BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Hayward, CA
Probably my first ever skin care product and I loved it bc it helped so my dark circles would cancel out before make up and I do believe over time it did make them lighter. Wow! I need to go repurchase like right now
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
This product is the best, especially when your face is showing your sleepiness, or you wake up with just some bags under your eyes, not only does it cover up, but it really wakes you up
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Ive always had dark puffy eyes but this invention saved my life. The caffinated rollerball is so convenient to use and i can keep one in my purse for those days i rush out the door without any facecare
Kailyn C.
fort hood
I was very disappointed in this product. It did both do what it is meant to do. It didn't help with my darks eye circles as much as I would like. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have light dark circles.
Jenny L.
Chicago , IL
This is a great tool to tackle the puffiness under your eye, along with dark circles. It has a tint to it that is sort of like putting on a light concealer. I would actually recommend blending it out a bit though.
Destiny❣️ H.
Key West
Love love love!! Obsessed with this product, helps alot with dark circles! And easy application! I purchased at walmart cause it was on sale. Was impressed by it honestly. It was gentle on my face. Would buy again!
Ana Q.
Salinas, CA
Bought this after I had tried a couple other items from different brands and I feel like it was slowly starting to make a difference, unfortunately none of my stores carry it anymore.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
I liked this because it decreased the puffiness. I don’t know if it really did anything for my dark circles. I would get a firming and brightening eye cream before getting this again.
Laura B.
Monroe
Love this for a light concealer when I’m going for a natural look. But as for an under eye moisturizer I’d say it doesn’t do a very good job. I have to use a different moisturizer when using this product.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
It’s effective in fading the dark circles around my eyes. It is also affordable, easy to use and handy. I used it well. I would recommend it to my friends. A great buy indeed! I will buy again next time.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?