BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Leiya K.
Denver, CO
The cooling ball feels amazing against my skin, and the concealer provides good coverages against dark circles, as well as red tints in my skin
Alyssa H.
Charlotte
Working night shift has left me looking like a panda, this helps a lot, I use less foundation and concealer under my eyes when I apply this.
Naomi C.
Ridgeway, VA
I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
Alejandra B.
Saint Cloud
Not a fan as my precious review. The only part I enjoyed was the metal ball massaging. It felt good going on. But never noticed a difference
Lina F.
El Paso , TX
I have major bags under the eye and this product was okay nothing too special I did notice a difference but not overall what I was hoping for
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
OMG!!!!!
best dark circle ever, the roller makes the application just perfect, no mess on your fingers and you can see the difference quickly
Kelley V.
Mcallen, TX
I haven't used this that long but I have seen a slight difference. My eyes aren't as dark as they were before. Overall it is an okay product.
sam 👑.
Best thing to help reduce dark circles under the eyes. I love how small and convenient it is too, can fit in my pure or even my makeup bag!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?