BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Molly E.
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product with my morning face routine. I've been using it for a few weeks and feel like my dark circles aren't nearly as bad as they were. Good pre-under eye primer
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Feel like my skin is smoother and brighter. Product lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Burnley , Lancashire
This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great item, i used it to cover the dark circles under my eyes. It worked really well and it made my eyes look better after a long day.
joseliin v.
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
This is my daily go-to. Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life! I love the simplicity of the thin yet powerful under eye brightening it gives , also doubles as an eyeshadow and lip primer. So many great uses !
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product has brightened and firmed my under eyes. I like how it lasts for most of the day. I love the tint. Just enough color but not too dark for my light complexion
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Keansburg , NJ
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??