BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Baldwin, NY
I received a small sample of this from a magazine, and tried it out for a few days. It did seem to moisturize my skin, but it didn't appear to make anything "brighter". I ended up buying a different eye product.
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
This is a great under eye concealer. It works really well and it is not cakey. You can add a little or a lot and it looks great and doesn't feel heavy under the eyes.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sweetwater, TX
Absolutely love this product! I use it every night, in about 2 weeks I saw results. No more dark circles! I will continue to buy the product in the future.
Jenean N.
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA
I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product! And so glad I saw it on here because I haven't purchased recently because I forgot about it. But it's incredible and really does make eyes feel fresh, renewed and gets rid of dark spots
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??