BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Larhonda R.
Dark circles run in my family so I'm willing to try anythung at least once to see if it works and trust me this does!!!!
Kila M.
Brightwood, VA
So there are nights where I can’t sleep and under my eyes get super dark. I started using this stuff and it helped a lot
Ashley L.
Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Lauren T.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product works just OK. I'm used to using more high end eye products so in comparison to those this is just mediocre
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Angelina m.
Spring Valley, CA
Its a little weird sensation under your eyes but after a couple of uses you get used to it and actually see a difference!
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Tina P.
Largo, FL
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Madison J.
Clio, MI
It's really good for the under eyes I like it a lot and it is very hydrating and it really does help with your under eyes
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.