Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Blossom C.
Blossom C.
Sanford, FL
this is a light weight formula that hydrate your dark circle while concealing them. I have used this product many times and its very gentle on your skin. The packaging is very easy to access and you get a lot of product. Its a bit pricey but worth it for the benefits its providing.
Brody T.
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
This product is the only thing capable of covering my undereye bags for any length of time. The formula is just thick enough but doesn't cake under my eyes. It does leave an orange cast if not blended well. The rollerball is not my favorite, sometimes it doesn't pick up any product until I roll it around for a while. However, this has a bonus use: works great as an eye primer.
Anjali B.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Karina T.
Karina T.
Me gusta mucho la presentación de este producto como es en roller algo diferente y debe ser magnífico y práctico
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Hilliard, Ohio
I semi-recently did some digging to find a good under eye de-puffer. I opted for this one and I do see a difference in the way my eyes look during my makeup routine. I maybe go even go without the tinted one I got because before summer it was even a little too dark for me, but that part doesn't even make a big difference to me.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
I have used this product for months hoping for results. I believe I have had these bags under my eyes since I was a child. I have tried everything and nothing seems to do the trick. This product had great reviews so I decided to try it but it did not work for me.
Paige M.
Paige M.
I have dark circles around my eyes and when I was told about this product I couldn't wait to try it. This product helped "get rid of" my circles.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. It feels good rolling on & helps to hide my under-eye bags. This product definitely lasts forever & is a great deal for its price!
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Samara L.
Samara L.
Brooklyn
Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.