BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
Definitely recommend.
I've always struggled with dark circles. I've tried more sleep, more vitamins, change in diet.. etc.
But I was never able to get them to be gone and stay gone.
This did the trick! ;)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Burnley , Lancashire
This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Victor, NY
The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I would use it for when I had dark circles under my eyes. It would really help reduce the appearance of the circles. I was actually impressed how easy it was to hide my eye bags with this product. I am impressed and I will probably buy again!
Marinés O.
Marinés O.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of the best things ever, helps that it also works as concelear, fantastic if it wasn't cause I have a ride or die in Nars this would be it but when I have no makeup this does such an amazing job of not just treating the dark circles but hiding them as well while working it's magic. Recommend!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??