Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Tina P.
Tina P.
Largo, FL

Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE

I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Esther B.
Esther B.
New Boston, MI

I like the cold roller under the eyes, it feels like it's waking my skin up in the morning. I also like that I can apply makeup after applying without it getting cakey.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA

I have used this product for months hoping for results. I believe I have had these bags under my eyes since I was a child. I have tried everything and nothing seems to do the trick. This product had great reviews so I decided to try it but it did not work for me.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.

I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA

Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Kearneysville, WV

I really love this product! And so glad I saw it on here because I haven't purchased recently because I forgot about it. But it's incredible and really does make eyes feel fresh, renewed and gets rid of dark spots
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA

This roller is perfect for first thing in the morning! The applicator is a metal ball, meaning it's cold, which totally helps wake up my eyes in the morning! The coverage of the formula overall is pretty solid, I only have to put a light layer of powder on top to really make my eyes look much more alive than when I started.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Bronx , NY

I love this roller for my dark circles. It covers them up really well. I like how it's lightweight too.
Molly E.
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL

I like to use this product with my morning face routine. I've been using it for a few weeks and feel like my dark circles aren't nearly as bad as they were. Good pre-under eye primer
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.