The Best Drugstore Eye Creams: 102K Reviews
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.96 / 5 based on 1,726 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Tried it several times but does nothing for my dark circles . Makes it more bright if anything
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
This roller is perfect for first thing in the morning! The applicator is a metal ball, meaning it's cold, which totally helps wake up my eyes in the morning! The coverage of the formula overall is pretty solid, I only have to put a light layer of powder on top to really make my eyes look much more alive than when I started.
I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
This product is okay but doesn't do much in concealing dark circles. Very sheer coverage but easy to use and fast.
Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos