Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Tanicka M.
Tanicka M.
Ive use this eye cream for two month. Within those two months my bags And my dark circles around my eyes didn't get any better, I just found under my eyes got more oily then normal
I like this product because you can always bring it anywear, and the feeling when you used it on your pufft eyes, it has a cold and refreshing feeling underneath your eyes.
cassandra k.
cassandra k.
Este producto me gusta porque con mi ritmo de trabajo siempre estoy muy muy ojerosa y cumple mis espectativas para verme bien fresca y descansada y su textura es muy fresca
Alba H.
Alba H.
It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Karen K.
Karen K.
London , Ontario
This was great to help me with my dark under eye circles! I use it every morning before I apply my make up. the metal roller ball helped my eyes look and feel refreshed!
Lois R.
Lois R.
I recently purchased this as started to feel the need for a dark eye treatment. So far so good. I am enjoying the product which leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.
Julia S.
Julia S.
It is the best damn Thing i habe ever tryed i love it..easy to use , help me with my dark circles perfect, use it every morning 5 min. before doing my make up
Namrata S.
Namrata S.
I used the roll on for over a month, at night time, the physical effect of using the roller was soothing, but it didn't make any cosmetic difference at all.
Tiff R.
Tiff R.
Great,love it, always in my makeup bag leaves my under eyes feeling clean and refreshed. Great sleek smooth packaging which we got more product for price.
Ferna m.
Ferna m.
chile
Este correcto de garnier , es uno de los mejores aparte de quitar las ojeras , tambien baja las bolsas de los ojos haciendo que la mirada se vea mas joven
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.