Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Gina N.
Gina N.
This is the first eye-roller I bought and I am quite satisfied with it. I appreciate the fact that it feels very refreshing under the eye and tends to conceal the dark circles as well. It does not crease and the formula is creamy enough but not so thick as to be completely visible. Great product !
Nisha S.
Nisha S.
After using the cream for a few months now, I have noticed the changes almost immediately. My cousin actually recommended it to me and I have been using it ever since. It gives immense value for the money as it starts giving results on the first try. This is one cream that will always be my go to.
Auie V.
Auie V.
Vancouver
I've tried this only once, since I don't use eye creams often. But I enjoyed using this one! First, it's easy to use with a no-mess application type! Just roll it under your eyes, and you're finished! It definitely helped relieve me of some of the dark-circle under my eyes! Highly recommend it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
This product is my life and has been for the last year! I love love love it!
It covers your under eye brilliantly and makes your dark circles disappear
I bought mine from superdrug but you can buy it in boots as well
I would defininetly recommend this to others as it is an amazing product
reetta N.
reetta N.
It was really cheer and I had some trouble finding the right color for me. My friend loves this product and it did feel nice on the under eye area. I'm just really pale and even the light color wasn't the best for me. I personally would not buy this again. Maybe the one without color.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Reda M.
Reda M.
I have a pale skin tone and it works for me.. But I think if the tint was any darker it would be too dark for pale skin holders..
Althought the product is very thin and spreads easily, the tone is neutral- neither yellow or pink..
So, yes It's great to use 1st thing in the morning!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta
This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Tia A.
Tia A.
I'm so indecisive of this product, it feels great putting it on and doesn't feel to greasy but I just can't see no improvement. It may be my self confidence and concern saying nothing will help my dark circles, or it may just be that the product doesn't work well for me.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.
I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??