Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
leticia m.
leticia m.

I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines
Tea P.
Tea P.
Tirana Albania

Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Oh Ą.
Oh Ą.

I just love this product. I have very dark circles. Although I have smooth skin my dark circles are my main concern. I was looking for a product that only gets rid of dark circles but not wrinkles because I don't have wrinkles. I would differently buy again.
Dea L.
Dea L.

There wasn't any obvious lightening of my undereyes but for the price, I did not expect too much. I used it twice a day for a couple of months and never had any reactions. I bought it on recommendation of online articles but will never repurchase it again.
Nagma E.
Nagma E.

Garnier skin active clearly brighter anti dark circle eye roller does work very well...i use this every morning and it really soothes my eyes with the help of the applicator its make my puffy eyes more freshed and it did worked on my dark circles as well
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Lisboa

Sinceramente, o produto como que resultou, no entanto muito pouco. Posso ter sido eu que desistiu dele muito cedo, ou até mesmo posso ser uma das pessoas em que o produto deixa um efeito pouco notório...
No entanto pouco ou nada se notou do efeito final.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Mahima Y.
Mahima Y.
dehradun

This product is really good for someone who wants to remove dark circles from their eyes .every night I roll it under my eyes and my eyes look really fresh the very next day .it helps in reducing puffiness under the eyes and reduces the fine lines too .
Sena K.
Sena K.

The rollerball applicator depuffs the undereyes. I've been using it for years. It's a great corrector for dark circles. It does brighten the underye. It can sometimes burn the skin around my eyes is my eczama is bad. Definiteley needs to be more gentle.
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.

I actually prefer natural methods to treat my dark circles, I didn't find this was very effective, and this disappointed me a bit. A bit pricey for actually doing nothing. I can say it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't recommend it to other people
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.