Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Lyndsay W.
Lyndsay W.
London, Ontario

I like the cooling sensation of this product but found it didn't do much for my dark circles. I use it more for puffyness as the metal cooling application helps with that. Would probably purchase the untinted version next time.
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rothesay, New Brunswick

Does nothing for undereye circles other than the sheer color it emits. The color isn't enough to actually mask anything more than a slightly dark (but not really) circle and most will also need concealer. Would not recommend.
Louise T.
Louise T.

I want to keep my face as young as possible. So I start early, I haven't really noticed any effect but that's probably because I don't have wrinkly skin yet. It's quite affordable and that's a reason why I would recommend it.
Jay Jay B.
Jay Jay B.
Wanganui

I love how well this product works. I have such bad dark circles under my eyes and it's hard to cover with makeup, but this product just does the trick nicely to brighten them up. Will never go anywhere with out this product
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Uk

This brightens my under eye area perfectly. It's great to have at hand to make you look less dead when you've had little sleep or are just having a bad skin day. It lasts for a long time and doesn't spoil. I would recommend!
Alina F.
Alina F.
Bonn

It's really good and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated I couldn't see any difference but that's because I have really dark eye circles but I could feel a difference like said ...I'd totally buy it again it helped much
Alis M.
Alis M.
México

Este producto de garnier si me gusto pero pienso que puede haber otros productos que sirvan para lo mismo pero que funcionen mejor, ya que este producto no me dio la covertura que yo queria y necesitaba, i don buy again
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

This product was very affordable for the quality it delivers. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. The darkness under my eyes was concealed quite well, and lasted for the majority of the day.
Amber F.
Amber F.

After applying the product I felt as if it didn't really cover my under eye circles well. The product was nearly watery and it oxidised quite a bit. Over all I wasn't really impressed as I usually love Garnier products.
Ellie-Jean L.
Ellie-Jean L.

This product made my eyes feel smoother and made me feel more awake in the mornings. I noticed a slight change in my dark circles myself but had comments on how much brighter my eyes looked and how awake I was looking.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.