BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX
I use it quite a bit. Works well for me. It meets my expectations. I recommend it
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Feel like my skin is smoother and brighter. Product lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
joseliin v.
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! It feels very cooling under the eyes. The metal on the packing really helps to cool dark circles and I feel that it covers them up!! Would buy again for sure.
Denise M.
Denise M.
I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??