Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Emily P.
Emily P.

This product has changed my no make up days drastically! I pop this on and instantly my under eyes feel rejuvenated, brighter and more plump! I couldn't do without it for those tired eye days!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Indio, CA

Very cooling effect to it as you roll it under your eyes. Does have a pigmented color to it, almost like concealer. I would recommend this product if you struggle with dark under eye circles
clover s.
clover s.

great stuff, i have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this garnier skinactive clearly brighter anti-dark-circle eye roller really helped brighten my dark circles and it smells great!
Sam J.
Sam J.

This is an amazing product. It got rid of my dark circles so you could hardly see them anymore. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone with bad circles, like I have.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
niagara falls

I thought this would be great to use instead of concealer under my eyes and I love the fresh feeling of a cool roller ball. It's ok but the light colour is still too dark for under my eyes.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Lincolnshire

I find this really hydrating. I like to put it on in a morning and it just instantly makes me feel more awake! I'd buy again. Although Luckily I don't have bags or anything it is so nice 👍🏻
Erika C.
Erika C.

Kind of disappointed on this product, It didn't reduce the darkness under my eyes and though it has a very calming feeling when applied, I break out on the sides of my eyes after I woke up.
Leonie C.
Leonie C.

Its super refreshing and moisturizing. The gel absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes feeling super soft! Plus i can definitely tell a difference regarding my dark circles under my eyes
Olga K.
Olga K.

Good product,available at the supermarket . I was excited to use it and I can say that to a point it did moisturizenmy under eye area but didn't see my under eye discoloration reduce.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Windsor, Ontario

This eye roller worked fairly well for me. It was good at concealing the dark circles that I have under my eye's, but it didn't hold up all day long like I would have liked it to do.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.