BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
Shari N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Alyssa H.
Charlotte
Working night shift has left me looking like a panda, this helps a lot, I use less foundation and concealer under my eyes when I apply this.
Morgan Y.
Concord
I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
dette g.
It instantly freshens up your eye area. Especially after long day of computer work. And it brightens up in the morning when you put at night.
Xiomara M.
Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Lina F.
El Paso , TX
I have major bags under the eye and this product was okay nothing too special I did notice a difference but not overall what I was hoping for
Yvonne A.
This product has lightened my dark circles. I like to put it in the freezer and get it cold to help with the puffiness. Really great product
Naomi C.
Ridgeway, VA
I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
Yuliana E.
Hartford, CT
Too sticky, doesn't feel or smell good, leaves residue under my eyes DOES NOT WORK. This is not a product that I would recommend to any one.
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Toni F.
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?

back