BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Katie H.
Lynchburg
Love this product! I use it most days in combination with other concealers. It wakes me up with the cooling coverage. I love the rollerball applicator of the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
This product is okay, but not the best I’ve ever used. I do not like the roll on applicator, it is hit or miss. The product does an okay job with the dark circles under my eyes but it doesn’t brighten the way I hoped that it would.
Rose S.
Duluth, GA
It didn’t work well for me. This would probably work on someone who doesn’t have big bags under there eyes. I bought it at Walmart. The color was not the right color for me.
Carolyn J.
Harrison
The Garnier Rollerball for eyes goes on cool and has helped with under eye puffiness and over time does help a bit with dark circles! This was first time for me to try out this product. Love the cool feeling as it goes on!
Spenser B.
Louisville
I like the roller ball, it has a nice cooling effect. Very easy to apply and very soothing to the eye area. I didn't feel like it tugged or irritated my eye area at all. The pigment wasn't a great match for my skin tone.
Emily S.
I have suffered with dark circles my whole life, and finding a product that reduces the appearance is amazing! I feel great about my dark circles now that they aren’t as noticeable. I recommend this product to anyone else suffering with dark under eyes
Andrea M.
I don’t mind this product, it can be found at almost any store that sells makeup, and it works to a degree. However, it doesn’t seem to last more than a couple of hours and I have not found it to be worth the price.
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I used to SWEAR by this product, but now I am so-so about it. It’s not bad, but it’s not great either. It’s basically just a super light concealer. There are better products that do the same thing on the market now.
Kylie O.
Columbus , OH
This really had little effects for me, unfortunately. My dark under eyes were still pretty prominent. I really expected much more out of this product. It’s possible that my dark under eyes are just beyond repair..
Ruby L.
Lawrenceville, GA
It did not match my skin tone, as it was too dark. It would sometimes dry unevenly, and it would not last the whole day. My dark circles were lighter, but it was a hassle to use. The roller feels cool on your skin.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.