Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Trish V.
Trish V.

Love the way it makes the king under my eyes feel very refreshed and less puffy then they were before
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH

I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Sonia K.
Sonia K.
Richmond Hill, ON

I got this eye roller in hopes to help with my dark circles . I find that it helped a little bit but not alot . It would also look cakey and crease fast . Though it did help with reducing the puffiness thanks to the cold roller function . I also find that it would be hard to get some product out since it was a tube you couldn't squeeze rather you shake and it comes. You can find at walmart at round 7ish dollars
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Battle Ground, WA

This is one of my favorite concealers, it matches my skin perfectly I put it everywhere I have discoloration and it gives a beautiful finish, I've only bought it once but it's lasted me forever and I will definitely purchase this again
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD

I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Layton R.
Layton R.
Thorold, ON

As a student I get little sleep, this eye roller makes it look like I actually did. I highly recommend it!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Leigh H.
Leigh H.

I get the worst dark circles under my eyes, and this seems to help keep them at bay.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA

The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
Elena K.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL

Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.