BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Lina F.
El Paso , TX
I have major bags under the eye and this product was okay nothing too special I did notice a difference but not overall what I was hoping for
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
The metal roller is cooling to the touch and is a unique device for under your eyes. Definitely feel the instant effect as it cools my skin.
Kelley V.
Mcallen, TX
I haven't used this that long but I have seen a slight difference. My eyes aren't as dark as they were before. Overall it is an okay product.
Shari N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Morgan Y.
Concord
I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
This is my everyday under the eye roller. I am a new mom and need something to help with the circles and aging. and this product is amazing.
dette g.
It instantly freshens up your eye area. Especially after long day of computer work. And it brightens up in the morning when you put at night.
Xiomara M.
Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Naomi C.
Ridgeway, VA
I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
Yuliana E.
Hartford, CT
Too sticky, doesn't feel or smell good, leaves residue under my eyes DOES NOT WORK. This is not a product that I would recommend to any one.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?