BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love using this to remove the dark circles. Works magic after long nights and early mornings. Love the soothing roller ball.
Christy O.
Rocky point, NC
I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Roxana S.
New York
Omg this really worked for my dark circles. I’ve heard about this product from many people and it honestly really does work!
Lauren F.
Warrington
It's a eyes roller. It works, but not as well as it should. You still go out and try it for yourself and see how you like it
Faith R.
San Diego, CA
Didn’t really use the product religiously but it worked some how. It’s good for its price so I really can’t conpain about it.
Cristina L.
I used two rollers but no difference so disappointed with this product
Smell good and is great but no help with dark circles
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this product at walmart but i didnt see much of difference in my wrinkles but it did make my under eyes feel cooler.
Micayla L.
Love this dark circle roller! It matches my skin and helps conceal my dark circles. I saw it at Kroger and had to get it!
saaniya s.
It has decreased my dark circle to a certain extend, decreased puffiness around my eyes, but should be used on everyday basis
Ines H.
I don't what particular ingredient this has that irritated my eyes and made slightly puffy. Had to pass on this one as well.
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Toni F.
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?