Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
3.92 / 5 based on 2,549 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-Peg/Ppf-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. [+/- May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides].
Usage: Gently roll under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. Rub in excess until fully absorbed. Use AM and as needed throughout the day.see more...
Top Questions See all 127 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this product for a while and didnt see any difference, so.... dont waste your money" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Working night shift has left me looking like a panda, this helps a lot, I use less foundation and concealer under my eyes when I apply this.
I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
It instantly freshens up your eye area. Especially after long day of computer work. And it brightens up in the morning when you put at night.
Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
I have major bags under the eye and this product was okay nothing too special I did notice a difference but not overall what I was hoping for
This product has lightened my dark circles. I like to put it in the freezer and get it cold to help with the puffiness. Really great product
I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
Too sticky, doesn't feel or smell good, leaves residue under my eyes DOES NOT WORK. This is not a product that I would recommend to any one.
Q & A
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos