Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Han L.
Han L.

So good! I use this everyday as my under eye concealer and it covers everything while still looking super natural. Would definitely recommend as anti-aging properties are really good to have in a concealer. Good value for a superior product.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire

With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Anne-Fleur v.
Anne-Fleur v.

I've used it a few times, but i really like it. It's nice for covering your dark circles. Sometimes it's a little bit too light and makes my dark circles more visible. Overall it's a great product, but i don't think i would buy it again.
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.

Definitely felt like it got rid of eyebags and evened my undereye skin out a little. Very refreshing to use and made my eyes feel more awake. Gentle and soothing on the skin. Very easy to use! Used it everyday and then bought a new one!
Mikee M.
Mikee M.

This product is great, it really smoothens my undereye area. When i use it, it feels like i got really good sleep and i just love it! It's great for those college students like me that are so stressed out because of heavy paperworks.
Emily R.
Emily R.

for me, the colouring was too dark, but this product delivered elsewhere. The roller ball was cold which quickly reduced puffiness, and applied smoothly. I found this product very efficient and would use again, in a lighter colour.
Larissa F.
Larissa F.

It's a pretty good product to reduce your under eyes you can buy this at any supermarket in your beauty section i was a bit disappointed that it didn't fully meet my expectations it's an Ok price possibly would purchase this again
Marie M.
Marie M.
Holbrook, NY

I have medical problems that I don't get to sleep much so I get bad circles under my eyes. I tried Garnier dark circle eye roller but after a few weeks nothing changed. The dark cicles are still there and just as bad as they were.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.

Loved the idea of this product. The little ball was so cooling on the eye area. Really felt like it was doing so good: however the tint is far too strong so for someone like me with her pale skin it didn't colour match very well!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Tieton, WA

Love this product probably one of garniers best.. Definitely got rid of my dark circles it's pricing is very fair and did meet my expectations as I love garnier products it's very gentle and would be buying it again of course!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.