BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1979)
Krista B.
This has been one of my favorite "concealers" for a long time now! It's definitely NOT intended to be a full coverage type of concealer but it's incredible for a natural look! I love how light it is and it's got a beautiful brightening effect! I've gotten all of my girlfriends hooked on this one!
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Chelsea D.
The thing I loved about this product was the fact that I could use as a concealer for emergencies! It's got a good amount of juice in it so it lasts a while. I usually used this to make me look more awake and it did wonders! It's not too bad on the price and can be found practically everywhere!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Darby S.
I love this eye roller it worked better at eye bag coverage than expensive concealers! I love it because it's super hydrating and over time it diminishes the look of dark circles! This is something I do like to have on hand because nothing covers like this does plus there is never any cakeyness!
Miranda S.
17315
I've always have super dark circles that I'm self consious about. I tried this product with high hopes and expectations, which were sadly not met. I notice no difference at all with the darkness under my eyes. The only thing that I noticed was it made my skin slightly tighter, and shiny.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
i'm going to return this because the "sheer tint" is way too much. i was looking for the roller specifically so that was disappointing. i still have high hopes for the product, but i'm going to try the non tinted one.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This product is a thin cream almost serum like. It is refreshing under the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and it never bothered me. It doesn't help much with dark circles though but as an eye cream it's nice.
🌹Yadira 🌹.
SEVEN SPRINGS, NC
This concelar felt so amazing under the eyes and it was very light weight which is a huge plus if our trying to do a no makeup look. It was very effective and it had a cooling effect which helps the under eyes. Of course the product could have more pigementation but overall great
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.