Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
emma d.
emma d.

good product for price. leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. drys a little stiff for me thought. good product for combination skin. would buy this product again if it was on sale. dry's to stiff for my liking.  does however leave under eyes looking more vibrant.
Ami J.
Ami J.
Newcastle upon Tyne

Very hydrating on the delicate skin around my eyes. It's tinted too so it provides a light coverage for those pesky dark circles.
The product is excellent value for money as a little really does go a long way.
For an extra soothing feel, I keep mine in the fridge!
Carina S.
Carina S.

This is just ok. I use this also on pimples, and under my eye. It covers a little, but you can see my dark circles a litte bit. I don't think my dark circles have been better, since i started using this. I think it does an okey job , to cover pimples, but thats it.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
TORONTO, ONTARIO

It's a unique concept but I don't think I could continuously use it. It felt nice going on, cool and soothing and it had a tint to it for coverage on the bags under the eyes.
I love Garnier products, this particular one is simply not for me. Too much commitment :(
Luz Stefani M.
Luz Stefani M.
valencia

The formula is really thin so it doesn't look  and blends well. I still have to use another concealer over top of this, but I like add this because it did seem to brighten the area a bit and make me look more awake.  but I'm not sure I would buy again.
Nada B.
Nada B.

It is an amazing product. It works really well and does a great job covering and lightening the dark circles. I've been using it for almost a year now and I'm very glad I started using it because it has fixed the dark circles under my eyes like no other prodect.
Bushra I.
Bushra I.
Swindon

I tend to get really bad under eyes, normally dry and dark. the packaging is very nice and sleek and fits in with most Garnier products. I bought it at Superdrug. it's very gentle on sensitive skin so I definitely would recommend it to people with that skin type
Thamiris L.
Thamiris L.

eu e minha mae usamos juntas e vimos o otimo resuldado que esse produto tras em nossos olhos, é impressionante a mudança boa e clara que ele tras. indico. e aprovo concerteza, tambem nao é muito caro e é bem acessivel pois se encontra em qualquer farmacia
Iris O.
Iris O.

It really helps with my under eye cirkels. I have noticed a noticible diffrence after a week of use. I have bought it at a clearence store so I don't know the original price, so I can't tell if it's worth the price. but i would defenitly recommand this product
Alba C.
Alba C.

Me, being a girl that always has dark circles, no matter how much sleep I get. I have tried a lot of serums and rollers for dark circles, and this one I loved it! It works perfectly for me!
I bought it in my nearest supermarket and I surely would buy it again!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.