Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Arren S.
Arren S.

I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Yamilka V.
Yamilka V.
Bronx, Ny

This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Irma R.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA

This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL

I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Diana M.
Diana M.

This product is the best for under eye dark circles!

For those mommys out there who lack sleep this is your savior!
I usually like to go on and products I never tried their facial equitment but if it says it renews the skin I wouldn't mind giving it a try
Mel T.
Mel T.

It looks fine after application, but oxides after a couple of hours making dark circles appear more visible.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.

I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL

This does a a great job at blending and brightening the dark circles under my eyes and I now use it every day!!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.