BY GARNIER #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Keansburg , NJ
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Bronx , NY
I love this roller for my dark circles. It covers them up really well. I like how it's lightweight too.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
Siana D.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I'm obessed with this under eye dark circle roller! I very rarely repurchase products but as soon as I ran out I bought another! The color matches my complexion perfectly and I love the way it wakes me up with caffeine.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Bayonne, NJ
It felt nice to use in the mornings but overall I really did not see a difference. I did not use this product quite as frequently as I should have. On first application it felt a little sticky and took some time to dry before I could proceed with the rest of my face routine.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Christiania B.
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Erin  W.
Erin W.
Spring, TX
This product is ok, for what you pay for it. I used this product daily for several months and never saw any real improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. Although, this is not the design of the product. ..it was awesome as ac
a foundation.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH
Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??