Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Lucy H.
Lucy H.

The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller was successful in getting rid of my dark circles ( which are a blue shade. ) It is very inexpensive and for what it costs is defintely worth buying.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC

I love this! Covers up my circles really well and the ball roller glides nicely along my skin. The ball is cold, so unpuffs the eye area nicely. It is gentle on the eye area and I have repurchased it Afew times now
Jenifer W.
Jenifer W.
ballymena

This product works very well and I would carry it in my bag, it's handy and compact, this is my first time buying it and I got it from superdrugs under £10 I would recommend it and they come in another colour also
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I've only used this for two days, so I can't speak for long term effects. I do like the coverage. I brightens my under eye and it's feels nice and light on my skin. it absorbs quickly and blends well into my skin.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Ottawa

This is my go to product for about 3 or 4 years now. I'm not sure if it actually does anything in terms of reducing bags but it delivers a nice amount of product under the eyes and is a nice base for my concealer
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom

I have been using this product for a coupe of years now. I like the the tip where it rolls on, there just a sufficient amount. It does over due it. I feel like it does make a difference. Plus it is long lasting.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

Esto es lo mejor. Es super bueno para las ojeras hinchadas y obscuras tiene un rolito frio que ayuda a que baje la hinchazón de las bolsitas debajo de los ojos. Yo lo pongo en la nevera y me funciona al maximo.
samara d.
samara d.

minha tia usa para disfarçar as olheiras e realmente ajuda , é um gel de limpeza o que é essencialmente importante para a limpeza diaria da nossa pele acredito que ele também pode ser usado para a limpeza
Laina G.
Laina G.

This product is quite tinted. On most skin tones it's impossible to use without makeup, and you need to blend it well or it looks unnatural. I also found that it didn't do much to cover my dark circles.
Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS

I love this eye-roller. I find that it works for my under-eye dark circles. Although they are small, one lasts me aprox. a year. In the summertime I can get away with only using this as a concealer.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.