Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Anna R.
Anna R.
So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use my foundation first and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a beauty blender. I get used to it so it is now my go to concealer!
María C.
María C.
Barcelona
I use orange concealer first to cancel out the blue/purple under my eyes. Then apply my foundation and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a damp beauty blender and it is literally the most flawless looking concealer I have used (and I have tried a lot due the dark circles). It is now my go to concealer!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
I love the garnish skin active eye roller cream, when using this product I noticed my dark circles seemed less prominent. During the time of using this product, I applied it first thing in the morning after cleansing my skin and the same in the evening. My under eyes also felt extremely hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels they have dark circles or puffiness as it definitely helps to combat this.
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
I have pretty stressful days at work and recently I felt the need to use something that helps with the appearance of my eyes and the dark circles. I didn't use to have these before so I didn't want to throw to much money on an expensive product I didn't know. This is really good for its price! It really helps my eyes feeling and looking less tired and my dark circles don't show under my make up anymore! Win!
Mubzyyy K.
Mubzyyy K.
The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti-dark-circle eye roller has a slim packaging ,the product itself is lightweight,travel friendly amd easy to carry or pop in handbag. I always use this product in the morning,the roller just swipe it across underneath my eyes and over time it has helped reduce my under eye dark circles, i use this in my skincare routine every day,i love this product !!!
Emma N.
Emma N.
My skin feels better and I look more awake thanks to the tint, but I haven't noticed any long term results or significant changes to my dark circles over time. I haven't experienced any reactions to the formula (redness, pimples, etc), but it does sting my eyes a bit sometimes when I first roll it underneath my eyes (almost like there is some sort of vapour that stings my eyes for a second.)
lola A.
lola A.
abu dhabi
I bought one with a sheer tint to it (which said it was for all skin types) I'm to the medium side and i have natural dark circles around my eyes so it looked a bit ashy on me , like i was wearing the wrong shade of concealer. It is very light , i didn't feel anything was on my eyes and it does blend well and brightens a bit , but isn't for all skin types (or most actually) .. ..
Gila G.
Gila G.
Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Northumberland
The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller does exactly what it says on the tin. I found it did help to reduce the dark circles from around my eyes, however it did take quite a few applications to see any improvement. If you want fast acting results you would be better off looking at another brand, if not I would recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I started using this product a couple of months ago. The price is good, under 10$. The coverage is okay. It covers puffiness and dark bags without the help of foundation/concealer. Although it doesnt seem to last long for me, it's although I need to use more then I'd think to get under my eyes to look how I want. I recommend to try it out. It works for me
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.