BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Fort Lauderdale
Tried it several times but does nothing for my dark circles . Makes it more bright if anything
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller is perfect for first thing in the morning! The applicator is a metal ball, meaning it's cold, which totally helps wake up my eyes in the morning! The coverage of the formula overall is pretty solid, I only have to put a light layer of powder on top to really make my eyes look much more alive than when I started.
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
Edinburg , TX
I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
Madelyn B.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Laura G.
Laura G.
This product is okay but doesn't do much in concealing dark circles. Very sheer coverage but easy to use and fast.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.