Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Abbie H.
Abbie H.

Loved the idea of this product. The little ball was so cooling on the eye area. Really felt like it was doing so good: however the tint is far too strong so for someone like me with her pale skin it didn't colour match very well!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Tieton, WA

Love this product probably one of garniers best.. Definitely got rid of my dark circles it's pricing is very fair and did meet my expectations as I love garnier products it's very gentle and would be buying it again of course!!
Lyndsay W.
Lyndsay W.
London, Ontario

I like the cooling sensation of this product but found it didn't do much for my dark circles. I use it more for puffyness as the metal cooling application helps with that. Would probably purchase the untinted version next time.
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rothesay, New Brunswick

Does nothing for undereye circles other than the sheer color it emits. The color isn't enough to actually mask anything more than a slightly dark (but not really) circle and most will also need concealer. Would not recommend.
Louise T.
Louise T.

I want to keep my face as young as possible. So I start early, I haven't really noticed any effect but that's probably because I don't have wrinkly skin yet. It's quite affordable and that's a reason why I would recommend it.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Uk

This brightens my under eye area perfectly. It's great to have at hand to make you look less dead when you've had little sleep or are just having a bad skin day. It lasts for a long time and doesn't spoil. I would recommend!
Jay Jay B.
Jay Jay B.
Wanganui

I love how well this product works. I have such bad dark circles under my eyes and it's hard to cover with makeup, but this product just does the trick nicely to brighten them up. Will never go anywhere with out this product
Alina F.
Alina F.
Bonn

It's really good and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated I couldn't see any difference but that's because I have really dark eye circles but I could feel a difference like said ...I'd totally buy it again it helped much
Katrina M.
Katrina M.

This product was very affordable for the quality it delivers. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel cakey or thick on my skin. The darkness under my eyes was concealed quite well, and lasted for the majority of the day.
Alis M.
Alis M.
México

Este producto de garnier si me gusto pero pienso que puede haber otros productos que sirvan para lo mismo pero que funcionen mejor, ya que este producto no me dio la covertura que yo queria y necesitaba, i don buy again
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.