BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX
I use it quite a bit. Works well for me. It meets my expectations. I recommend it
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Felicia L.
Haverhill, Ma
I loved the roller. It felt really nice on my skin especially if it was cold. I don't think I was too much of a difference though. I don't think it actually did much for me.
Jennifer B.
Rathdrum, ID
Helps clear up my circles and feels refreshing. I love the smell also. Would recommend to anyone.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Chasity H.
Gardendale, TX
I have always had dark circles under my eyes.. I noticed within weeks a difference. I have used it for years and don't notice dark bags!
Kaitlin G.
North Judson, IN
As a mom I have very little time to get ready. However, when I do get the chance to doll myself up I always end up half way through the evening with big dark circles under my eyes. I love using this product because it prevents the darkness under my eyes, and makes them pop! Plus its not ungodly expensive. Definitely recommend this product
Boe D.
Naples, FL
It is very good, it truly does CONCEAL your eyebags, and does minimize them, however if you are looking to get rid of the dark circles it will not fully remove them.
Estefania S.
Doral, FL

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.