BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Cory M.
Lawton
I absolutely love this product. It really does get rid of the dark circles under your eyes, I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
I have extremely fair skin, and if I don't get enough sleep I get dark circles ; however, I've found this product and it's really works for me!
Jess T.
Somerset, WI
Love this thing. I use to use it regularly but it's gotten too expensive. If the price lowers about 4 bucks or more...I'll consider going back!
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
Yessi A.
Donna, TX
Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
Allison R.
Love this! Works so good, wasn't sure about it at first but it definitely conceals under eye circles and helps them go away after continous use
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA
I use this everyday because I do have natural dark circles. The only issue I have with it is that it's hard to blend a little goes a long way!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
Mira D.
Chesterfield , MI
My mother uses this daily to below with her age spots and drive circles around her eyes and it's been slowly but surly reducing the dark spots
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
I highly recommend it and think I see it making progress only have use it for 2 weeks and love it I like it more than the other brands I tried
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I have many dark circles this really works?
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
this product is worth or would you recommend me another brand?
Michelle S.
Independence, VA
I have been looking for a solution to my dark circles. Does this product work?
Wendy G.
Is this good ?? I've been wanting to get it , I have dark under eyes I need something that will work great !
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊