10 Drugstore Skincare Staples
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 1,867 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 45 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
So far but maybe three or four years I feel like they did much of anything. In the future take a ducking nap
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
I use this thing for a long time and I love it, I will use this in the future
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
I struggle with dark circles on the daily, this really helps minimize before make up or even without.
No the best no the worst of it it's good and more because it come with color cover and helps with those horrible eyedark circles that make you look tired
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have dark circles under my eyes and puffiness due to lack of sleep. (Of course in a perfect world I could sleep 8 hours right?!) anyways, I purchased this at Target and the applicator is this cool metal ball. It feels nice applied to my under eye area. Sometimes my eyelid as well.
Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
This product worked very well for my considering the price i will buy it twice a month but i highly recommend this product very gentle on the skin love it
Q & A
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
If you have used both this roller and the regular one, which is preferable? I have some pretty fierce dark circles thanks to my daughter and am tired of looking so tired!
How long did it take to see results?
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos