BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Mariah H.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is a miracle worker! I never get enough sleep so I always have dark circles, at least I used to! Thank god for Garnier.
Geo C.
I personally love it works great for those under eye bags....and for those dark circles.really does trick gets rid of the puffiness
Alexandra L.
Hated this. More about concealer than anything. Didn't match my skin tone. Everyone commented on it being visible and not matching.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
It leave my eye area so fresh for an instance. But then its the same for me. Well i didnt experience any difference during the time
Carley F.
Love love love this product!!! Works wonders for dark circles and even on small blemishes. I don't leave the house without using it
Fina H.
Odessa, TX
This product for one it doesn't work the product is too water and the applier doesn't apply even coats also the applier is too big
Lexus V.
Fairview
I have horrible bags under my eyes this stuff has helped so much !! Not expensive and can get almost anywhere. I highly recommend
Stephanie C.
Plano
Ride ore die product for me. It's perfect for aging skin like mine because of it being thin and doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Jordan F.
Austin
I love this! So quick, easy, hydrating, and lightweight. It does oxidize a bit. I have repurchased this twice from CVS/Walgreens.
Yari H.
Omaha, NE
It really works!!! I live this product . It help a lot with dark circle eyes if you want to have good look you have to get it!!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.