Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Tanicka M.
Tanicka M.

Ive use this eye cream for two month. Within those two months my bags And my dark circles around my eyes didn't get any better, I just found under my eyes got more oily then normal
Tina T.
Tina T.

I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chorley, Lancashire

The best dark circle cover up. Don't even need foundation on after this. And I have serious dark circles. Very affordable and easy to find at drug stores. I'd highly recommend!
cassandra k.
cassandra k.

Este producto me gusta porque con mi ritmo de trabajo siempre estoy muy muy ojerosa y cumple mis espectativas para verme bien fresca y descansada y su textura es muy fresca
I like this product because you can always bring it anywear, and the feeling when you used it on your pufft eyes, it has a cold and refreshing feeling underneath your eyes.
Streaks J.
Streaks J.

This product effectively helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes and brought about visible changes to my skin. I look not so tired even after a tiring day at college!
Alba H.
Alba H.

It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Haneisa Y.
Haneisa Y.
Miami, Fl

Love this. I work a lot of night shifts so dark circles is something I can't avoid as I lack night sleep. Thankfully there is this amazing magic in a bottle to my rescue
Karen K.
Karen K.
London , Ontario

This was great to help me with my dark under eye circles! I use it every morning before I apply my make up. the metal roller ball helped my eyes look and feel refreshed!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Fort st john, British Columbia

Easy to use, non irritating and works very well and really helps with under eye bags or dark circles . Skin feels smooth and soft as well as doesnt make my acne flare
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.