BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

DENISE R.
Homestead, FL
This didn't work at all for me. I used it everyday as directed and saw no difference in my under eye circles it had effect what soever
Adrian B.
I love the applicator and feel like there’s pretty good coverage but haven’t noticed much of a difference in terms of ongoing effects.
Paula R.
Chipley, FL
Love the feel of this product. The little ball on the applicator is everything. It's not that expensive and it does help the under eyes
Bailey N.
Clatskanie
This product helps with puffiness for sure! But it doesn’t really help with the dark circles, it is more of a light coverage concealer.
Nechelle W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is so amazing compared to the hundreds of dollars I spent on other anti dark eye circle products. You see results quickly
Bella H.
Love how cooling this product is. very convenient size and i noticed how much lighter my under eye circles were after just a few uses!
Kim B.
Starks, LA
I have problems with dark circles all the time. I used Garnier eye roller for a while. I could see a little difference, but not a lot.
Cassandra D.
Helps hide the dark circles and doesn't seem to irritate my eyes, but it does tend to settle in the creases after wearing a few hours.
Samantha L.
Savannah , GA
Love this stuff! Inexpensive. I apply it twice a day and get enough. I don't have issues with puffiness but I do feel it helps my eyes.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.