BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
I use this on the daily. Not only is it a great concealer, but it brings immediate brightness to my eyes. I have always had trouble finding eye products because of sensitive skin, but this left no irritation. I am a fan and would purchase again.
Jacqueline G.
This is my daily go-to. Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life! I love the simplicity of the thin yet powerful under eye brightening it gives , also doubles as an eyeshadow and lip primer. So many great uses !
Odalys G.
Helps in a way. The roller is cold which controls the puffiness around the eyes and tones it down. Really recommend it to someone whose dark circles aren't as bad
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
This thing has lasted me for ever. It used to be my go to but I recently discovered a product that I like more. I still use this once in a while.
Marcia V.
Amazing product! I hope they never stop making it. I have dark circles under my eyes and this helps a ton to brighten them! I use it with it without makeup before I head out for the day. I have been using it for years. Holy Grail status for sure!
Estefania S.

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
I love this and use it under my eyes almost every day. I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage. This is also not cakey and does not make crease marks. I love this stuff!
Yrma B.
I bought this thinking it was a cream a remedy for under eye circle not a concealer to hid them. I was disappointed to know that it doesn't fix my under eye, but as a under eye concealer i must say is very effecting and cheap, It does diminishes the under eyes but at the end of the day is just makeup. It doesn't fix but hides the problem.
Mandy S.
Independence, MO
It didn't do anything more than a regular concealer or even just foundation would do.. I was hopeful it would but maybe I'll find a product that really works well for me but this isn't that product.
Kara Q.
Portland, OR
I saw a small difference in my eyes made me seem less tired, the Smell was great not to over powering. An over all good product.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?