Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking awake and ready to conquer the day after I used this great feeling wonder product. It does many things; depuffing, lightening dark circles, feeling refreshing, and brightening.
Paige M.
Paige M.
I have dark circles around my eyes and when I was told about this product I couldn't wait to try it. This product helped "get rid of" my circles.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Calabash, NC
I really liked how the product rolled on. It was nice and smooth. It helped some with the dark circles. I have dark circles because I have bad sinus problems.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Montebello
I love the coverage this product has. Makes my skin feel smooth, not oily. By far best concealer I've used in years.
Ovini P.
Ovini P.
Any older student know the battle you face with dark circles around your eyes from lack and sleep and stress. Thus began my search for a good product to help me appear sane in public again.

The Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle turned out to be almost flawless! With one swipe my dark circles disappear and it blends like a dream! It felt really light and gentle on my skin and actually left the skin around my eyes feeling quite refreshed. It leaves a flawless and smooth coverage. I haven't given it 5 stars cause if you're not lucky enough to find the perfect match to your skin tone, you'll probably have to use another product to lighten/darken it up. The price of it varies a bit depending on where you get it, the price on the Garnier website being $13, but I found it worth it for the price. Definitely recommend it.
Terin M.
Terin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to concealer! I purchased this when I got the BB Cream for combo to oily skin and I LOVE this eye roller. I don't personally struggle with dark circles so I can't say how well this helps with that, but I use this as my under-eye concealer year round and love it! I apply this in a triangle shape under my eyes and then blend it out with a damp beauty sponge towards my temples and over eye lids. Using this with the Garnier BB Cream I feel like they're just the ultimate match for flawless natural makeup. Even if I'm not using the BB I still use this as my concealer. I sometimes apply another concealer over top, but this is always my first step and go to! :-) I bought my first 1 about 2 years ago and just recently had to repurchase (I don't do my makeup daily) but I feel like you get a good amount of product.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Nova Scotia
I am faired skin and have natural yellow tones to my skin so I asked the cosmetic lady behind the counter what would work to help rid of tired looking eyes.

At the time I was looking to rid of my dark circles...ugh aging! Ha. She recommended this product due to my yellow tones in my skin (at the time I did not realize I had a yellowish tone).

Anyways, was willing to give it a shot and haven't looked back since. Garnier's under eye roller really does help cover up dark circles.

I apply mine prior to concealer with just one swipe under each eye and it works.

Not to mention that it does not feel heavy or cakey. The packaging is small but it goes a long way. I am truly impressed and recommend it to others.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Always been a big fan of the Garnier products, they are super affordable and the packaging is always beautiful and products smell soo nice.
This product was recommended by a friend of mine who swears by it.
I however picked up the lightest shade (which was much to dark for my skin tone) and completely discharged the product immediately. I hate that sooo many products and brands do not cater for their public with LIGHT shades. Not everyone is 'Ivory' I am far lighter than most porcelain shades. So unfortunately in this instance this product really did not work for me.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
I really struggle to get enough sleep, work at a computer all day and don't drink enough water. The bags under my eyes are really dark and noticable, when wearing make up I have to use at least 3 layers under my eyes to try and conceal them.

I purchased the Garnier product. It does seem to work. I compared this to the clinque one and Garnier seems to work better with the puffiness however, the darkness it still there..

I stumbled upon a l'oreal product while out shopping which was only around £8 and since using the l'oreal garnier sadly has been thrown in the draw.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??