Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Becky L.
Becky L.
Marina Del Rey, CA

This is a great trick to get those dark circles under your eye minimized. I wouldn't say it completely helps, but it definitely gets the job done. It makes you feel more presentable and awake early in the morning! Definitely a must use.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX

This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ

I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Sugar Land, TX

Every morning I grab this out of my refrigerator and apply it! It wakes me up and makes me look more alert!
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT

Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Cristine C.
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Siana D.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC

This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.

I have been using this product for a while and didn't see any difference, so.... don't waste your money
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Menifee, CA

This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.

I saw a beauty vlogger on Youtube use this and she recommended it so I decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did!! It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden. Now I am using this under the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and the two together is AMAZING!!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.