Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
dominique h.
dominique h.

Great product! I always use it after a long night and it really changes the way my eyes look; I look less tired and ready for a new day! It is very easy to carry in my bag so I can use it anytiit isn´t expensive, so it is definetly something I wuld buy again!
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

This can be applied in morning even at bed time.my friends say i look brighter happier.very good price guys.so gentle at doing its job.try it I'm impressed. Nice packaging not bad at all.fun to use.maybe add a fun scent collection. Nice feel when applying too.
Tea P.
Tea P.
Tirana Albania

Did not work that well. Maybe i had high expectations for it but it did nothing to my eye bags. Maybe it was my lack of sleep from school and stress but it didn't do anything in the long run. It cools your eyes though and that feels good. Wouldn't buy again.
Oh Ą.
Oh Ą.

I just love this product. I have very dark circles. Although I have smooth skin my dark circles are my main concern. I was looking for a product that only gets rid of dark circles but not wrinkles because I don't have wrinkles. I would differently buy again.
leticia m.
leticia m.

I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines
Dea L.
Dea L.

There wasn't any obvious lightening of my undereyes but for the price, I did not expect too much. I used it twice a day for a couple of months and never had any reactions. I bought it on recommendation of online articles but will never repurchase it again.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Lisboa

Sinceramente, o produto como que resultou, no entanto muito pouco. Posso ter sido eu que desistiu dele muito cedo, ou até mesmo posso ser uma das pessoas em que o produto deixa um efeito pouco notório...
No entanto pouco ou nada se notou do efeito final.
Nagma E.
Nagma E.

Garnier skin active clearly brighter anti dark circle eye roller does work very well...i use this every morning and it really soothes my eyes with the help of the applicator its make my puffy eyes more freshed and it did worked on my dark circles as well
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.

I actually prefer natural methods to treat my dark circles, I didn't find this was very effective, and this disappointed me a bit. A bit pricey for actually doing nothing. I can say it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't recommend it to other people
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

The garner nutritionists skin anti-aircraft dark circle eye roller work really well I've notice that my dark circles have gone down alot! Especially when I have really bad dark circles. This product will wake you up as well if it's early in the morning.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.