soothing feel, I keep mine in the fridge!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Toronto, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a unique concept but I don't think I could continuously use it. It felt nice going on, cool and soothing and it had a tint to it for coverage on the bags under the eyes.
I love Garnier products, this particular one is simply not for me. Too much commitment :(
Carina S.
Carina S.
This is just ok. I use this also on pimples, and under my eye. It covers a little, but you can see my dark circles a litte bit. I don't think my dark circles have been better, since i started using this. I think it does an okey job , to cover pimples, but thats it.
Nada B.
Nada B.
It is an amazing product. It works really well and does a great job covering and lightening the dark circles. I've been using it for almost a year now and I'm very glad I started using it because it has fixed the dark circles under my eyes like no other prodect.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??