BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH
I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Love this product. For the days your eyes look darker than usual this is the perfect thing for me. Within just a few days I could visibly see a difference around my eyes. Definitely recommended to others
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Paige M.
Paige M.
I have dark circles around my eyes and when I was told about this product I couldn't wait to try it. This product helped "get rid of" my circles.
Kara Q.
Kara Q.
Portland, OR
I saw a small difference in my eyes made me seem less tired, the Smell was great not to over powering. An over all good product.
Tana A.
Tana A.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my go to makeup product, even if I am not going to wear other makeup that day, I wear this.
I think it instantly brightens the eye area and helps to depuff in the morning. I even use it around my nose to help reduce redness.
Christiania B.
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Irma R.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great item, i used it to cover the dark circles under my eyes. It worked really well and it made my eyes look better after a long day.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??