Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS
This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Karina T.
Karina T.
Me gusta mucho la presentación de este producto como es en roller algo diferente y debe ser magnífico y práctico
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Marcellus, MI
After using this product I notice a definite improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I put it on every morning before my make up routine and within a few minutes, the puffiness and darkness around my eyes isn't as noticeable. The roller ball feels smooth and cool on my skin and it drys in a few minutes. This products has become part of my daily routine!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Netra B.
Netra B.
Frederick, MD
Feels great when applied. The metal rolling ball is cool. Used it 2 weeks straight and the dark under eye went away
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??