BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Loyal S.
Bronx, NY
This is product is perfect for even skin tone I cleared up all my dark spot and my skin is now back to the way it use to be
elizabeth r.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
All in all a very great product for under your eyes I use it everyday in my make up regime. It covers and blends very well
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This stuff works well on my skin and doesn't give any allergic reactions. I like to use it before bed and it is affordable.
Annie M.
Tremont, PA
This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
Andrea P.
Philadelphia
Love this on no makeup days. Super easy to apply and blend. Also very affordable. The shade range is unacceptable however
Tina P.
Largo, FL
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Arti D.
The garnier eye roller has a nice refreshing cooling feel . I always feel so fresh after applying this .love this product
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.