Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Eduarda F.
Eduarda F.
Castelo Braco

É bem prático, devido ao seu tamanho e forma de aplicar bem simples. Este SkinAtive tem o formato de uma caneta, com uma ''bolinha'' de metal na ponta que apesar de dispensar a dose certa do produto, dá a sensação de refrescar a pele de forma a desinchar os papos. A cor e a textura em si adapta-se muito bem à pele, disfarçando muito bem a olheira.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Regina

Most days, I wear very little make-up, but I never leave the house without this under my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes and very often they are puffy. This eye roller works miracles! It covers the dark circles and lasts all day. It takes 5-10 minutes for the puffiness to go down. I recommend this product to people all of the time.
valence x.
valence x.

On of my favourite products! When ever I have a rough night this would be my go to product. Covers my dark circles while leaving natural finish every time, expecially when I'm trying to achieve the no make up look. It comes in 3 shades light, natural, and tan. Its has a watery texture, but covers will in my experience.
Gina B.
Gina B.

It was a decent product it covered up my dark circles decently and brightened but didn't help with the puffiness and also I have super prominent dark circles but am young and it didn't offer enough coverage but I don't want to use anti wrinkle or puff cream eye products I have no purpose for them so I need something with more coverage
Zeeba S.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india

Its good product liked the product bt i didnt meet my expectation because i hav very dark under eye circles yaa its has good value price is affordable its very gentle on skin it may suit all type of skintone if want to try ? U can try because i had lot evpectation may b dint met to mark u guyzz can try say me abt u using the product😁
Kekeli G.
Kekeli G.
London, UK

I got the wrong colour in this but the formula seemed ok! It is very liquid-y but dries down without looking crackly. I do not have awful dark circles but I could tell the coverage was on the sheerer side. It reminds me of the UD Naked Concealer but with weaker coverage. I really like the roller applicator, it's cooling and soothing.
Holly B.
Holly B.

I personally didn't think this was some of Garniers best work. I have tried much better anti dark circles from Loreal and Simple. It was a bit more expensive and I think it was too much for the lack of good in the product, I love Garnier but this product just wasn't even comparable to some of there other work in my opinion.
Jess A.
Jess A.

I had high hopes for this product, but I was a little disappointed after a week of using it. Although the application is nice itself and the packaging looks sophisticated I found that massaging my under eye circles to increase bloodflow to them actually increased there darkness! I sadly won't be repurchasing this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I LOVE this product. This is great to use in the morning as a light eye serum. the roller ball also cools and soothes your under eyes and helps reduce the appearance of bags and dark circles. The product is tinted, however I wish it would provide more coverage. There is also a non tinted version available from Garnier.
Lucie H.
Lucie H.

I use this product every day for under my eyes and it makes them look much fresher I've always had a problem with dark circles and now I have less of a problem it helps it would rejuvenate my under my skin and really brings out my eyes people aren't looking at my bags anymore they're looking at my big beautiful eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.