BY GARNIER #47 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Laura G.
This is great! I think I can actually tell a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Arti D.
The garnier eye roller has a nice refreshing cooling feel . I always feel so fresh after applying this .love this product
Lillian L.
This item does what it's states. It helps with the dark circles under the eyes. I like it a lot. Will buy for gift soon.
Sally S.
Aguilar, CO
Really like this alot it wakes up my eyes gives a lite coverage also the steel ball is cold on the skin I really like it
Love F.
I love love this product......it's so refreshing g every morning when I use this product. Makes my sleepy eyes refreshed
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Ashley L.
Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Zully P.
North bergen, NJ
although I do not diminish my dark circles. this product improved the appearance in the cortorno of my eyes after 10 min.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.