BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA
I have used this and wasn't to impressed. The ball didn't roll very well or sometimes at all and when it did the product seemed very watered down. It kind of dripped from the applicator and I had a ruff time blending it into my under eye area and getting a good coverage.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
amarinder b.
amarinder b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This product i live by! I always had dark circles until i have used this product. This is such a light weight and smooth and it really eliminates my dark circles! I totally recommend this to any woman who are sleep deprived or maybe a new mom that dosent get much sleep.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Jaclin H.
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC
I have yet to experience this products magic dark circle skills but I love how it feels under my eyes! I ALWAYS have tired eyes. I pop this in the fridge and put it on in the morning, and boy does it feel good! I can't wait to see how it is working in a few weeks time!
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Randi N.
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Christyn W.
Christyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bouught this because I thought I had dark under eyes buy with my eye wrinkle cream it has helped with this product mixed has helped my eyes out. So easy to put on and you don't have to get your hands dirty. I would buy this a lot and I don't have to use a lot of it.
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??