BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Yamilka V.
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY
This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I was fortunate enough to have inherited several beauty aspects from my mother, unfortunately ones of those things is dark circles. I wouldn't say my dark circles without makeup have gotten better, which is almost impossible since my dark circles are just part of who I am, so I don't buy this product to actually get rid of the dark circles, I buy it because I like it as makeup.
The formula does not cake or show creases like some of the other concealers I have used. I don't wear foundation, and this blends well without have liquid based makeup on the rest of my face. One bottle can last me what seems like ages, so the price is well worth it to me.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
I saw a beauty vlogger on Youtube use this and she recommended it so I decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did!! It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden. Now I am using this under the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and the two together is AMAZING!!!
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Clarksville, Tn
I love this concealer when I'm not going for a full face of makeup! It wakes you up with the roller ball and it's lightweight! Perfect for those mornings when you just can't even!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I'm obessed with this under eye dark circle roller! I very rarely repurchase products but as soon as I ran out I bought another! The color matches my complexion perfectly and I love the way it wakes me up with caffeine.
Tana R.
Tana R.
I use this and really like it I've noticed a decrease in my under eye darkness since using this product
Tulsi P.
Tulsi P.
This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! It feels very cooling under the eyes. The metal on the packing really helps to cool dark circles and I feel that it covers them up!! Would buy again for sure.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??