Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
clover s.
clover s.

great stuff, i have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this garnier skinactive clearly brighter anti-dark-circle eye roller really helped brighten my dark circles and it smells great!
Erika C.
Erika C.

Kind of disappointed on this product, It didn't reduce the darkness under my eyes and though it has a very calming feeling when applied, I break out on the sides of my eyes after I woke up.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Lincolnshire

I find this really hydrating. I like to put it on in a morning and it just instantly makes me feel more awake! I'd buy again. Although Luckily I don't have bags or anything it is so nice 👍🏻
Leonie C.
Leonie C.

Its super refreshing and moisturizing. The gel absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes feeling super soft! Plus i can definitely tell a difference regarding my dark circles under my eyes
Olga K.
Olga K.

Good product,available at the supermarket . I was excited to use it and I can say that to a point it did moisturizenmy under eye area but didn't see my under eye discoloration reduce.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Windsor, Ontario

This eye roller worked fairly well for me. It was good at concealing the dark circles that I have under my eye's, but it didn't hold up all day long like I would have liked it to do.
Paisley W.
Paisley W.

I haven't used this personally but my mum has and she loves it. She uses it every day in the morning and at night and she suffers from very dry skin so it's gentle on the skin too
Tina T.
Tina T.

I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
Tanicka M.
Tanicka M.

Ive use this eye cream for two month. Within those two months my bags And my dark circles around my eyes didn't get any better, I just found under my eyes got more oily then normal
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chorley

The best dark circle cover up. Don't even need foundation on after this. And I have serious dark circles. Very affordable and easy to find at drug stores. I'd highly recommend!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.