Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Jules L.
Jules L.
Viareggio

I use it on a daily basis.
It makes my dark circles look better.
The skin around my eyes is really dry and this product don't make it look even drier like many concealers do in that area.
Doesn't look cakey, doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
I've purchased it many times now.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.

I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
oumaima j.
oumaima j.

i don't really have dark circles ,they are a little bluish purpulish but nothing dramatic .So i used the garnier eye roller as a concealer .it is lightweight and apllies easily and gently , it hides well my ender eye area but it's  not the best concealer there
Tia A.
Tia A.

I'm so indecisive of this product, it feels great putting it on and doesn't feel to greasy but I just can't see no improvement. It may be my self confidence and concern saying nothing will help my dark circles, or it may just be that the product doesn't work well for me.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use. I recommend to others all the time
emma d.
emma d.

good product for price. leaves skin feeling refreshed and smooth. drys a little stiff for me thought. good product for combination skin. would buy this product again if it was on sale. dry's to stiff for my liking.  does however leave under eyes looking more vibrant.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
TORONTO, ONTARIO

It's a unique concept but I don't think I could continuously use it. It felt nice going on, cool and soothing and it had a tint to it for coverage on the bags under the eyes.
I love Garnier products, this particular one is simply not for me. Too much commitment :(
Ami J.
Ami J.
Newcastle upon Tyne

Very hydrating on the delicate skin around my eyes. It's tinted too so it provides a light coverage for those pesky dark circles.
The product is excellent value for money as a little really does go a long way.
For an extra soothing feel, I keep mine in the fridge!
Carina S.
Carina S.

This is just ok. I use this also on pimples, and under my eye. It covers a little, but you can see my dark circles a litte bit. I don't think my dark circles have been better, since i started using this. I think it does an okey job , to cover pimples, but thats it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.