BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This circle roller did nothing I wasn't impressed more like disappointed that I paid for something n didn't see any real results
tanya r.
I bought this hoping it would help my under eye circle but i personally didn't see much of a difference after using the product.
Brandy C.
Belcourt, ND
I like this product, even tho it don't really seem like it does what it's supposed to. But other wise I'm somewhat happy with it.
Tatyana S.
Norwich, CT
Very effective product for the under eyes. It brightens it gradually. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has dark circles.
Sabrine W.
Rockville, MD
I keep this product in my bag, it's pretty simple to use and I feel like it's great for a touch up when I need it during the day.
indrani r.
Goog product ....it react after 3 or 4 uses ....over all good...not so much effective to me as i have a very deep dark cercal...
Melissa S.
Bellwood, PA
I love how it's tinted and conceals my dark circles perfectly. It works better than my expensive concealer. Price is reasonable.
Kim M.
This product makes you dark circle disappear and make the puffiness go away in minutes! Great product for those with dark circles
Stephanie C.
Plano
Ride ore die product for me. It's perfect for aging skin like mine because of it being thin and doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This under eye anti dark circle is amazing it has caffeine in it so it helps wake you up and feels amazing on the eyes! I love it
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.