BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
Ines H.
I don't what particular ingredient this has that irritated my eyes and made slightly puffy. Had to pass on this one as well.
Christy O.
Rocky point, NC
I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Roxana S.
New York
Omg this really worked for my dark circles. I’ve heard about this product from many people and it honestly really does work!
Lauren F.
Warrington
It's a eyes roller. It works, but not as well as it should. You still go out and try it for yourself and see how you like it
Yovanka B.
New York
Didn’t really like it. It really didn’t do anything for me or maybe I didn’t use it long enough. But I wouldn’t buy it again.
Cristina L.
I used two rollers but no difference so disappointed with this product
Smell good and is great but no help with dark circles
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
I bought this product at walmart but i didnt see much of difference in my wrinkles but it did make my under eyes feel cooler.
Micayla L.
Love this dark circle roller! It matches my skin and helps conceal my dark circles. I saw it at Kroger and had to get it!
Faith R.
San Diego, CA
Didn’t really use the product religiously but it worked some how. It’s good for its price so I really can’t conpain about it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.