Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Alina F.
Alina F.
Bonn
It's really good and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated I couldn't see any difference but that's because I have really dark eye circles but I could feel a difference like said ...I'd totally buy it again it helped much
Alis M.
Alis M.
México
Este producto de garnier si me gusto pero pienso que puede haber otros productos que sirvan para lo mismo pero que funcionen mejor, ya que este producto no me dio la covertura que yo queria y necesitaba, i don buy again
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
This product was very affordable for the quality it delivers. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. The darkness under my eyes was concealed quite well, and lasted for the majority of the day.
Ellie-Jean L.
Ellie-Jean L.
This product made my eyes feel smoother and made me feel more awake in the mornings. I noticed a slight change in my dark circles myself but had comments on how much brighter my eyes looked and how awake I was looking.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was successful in getting rid of my dark circles ( which are a blue shade. ) It is very inexpensive and for what it costs is defintely worth buying.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
I love this! Covers up my circles really well and the ball roller glides nicely along my skin. The ball is cold, so unpuffs the eye area nicely. It is gentle on the eye area and I have repurchased it Afew times now
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I've only used this for two days, so I can't speak for long term effects. I do like the coverage. I brightens my under eye and it's feels nice and light on my skin. it absorbs quickly and blends well into my skin.
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom
I have been using this product for a coupe of years now. I like the the tip where it rolls on, there just a sufficient amount. It does over due it. I feel like it does make a difference. Plus it is long lasting.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ottawa
This is my go to product for about 3 or 4 years now. I'm not sure if it actually does anything in terms of reducing bags but it delivers a nice amount of product under the eyes and is a nice base for my concealer
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Esto es lo mejor. Es super bueno para las ojeras hinchadas y obscuras tiene un rolito frio que ayuda a que baje la hinchazón de las bolsitas debajo de los ojos. Yo lo pongo en la nevera y me funciona al maximo.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??