Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Independence, MO
It didn't do anything more than a regular concealer or even just foundation would do.. I was hopeful it would but maybe I'll find a product that really works well for me but this isn't that product.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
This immediately makes the skin under my eyes tighten and feel cold. I can tell it's working and if I use it consistently for a few weeks I can really see the difference.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Doral, FL
I really like to use this as a concealer when I am not wearing muck makeup. Not sure it does anything to my dark circles
I have been using this for about a month.I like it.It works great.It covers my dark circles .I rolls on nicely (the metal roller feels cool on my skin,which i like)
Becky H.
Becky H.
Calabash, NC
I really liked how the product rolled on. It was nice and smooth. It helped some with the dark circles. I have dark circles because I have bad sinus problems.
Tulsi P.
Tulsi P.
This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Amber A.
Amber A.
Sugar Land, TX
Every morning I grab this out of my refrigerator and apply it! It wakes me up and makes me look more alert!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product has brightened and firmed my under eyes. I like how it lasts for most of the day. I love the tint. Just enough color but not too dark for my light complexion
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.