BY GARNIER #84 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Lexus V.
Fairview
I have horrible bags under my eyes this stuff has helped so much !! Not expensive and can get almost anywhere. I highly recommend
Brandy C.
Belcourt, ND
I like this product, even tho it don't really seem like it does what it's supposed to. But other wise I'm somewhat happy with it.
Stephanie C.
Plano
Ride ore die product for me. It's perfect for aging skin like mine because of it being thin and doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
indrani r.
Goog product ....it react after 3 or 4 uses ....over all good...not so much effective to me as i have a very deep dark cercal...
Melissa S.
Bellwood, PA
I love how it's tinted and conceals my dark circles perfectly. It works better than my expensive concealer. Price is reasonable.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This under eye anti dark circle is amazing it has caffeine in it so it helps wake you up and feels amazing on the eyes! I love it
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This circle roller did nothing I wasn't impressed more like disappointed that I paid for something n didn't see any real results
Fiona R.
I like the idea of the roll ball it's nice and cool I love the texture of the product I just can't get it to match my skin tone
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Great stuff makes my eyes so brite and awake. Keeps my eyes smoot and youthful i love there products. And use them all the time
Tracy M.
Ashland
I use these every night and they help with the puffiness under my eyes the price is great and I would recommend them to anyone
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.