BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
Has a slight cooling sensation that feels very pleasant on the skin does not stain and dry fast, I would recommend use 100% concealer is too light so I do not recommend that you use some people dark skin tone because no diffuses very well It has an affordable price.
Lilybeth C.
This is my go to anti-dark circle product. It comes in a small package & is easy to apply. I usually buy this product in Walgreens, CVS or my local supermarket. I have used this product for several years. I recommend this to all of you who are looking to stay fresh!
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
This product helps with bags and dark circles under the eyes. It's affordable and lasts long. It helps make it skin look rejuvenated and smooth. Less bags and clearer look. I would recommend to any one who has major dark circles or doesn't get enough sleep at night.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo amo su aplicador es perfecto por que el producto no se contagia de nada y lo puede poner el tus ojos fácilmente prueba lo te encantara
I love your applicator is perfect because the product is not spread from nothing and can easily put your eyes you'll love test
Kristina S.
Louisville
I use this in the mornings before I apply my makeup and it works pretty well. It covers the dark circles and is easy to apply.. the only drawback are the shades are a little dark for my very light skin and it's kind of pricey. It does its job with a little effort.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?