Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to get this anti. Dark circles eye roller to see if it will help the wrinkles under my eyes.after I review this product to see how well it works for my wrinkles under my eyes I will tell my friends and family about it and I will give my feed back on how well that I liked it.
Kristina h.
Kristina h.

I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Wonderful product for your dark circles, I suffer from dark circles and this helps make me look less tired. I also use the one that is tinted and it is awesome. I will continue to purchase this product since there is no cure out there for my dark circles. Very affordable and effective.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI

I have yo say I love these so much. I use them several times a day sometimes. Throw mine into the fridge about 10 min so cool... So refreshing. I dont know is they work as I have almost back under eyes most of the time. But I love the smoothness and the coolness. I have 1 for each eye.
Katie R.
Katie R.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I picked it up on a whim, what sold me is that I can use it without having to have foundation over it. I have extremely sensitive skin under my eyes and have never had a problem with this. I have recommended it to a few friends now and will absolutely buy it again!
Caprial P.
Caprial P.

Not only the fact that it's a roller making it so easy to apply, but it's so cool! I love using this product because it's an easy go to! It's a very effective product, and not dissapointing! I would recommend this product to anyone trying to let go of the dark circles under your eyes!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX

I have used this product on and off for many years, but I always come back to it. I first picked it up it up on the hunt for a subtle, easy to use concealer. This product is great - hydrates, feels nice, and provides light coverage. I use it mostly on no makeup or minimal makeup days.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Portland, OR

This stuff is great! It legit lasts me 6-12 months, more so on the longer side. It's $12 or so and it last that long! It reaches a variation of skin tones and because it isn't too heavy, it makes my skin and blends in quite well! It's light and easy to use quickly, with great pay off.
Caity S.
Caity S.
Stillwater, OK

I love this product. I use it in my everyday make up routine as an under eye concealer. This allows me to make sure that my eyes do not just look dark and like I have a black eye. It does a perfect job of brightening up my face for an everyday look. I would buy this again and again.
Makena M.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN

This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.