BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Mel T.
Mel T.
It looks fine after application, but oxides after a couple of hours making dark circles appear more visible.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS
This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I have used this before and it worked okay. The ball roller didn't really distribute the cream like it should have. If I could go back and take the ball out and put it on myself I would.
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct
I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH
It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Aidan S.
Aidan S.
I've always had terrible eye bags, and it got to the point where I thought I would always look like a zombie. Now, I only feel like one! This under eye roller can make someone who's been studying for finals until 3 AM look like they just got the best sleep of their life. Maybe one day they'll make one that gives you an energy shot(?!) Other than that, 11/10 would reccomend
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??