Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Mubzyyy K.
Mubzyyy K.

The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti-dark-circle eye roller has a slim packaging ,the product itself is lightweight,travel friendly amd easy to carry or pop in handbag. I always use this product in the morning,the roller just swipe it across underneath my eyes and over time it has helped reduce my under eye dark circles, i use this in my skincare routine every day,i love this product !!!
Emma N.
Emma N.

My skin feels better and I look more awake thanks to the tint, but I haven't noticed any long term results or significant changes to my dark circles over time. I haven't experienced any reactions to the formula (redness, pimples, etc), but it does sting my eyes a bit sometimes when I first roll it underneath my eyes (almost like there is some sort of vapour that stings my eyes for a second.)
Gomo T.
Gomo T.

The SkinActive range has always been good to me so this product was the first eye I decided to try out. It kinda gets the job done but i still feel like there other creams that are more effective. I didn't react so well to it because it's cause some hyper pigmentation that I didn't have before so now I look like I have permanent dark circles. The day I used it I look super awake and fresh !
lola A.
lola A.
abu dhabi

I bought one with a sheer tint to it (which said it was for all skin types) I'm to the medium side and i have natural dark circles around my eyes so it looked a bit ashy on me , like i was wearing the wrong shade of concealer. It is very light , i didn't feel anything was on my eyes and it does blend well and brightens a bit , but isn't for all skin types (or most actually) .. ..
Gila G.
Gila G.

Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear.
Sharon A.
Sharon A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I bought so many of these when I went on vacation for 3 months because I was afraid I'd run out! It's extremely lightweight and doesn't crease on me at all!! I highly recommend this product :) I have the one in light and it matches me almost perfectly! I can't stress on how much I love this product, even on my really oily skin I love it! :)
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Northumberland

The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller does exactly what it says on the tin. I found it did help to reduce the dark circles from around my eyes, however it did take quite a few applications to see any improvement. If you want fast acting results you would be better off looking at another brand, if not I would recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I started using this product a couple of months ago. The price is good, under 10$. The coverage is okay. It covers puffiness and dark bags without the help of foundation/concealer. Although it doesnt seem to last long for me, it's although I need to use more then I'd think to get under my eyes to look how I want. I recommend to try it out. It works for me
Eduarda F.
Eduarda F.
Castelo Braco

É bem prático, devido ao seu tamanho e forma de aplicar bem simples. Este SkinAtive tem o formato de uma caneta, com uma ''bolinha'' de metal na ponta que apesar de dispensar a dose certa do produto, dá a sensação de refrescar a pele de forma a desinchar os papos. A cor e a textura em si adapta-se muito bem à pele, disfarçando muito bem a olheira.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Regina

Most days, I wear very little make-up, but I never leave the house without this under my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes and very often they are puffy. This eye roller works miracles! It covers the dark circles and lasts all day. It takes 5-10 minutes for the puffiness to go down. I recommend this product to people all of the time.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.