Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Fefa I.
Fefa I.

garnier skinactive it's so cool This roll is very good eyes helps a lot with dark circles
if they can buy haganlo is really good
Dess S.
Dess S.

Nice product, it works really good, sure i buy it again, better if u put it in the fridge and use before make up in the morning
Milk M.
Milk M.
Henderson, NV

When i got it , I just used it every without thinking anything but when I keep using it i found that my panda was almost gone '
Valentina A.
Valentina A.

This item work, I mean it feel good, is creamy and the cost is good for what it give. It have a good packing look really nice
Gabija B.
Gabija B.

I don't how about you guys but to me this is awful. It does not conceal anything .It leaves spots.I hate everything about it
nur aliah m.
nur aliah m.
singapore

i tend to get dark circles under my eye if i dont get a full 8 hour sleep so i use this to hell me cover up the dark circle
Aveda T.
Aveda T.

This is the first product I used for my dark circles
It is good
Very affordable and we can get good results after some time
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, Missouri

Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller works great. This keeps me from having to cover up with make up
luz v.
luz v.

I love it because when I use it I look younger and can show off .. is excellent, I recommend --- It is one of my favorites
michelle h.
michelle h.

I am prone to sensitive skin issues - but this really flared up my skin! However i did pass it onto a friend who loved it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.