BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Roxana S.
New York
Omg this really worked for my dark circles. I’ve heard about this product from many people and it honestly really does work!
Lianna G.
Orlando
i️ use this product to lighten up my dark circles under my eyes which are pretty bad but this does its job and works great
zaynah b.
MADERA, CA
Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Annie M.
Tremont, PA
This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
All in all a very great product for under your eyes I use it everyday in my make up regime. It covers and blends very well
Aracely B.
Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
Rain C.
Seattle
This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Karolinaramirez |.
Corpus Christi , TX
I love how the brand is affordable! You can’t find it anywhere ! And this product is nice I love the roller for application
elizabeth r.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL
Does this ACTUALLY help dark circles? I know some products claim to and do virtually nothing.
Tk K.
My eyes are really dark underneath! Does this really work? And how long does it last for ? I have been debating on whether to purchase
Yvonne C.
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Estella H.
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?