Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Reda M.
Reda M.

I have a pale skin tone and it works for me.. But I think if the tint was any darker it would be too dark for pale skin holders..
Althought the product is very thin and spreads easily, the tone is neutral- neither yellow or pink..
So, yes It's great to use 1st thing in the morning!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Jules L.
Jules L.
Viareggio

I use it on a daily basis.
It makes my dark circles look better.
The skin around my eyes is really dry and this product don't make it look even drier like many concealers do in that area.
Doesn't look cakey, doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
I've purchased it many times now.
oumaima j.
oumaima j.

i don't really have dark circles ,they are a little bluish purpulish but nothing dramatic .So i used the garnier eye roller as a concealer .it is lightweight and apllies easily and gently , it hides well my ender eye area but it's  not the best concealer there
Billie P.
Billie P.
Arbroath, Angus

Glides on seamlessly and sits very nicely under my concealer. It use to irritate my skin the first I used it, however I went back to it in the desperation of hiding my dark circles. I guess it just depends on your skin type(I have really oily skin) but this works nicely.
Tia A.
Tia A.

I'm so indecisive of this product, it feels great putting it on and doesn't feel to greasy but I just can't see no improvement. It may be my self confidence and concern saying nothing will help my dark circles, or it may just be that the product doesn't work well for me.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.

I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use. I recommend to others all the time
Alya M.
Alya M.

Excellenet, I really loved using this and the skin around my eyes was softer and felt comfortable. Didn't buy again as much of the product is not able to be used when it gets to the end of the tube i.e. the tube started to. split and the cream came out in a few places.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.