Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Gisel M.
Gisel M.
Guadalajara

I have really bad dark circles some days and I mean it's a good product but I don't see this huge difference, so better use concelear./ Algunos días tengo ojeras muy marcadas, es un buen producto pero no veo la gran diferencia, mejor usar corrector.
Louise C.
Louise C.

This product is great for covering my under eye circles and I use it everyday it glides across the eye and is gentle I would repurchase this item again as it wasn't overly expensive and you got what you paid for. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.

You can see a visible difference 10 - 15 minutes after application. It's pretty effective but doesn't do much if you have really dark bags. It's easy to apply and is a pretty inexpensive product so it's worth what you paid for. Would buy again.
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

One of my friend gifted me Garnier anti dark circle eye roller . I started using it . Very good coverage. It's very liquid. And very easy to apply it . I just roll around my eyes and then blend with makeup brush. It's doesn't look cakes at all.

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Seriate

Not the best packaging to apply. Not enough shades. My skin is fair and I didn't find the right color for my skin. Bought it at the local supermarket. Easy to locate in the store but I think the cost is not worth the quality. Won't buy again.
Han L.
Han L.

So good! I use this everyday as my under eye concealer and it covers everything while still looking super natural. Would definitely recommend as anti-aging properties are really good to have in a concealer. Good value for a superior product.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Derbyshire

With working long shifts on very little sleep I often have to live with huge dark circles, then I found this eye roller and feel in love with it, it does wonders on my dark circles and completely renews the skin around my eyes! Love it!!!
Anne-Fleur v.
Anne-Fleur v.

I've used it a few times, but i really like it. It's nice for covering your dark circles. Sometimes it's a little bit too light and makes my dark circles more visible. Overall it's a great product, but i don't think i would buy it again.
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.

Definitely felt like it got rid of eyebags and evened my undereye skin out a little. Very refreshing to use and made my eyes feel more awake. Gentle and soothing on the skin. Very easy to use! Used it everyday and then bought a new one!
Mikee M.
Mikee M.

This product is great, it really smoothens my undereye area. When i use it, it feels like i got really good sleep and i just love it! It's great for those college students like me that are so stressed out because of heavy paperworks.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.