BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Clarksville, Tn
I love this concealer when I'm not going for a full face of makeup! It wakes you up with the roller ball and it's lightweight! Perfect for those mornings when you just can't even!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
Netra B.
Netra B.
Frederick, MD
Feels great when applied. The metal rolling ball is cool. Used it 2 weeks straight and the dark under eye went away
ashley B.
ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Independence, MO
It didn't do anything more than a regular concealer or even just foundation would do.. I was hopeful it would but maybe I'll find a product that really works well for me but this isn't that product.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff makes my eyes so brite and awake. Keeps my eyes smoot and youthful i love there products. And use them all the time
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pittsburgh
i have dark circles under my eyes and this really helped. it was an easy applicator and smelt good
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??