Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Donna B.
Donna B.
Windsor, Ontario

This eye roller worked fairly well for me. It was good at concealing the dark circles that I have under my eye's, but it didn't hold up all day long like I would have liked it to do.
Tina T.
Tina T.

I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
Paisley W.
Paisley W.

I haven't used this personally but my mum has and she loves it. She uses it every day in the morning and at night and she suffers from very dry skin so it's gentle on the skin too
Tanicka M.
Tanicka M.

Ive use this eye cream for two month. Within those two months my bags And my dark circles around my eyes didn't get any better, I just found under my eyes got more oily then normal
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chorley

The best dark circle cover up. Don't even need foundation on after this. And I have serious dark circles. Very affordable and easy to find at drug stores. I'd highly recommend!
cassandra k.
cassandra k.

Este producto me gusta porque con mi ritmo de trabajo siempre estoy muy muy ojerosa y cumple mis espectativas para verme bien fresca y descansada y su textura es muy fresca
I like this product because you can always bring it anywear, and the feeling when you used it on your pufft eyes, it has a cold and refreshing feeling underneath your eyes.
Alba H.
Alba H.

It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Streaks J.
Streaks J.

This product effectively helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes and brought about visible changes to my skin. I look not so tired even after a tiring day at college!
Haneisa Y.
Haneisa Y.

Love this. I work a lot of night shifts so dark circles is something I can't avoid as I lack night sleep. Thankfully there is this amazing magic in a bottle to my rescue
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.