Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Tea P.
Tea P.
Tirana Albania

Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Dea L.
Dea L.

There wasn't any obvious lightening of my undereyes but for the price, I did not expect too much. I used it twice a day for a couple of months and never had any reactions. I bought it on recommendation of online articles but will never repurchase it again.
Nagma E.
Nagma E.

Garnier skin active clearly brighter anti dark circle eye roller does work very well...i use this every morning and it really soothes my eyes with the help of the applicator its make my puffy eyes more freshed and it did worked on my dark circles as well
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Lisboa

Sinceramente, o produto como que resultou, no entanto muito pouco. Posso ter sido eu que desistiu dele muito cedo, ou até mesmo posso ser uma das pessoas em que o produto deixa um efeito pouco notório...
No entanto pouco ou nada se notou do efeito final.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Sena K.
Sena K.

The rollerball applicator depuffs the undereyes. I've been using it for years. It's a great corrector for dark circles. It does brighten the underye. It can sometimes burn the skin around my eyes is my eczama is bad. Definiteley needs to be more gentle.
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.

I actually prefer natural methods to treat my dark circles, I didn't find this was very effective, and this disappointed me a bit. A bit pricey for actually doing nothing. I can say it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't recommend it to other people
Gisel M.
Gisel M.
Guadalajara

I have really bad dark circles some days and I mean it's a good product but I don't see this huge difference, so better use concelear./ Algunos días tengo ojeras muy marcadas, es un buen producto pero no veo la gran diferencia, mejor usar corrector.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Sjöbo SE

Realy good prudukt that helps whit the dark circles under your eys. It leves a nice moisterising felling. It have a verry nice smel and it is not over povering. I realy liked it and i will probubly by it more in the futer just becuse it was so good.
Louise C.
Louise C.

This product is great for covering my under eye circles and I use it everyday it glides across the eye and is gentle I would repurchase this item again as it wasn't overly expensive and you got what you paid for. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.