BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY
I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Coco C.
Coco C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only just started using this and that's why I gave it 3 stars for now. I like that it has a roller built in so you don't have to touch it really. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and wash it off in the morning. I think it is starting to make a difference but I don't know for sure since I haven't used it long enough.
Molly E.
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product with my morning face routine. I've been using it for a few weeks and feel like my dark circles aren't nearly as bad as they were. Good pre-under eye primer
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Feel like my skin is smoother and brighter. Product lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
I usually like to go on and products I never tried their facial equitment but if it says it renews the skin I wouldn't mind giving it a try
joseliin v.
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is a wonderful product. With two young kids I definitely have "tired" eyes. This product definitely works!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??