BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Didn't sleep good just a little of this and you are good to go it exceeded my expectations ūüôā
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS
Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Beth S.
Beth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is a great trick to get those dark circles under your eye minimized. I wouldn't say it completely helps, but it definitely gets the job done. It makes you feel more presentable and awake early in the morning! Definitely a must use.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS
This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been using this every morning and night for the last couple of weeks and I can definitely tell a difference! It immediately cools by under eye areas and leaves them feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new under eye product and for the price it's not a huge risk!
Minellys R.
Minellys R.
Valrico, FL
Puede que funcione en algunas personas pero en mi no funciono. Tal vez necesito algo mas fuerte. No digo que el producto sea malo siemplemente a mi no me funciono.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??