Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
ana d.
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Not a big fan of this I have dark circles and just didn't see too much of a difference
Tia D.
Tia D.
Cranford
Very soothing under the eyes but I didn't see much of a difference as far as brightening
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
But overall it does depuff my eye bags under my eyes. I don't use it every day, just on days where I didn't get enough sleep or I just feel like my skin is getting dull and dry which makes my under eye area appear dark and yucky.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas , Tx
Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sweetwater, TX
Absolutely love this product! I use it every night, in about 2 weeks I saw results. No more dark circles! I will continue to buy the product in the future.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love LOVE this product! I use it every day - definitely a must-have. This helps hide my dark circles really well and the roller ball is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing when putting on in the morning. Would definitely recommend.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.