Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Erin R.
Erin R.
Nova Scotia

I am faired skin and have natural yellow tones to my skin so I asked the cosmetic lady behind the counter what would work to help rid of tired looking eyes.

At the time I was looking to rid of my dark circles...ugh aging! Ha. She recommended this product due to my yellow tones in my skin (at the time I did not realize I had a yellowish tone).

Anyways, was willing to give it a shot and haven't looked back since. Garnier's under eye roller really does help cover up dark circles.

I apply mine prior to concealer with just one swipe under each eye and it works.

Not to mention that it does not feel heavy or cakey. The packaging is small but it goes a long way. I am truly impressed and recommend it to others.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Always been a big fan of the Garnier products, they are super affordable and the packaging is always beautiful and products smell soo nice.
This product was recommended by a friend of mine who swears by it.
I however picked up the lightest shade (which was much to dark for my skin tone) and completely discharged the product immediately. I hate that sooo many products and brands do not cater for their public with LIGHT shades. Not everyone is 'Ivory' I am far lighter than most porcelain shades. So unfortunately in this instance this product really did not work for me.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.

I really struggle to get enough sleep, work at a computer all day and don't drink enough water. The bags under my eyes are really dark and noticable, when wearing make up I have to use at least 3 layers under my eyes to try and conceal them.

I purchased the Garnier product. It does seem to work. I compared this to the clinque one and Garnier seems to work better with the puffiness however, the darkness it still there..

I stumbled upon a l'oreal product while out shopping which was only around £8 and since using the l'oreal garnier sadly has been thrown in the draw.
Nicolle C.
Nicolle C.

Cuidado de los ojos y el corrector corrige de forma instantánea las ojeras y aclara con esencia de limón y pigmentos minerales la apariencia de la piel está en su mejor cuando la ayuda nutrientes esenciales para el fomento y la protección de la actividad celular de la piel a través de las capas superficiales de la pielPor lo tanto la dieta y la nutrición, así como el estilo de vida y el envejecimiento de la influencia de la belleza de su pielA través de la colaboración con dermatólogos
Anna R.
Anna R.

So I bought this product a few years ago and didn't really love it. I have extremely dark circles so it initially never gave me enough coverage, that was until I figured out the perfect way to apply it . I use my foundation first and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a beauty blender. I get used to it so it is now my go to concealer!
María C.
María C.
Barcelona

I use orange concealer first to cancel out the blue/purple under my eyes. Then apply my foundation and then I apply one layer under my eye of this concealer and let it dry for about one minute, then I apply a second layer and again let it dry for about one minute, then I blend out with a damp beauty blender and it is literally the most flawless looking concealer I have used (and I have tried a lot due the dark circles). It is now my go to concealer!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love the garnish skin active eye roller cream, when using this product I noticed my dark circles seemed less prominent. During the time of using this product, I applied it first thing in the morning after cleansing my skin and the same in the evening. My under eyes also felt extremely hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels they have dark circles or puffiness as it definitely helps to combat this.
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.

I have pretty stressful days at work and recently I felt the need to use something that helps with the appearance of my eyes and the dark circles. I didn't use to have these before so I didn't want to throw to much money on an expensive product I didn't know. This is really good for its price! It really helps my eyes feeling and looking less tired and my dark circles don't show under my make up anymore! Win!
Varshu B.
Varshu B.

I was a little skeptical about this product as I have tried many eye creams and wasn't sure whether Garnier would work. However, I am pleased with the results. This is a great product and after 2-3 weeks you start to notice the difference under your eyes. They become more brighter and lift up your face. It also makes you look fresh and is a great product that is now part of my skin care routine
Mubzyyy K.
Mubzyyy K.

The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti-dark-circle eye roller has a slim packaging ,the product itself is lightweight,travel friendly amd easy to carry or pop in handbag. I always use this product in the morning,the roller just swipe it across underneath my eyes and over time it has helped reduce my under eye dark circles, i use this in my skincare routine every day,i love this product !!!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.