Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Rubi A.
Rubi A.
Lovington, NM
I did not love this product as much as i expected to its not to expensive but really doesn't hold up to its claims the packaging has all over it down to the before and after pictures its a noneffective eye treatment and non pigmented concealer save your dollars ladies and gents
Dhivya K.
Dhivya K.
I have a medium/deep skin tone and this did not work for me at all. I really wanted it to since the claims were so good and it did have a cooling/soothing sensation, but the color was just way off and it left a ashy cast underneath my eyes. I wish the color range was better..
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooove this product. I have gone through several. It gives nice coverage for every day without being too fake or heavy. I love heavy, glam makeup for the weekends/nights but something like this is exactly what I look for to use on an every day basis. Great for work days.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
As a student, studying often leaves me with dark circles around my eyes, which is embarrassing for me. So, Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-circle Eye Roller often comes in handy. My only problem was that the price was a bit high, but maybe because I'm a student.
Estefani M.
Estefani M.
I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Turi A.
Turi A.
Washington, DC
This is a great product to wake my eyes up in the morning! The roller ball is so cooling on my skin and the pigment isn't too light to cover my under eye circles. I do have to use an extra sponge to blend in the product to my face. Would recommend to people with fair skin
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Campbell, CA
This product I actually highly recommend. I get really bad dark circles and this not only covers them up but actually helps the puffiness go down. It feels so refreshing and cool under your eyes too. It helps me wake up in the morning. Sometimes I put it on at night too!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love this dark circle eye-roller. It covered up my dark circles but also since it has a metal ball tip it made the puffiness under my eyes go away as well. It is nice and light so it doesn't look cakey. It also doesn't crease which is very important for under the eyes.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
amarinder b.
amarinder b.
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??