BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
zaynah b.
zaynah b.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smoothly helps brighten dark bags makes you look awake and feel bright smells amazing results are quick when using
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It's not a miracle worker by any means, but as a grad student it is my friend. I don't sleep nearly enough, but this stuff helps tone down the darkness while looking VERY natural. It can be built up in layers and its a great product for days when I just want to cover my circles and not wear any makeup.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product because of the long nights studying. Makes my eyes feel refreshed.
Geo C.
Geo C.
I personally love it works great for those under eye bags....and for those dark circles.really does trick gets rid of the puffiness
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Waco, TX
I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Karly R.
Karly R.
I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI
I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
Carlie Z.
Carlie Z.
Hempstead, NY
works like a lightweight concealer. I don't have dark circles that are that severe to begin with, so I thought it did a good job with what I had.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I have horrible dark circles under my eyes. Will this only cover them up or help get rid of them too?
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Is this good ?? I've been wanting to get it , I have dark under eyes I need something that will work great !
Charise C.
Charise C.
Are there any long term damages from using this eye product? I want to give this eye roller a try but I don't want my eyes to get darker if I was to take a break from using it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When did you start using this or any other under eye products? I'm 21 and feel like I don't pay enough attention to that area.