Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Han L.
Han L.
So good! I use this everyday as my under eye concealer and it covers everything while still looking super natural. Would definitely recommend as anti-aging properties are really good to have in a concealer. Good value for a superior product.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire
With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Definitely felt like it got rid of eyebags and evened my undereye skin out a little. Very refreshing to use and made my eyes feel more awake. Gentle and soothing on the skin. Very easy to use! Used it everyday and then bought a new one!
Emily R.
Emily R.
for me, the colouring was too dark, but this product delivered elsewhere. The roller ball was cold which quickly reduced puffiness, and applied smoothly. I found this product very efficient and would use again, in a lighter colour.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Holbrook, NY
I have medical problems that I don't get to sleep much so I get bad circles under my eyes. I tried Garnier dark circle eye roller but after a few weeks nothing changed. The dark cicles are still there and just as bad as they were.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Loved the idea of this product. The little ball was so cooling on the eye area. Really felt like it was doing so good: however the tint is far too strong so for someone like me with her pale skin it didn't colour match very well!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Tieton, WA
Love this product probably one of garniers best.. Definitely got rid of my dark circles it's pricing is very fair and did meet my expectations as I love garnier products it's very gentle and would be buying it again of course!!
Louise T.
Louise T.
I want to keep my face as young as possible. So I start early, I haven't really noticed any effect but that's probably because I don't have wrinkly skin yet. It's quite affordable and that's a reason why I would recommend it.
Jay Jay B.
Jay Jay B.
Wanganui
I love how well this product works. I have such bad dark circles under my eyes and it's hard to cover with makeup, but this product just does the trick nicely to brighten them up. Will never go anywhere with out this product
Alina F.
Alina F.
Bonn
It's really good and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated I couldn't see any difference but that's because I have really dark eye circles but I could feel a difference like said ...I'd totally buy it again it helped much
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??