Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
mirna janeth m.
mirna janeth m.

E usado garnier skin renew es muy buena para ojos cansados con bolsas y ojeras ideal para las personas que duermen poco y trabajan mucho
karin k.
karin k.
Ontario

This is very good and helpful product, especially for morning after you didn't sleep at night.
Make the dark circles much more brighter!
Kathia S.
Kathia S.

its good ,can be better:) funciona con tiempo y constancia todo funciona, y los productos garnier son buenos y accesibles :) me gustan!
For someone who suffers from dark circles this hands down makes them almost invisable !!!!!! I love it and makes my eyes feel refreshed
Pernille L.
Pernille L.

Good. Makes the skin softer and removes dark circles. I use it before I go to bed and before applying make-up to get the best result.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Edmonton, Alberta

Feels good on the under eyes, but i find the tinted version of this is too orange colored and just makes my under eyes look horrible.
Ramisha A.
Ramisha A.

I love this product, it is gentle under the eye and has a long term positive affect. I recommend it hugely, it is very affordable.
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.

this product really works to remove any dark circles under the eyes! Its so lightweight no clumpy feeling. Really a great product!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This product is so easy to use since you just roll it under the eyes. My eyes felt really nice and soft after using this product.
It magic in a bottle this with the roller it not also help clear my dark circles but alll depuf my my bag a lkil its a must have
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.