Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA

Not really sure it helps to get rid of my dark circles but it does a pretty good job of covering them. It has a weird but pleasant smell and it does take a little more than rolling it on. The product can come out pretty thick, or at least mine did, and I would have to use my ring finger to smooth out.
Amira S.
Amira S.
Ashburn, VA

I use this for my under eye concealer. I've had it for a couple of years so it's definitely a good value and it does a great job covering up my under eye circles. If I were to repurchase, I would probably purchase the one with no tinted color because the roller is soothing but I wouldn't use it alone.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA

The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL

This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Gigi C.
Gigi C.

It does a good job of masking eye circles conaidering its price point compared with high end cosmetic brands! However I have used it for more than a year and it did nothing to actually minimize the look of dark circles with time so to me it was more like a cosmetic product with no skincare benefits.
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY

This under eye product is very brightening but its a bit too runny. It is pretty affordable but i much prefer the Maybelline under eye anti aging eraser. This product settles into your fine lines and emphasizes the creases under your eye. I like the roller effect though but it requires improvement.
Nisha S.
Nisha S.

After using the cream for a few months now, I have noticed the changes almost immediately. My cousin actually recommended it to me and I have been using it ever since. It gives immense value for the money as it starts giving results on the first try. This is one cream that will always be my go to.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Anza, Ca

I love this stuff! I have noticed a firming effect. It is very hydrating. it doesn't feel greasy. It soaks into the skin well., I pair it with an HA serum. It has a mild, pleasant botanical scent that goes away after a while. The only disappointment is it's a small jar for the price. But worth it.
Gina N.
Gina N.

This is the first eye-roller I bought and I am quite satisfied with it. I appreciate the fact that it feels very refreshing under the eye and tends to conceal the dark circles as well. It does not crease and the formula is creamy enough but not so thick as to be completely visible. Great product !
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN

I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.