BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
Tana A.
Tana A.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my go to makeup product, even if I am not going to wear other makeup that day, I wear this.
I think it instantly brightens the eye area and helps to depuff in the morning. I even use it around my nose to help reduce redness.
kim r.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
This is one of my easy to apply go to concealer. I am a mother of two and this helps hid my tired eyes from the world, it tingles a little at first application but not painful. I little goes a long way, this tube will last forever!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Emily E.
Emily E.
The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??