Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

this is not good. does not work properly.would not reccomend. and would not buy again. very harsh to the skin. does not come with nice packaging.
Katie
Katie

This product is great for a hang over cover up, also great concealer. Gives you a more wide awake look, light and not heavy which is always great
Kamila K.
Kamila K.

Love this product, i have been using it for a while now. Keeps my under eyes hydrated and helps to keep my under eye concealer in place all day.
Teh F.
Teh F.
KUALA LUMPUR

its really nice for who first try for dark circle. mybe not suitable for sensitif skin like me but my friend use it and it really work for she.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

At first i wasn't to happy about it and I'm still not crazy about it at all. so don't waste your money on this, :) its best to be honest then lie
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC

It really helped me a lot to cover my dark circles and I got to say mine are really dark and most of the time I have to use a lot of make up.
Norazwanni A.
Norazwanni A.

Im not fancy of this product ..it seem just ok ..i still have about half of the product..but the roller makes my eyes relax,kinda eye massage
Sheccid C.
Sheccid C.

Really a good product i do really like it and still using, i buy it on the supermarket, it really help my eyes to look better, i recomended
Erica S.
Erica S.

This anti dark circle roller is amazing. I usually feel like a zombie with my dark circles but after using this roller, i feel human again.
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Love this product, super cheap buy works amazing.
Blends out amazing under foundation or by its self to cover dark spots and dark circles
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.