BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
This is my daily go-to. Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life! I love the simplicity of the thin yet powerful under eye brightening it gives , also doubles as an eyeshadow and lip primer. So many great uses !
Katya G.
Katya G.
Loveland, CO
Love it! I have really dark circles, I use it everyday. The light/medium is perfect for my skin color.
Esther B.
Esther B.
New Boston, MI
I like the cold roller under the eyes, it feels like it's waking my skin up in the morning. I also like that I can apply makeup after applying without it getting cakey.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff makes my eyes so brite and awake. Keeps my eyes smoot and youthful i love there products. And use them all the time
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Erin  W.
Erin W.
Spring, TX
This product is ok, for what you pay for it. I used this product daily for several months and never saw any real improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. Although, this is not the design of the product. ..it was awesome as ac
a foundation.
Leigh H.
Leigh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get the worst dark circles under my eyes, and this seems to help keep them at bay.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??