Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sweetwater, TX
Absolutely love this product! I use it every night, in about 2 weeks I saw results. No more dark circles! I will continue to buy the product in the future.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love LOVE this product! I use it every day - definitely a must-have. This helps hide my dark circles really well and the roller ball is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing when putting on in the morning. Would definitely recommend.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.
Love this product. For the days your eyes look darker than usual this is the perfect thing for me. Within just a few days I could visibly see a difference around my eyes. Definitely recommended to others
Irma R.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Raksheen A.
Raksheen A.
As someone who really cares about concealing dark circles and wants to cover them as much as possible, this was the first product I bought at Wal-Mart. There aren't a variety of shades offered, so it does blend at all with your skin. It looks messy. When applied to your skin it is cool, which might help with puffiness. I have deep set eyes and dark circles, so it does not help me. I still have it but I never use it because I can just add a few more dollars and get something that actually works.

Also, the roll-on is going to gather the bacteria from your skin and mix it with the concealer which can grow to be even more harmful bacteria. I suggest throwing it out after six months.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.