Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I'm convinced there is no product in the world that is a match for these puffy bags and rings under my eyes. This product smells good and the roller ball feels like a little eye bag massage.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
This product started out as covering dark under eye circles, but lately it hasn't been helping.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH
Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
kili b.
kili b.
Gastonia, NC
very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
This is my go to Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller there is! I buy it at Wal-Mart and Target most of the time. It definitely meets my expectations of hiding dark circles. The packaging is simple, nice and good quality. I highly recommend this product
Beth D.
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA
It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??