BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Bella H.
Love how cooling this product is. very convenient size and i noticed how much lighter my under eye circles were after just a few uses!
DENISE R.
Homestead, FL
This didn't work at all for me. I used it everyday as directed and saw no difference in my under eye circles it had effect what soever
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Samantha L.
Savannah, GA
Love this stuff! Inexpensive. I apply it twice a day and get enough. I don't have issues with puffiness but I do feel it helps my eyes.
Bailey N.
Clatskanie
This product helps with puffiness for sure! But it doesn’t really help with the dark circles, it is more of a light coverage concealer.
Brandy P.
Port Richey, FL
Being a new Mom I started using this product because of lack of sleep was giving me dark circles and it vastly improved them I love it
Agnes C.
Beverly, NJ
My mom got me to try this and I absolutely love it. Takes away the circles very fast it's her favorite. I use it regularly it is gentle
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
Yessss! If you suffer from bad bags under your eyes this product is the best ! It comes with a natural shade as well as a clear shade !
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
I have very bad circlesl under eye . this product help demish the under eye circles . and you can find at any drug store great product
Amanda T.
Absolutely love this product! I use it as a concealer under my eyes and around my nose. Its smooth, blends easily, and lasts all day.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.