Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Dhivya K.
Dhivya K.
I have a medium/deep skin tone and this did not work for me at all. I really wanted it to since the claims were so good and it did have a cooling/soothing sensation, but the color was just way off and it left a ashy cast underneath my eyes. I wish the color range was better..
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove this product. I have gone through several. It gives nice coverage for every day without being too fake or heavy. I love heavy, glam makeup for the weekends/nights but something like this is exactly what I look for to use on an every day basis. Great for work days.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
As a student, studying often leaves me with dark circles around my eyes, which is embarrassing for me. So, Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-circle Eye Roller often comes in handy. My only problem was that the price was a bit high, but maybe because I'm a student.
Turi A.
Turi A.
Washington, DC
This is a great product to wake my eyes up in the morning! The roller ball is so cooling on my skin and the pigment isn't too light to cover my under eye circles. I do have to use an extra sponge to blend in the product to my face. Would recommend to people with fair skin
amarinder b.
amarinder b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Campbell, CA
This product I actually highly recommend. I get really bad dark circles and this not only covers them up but actually helps the puffiness go down. It feels so refreshing and cool under your eyes too. It helps me wake up in the morning. Sometimes I put it on at night too!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love this dark circle eye-roller. It covered up my dark circles but also since it has a metal ball tip it made the puffiness under my eyes go away as well. It is nice and light so it doesn't look cakey. It also doesn't crease which is very important for under the eyes.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA
I have used this and wasn't to impressed. The ball didn't roll very well or sometimes at all and when it did the product seemed very watered down. It kind of dripped from the applicator and I had a ruff time blending it into my under eye area and getting a good coverage.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This product i live by! I always had dark circles until i have used this product. This is such a light weight and smooth and it really eliminates my dark circles! I totally recommend this to any woman who are sleep deprived or maybe a new mom that dosent get much sleep.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.