BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH
It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Walnutport, PA
Absolutely love this! It's an instant beauti bright under your eyes while simultaneously hiding dark circles. The formula is light so it never leaves you cakey or flakey
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Waco, TX
I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable.
Samara L.
Samara L.
Brooklyn
Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Kyle, TX
I love this product my undereyes look and feel healthier every time I use it really helps to cover up the dark undereyes
Beth S.
Beth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA
I use this everyday now! It's the best concealer I brought from the drug store! I was really looking for something that worked for dark circles under the eyes. Not only does it go on easy and quick, but brightens! Great product!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??