Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 2,091 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Its a little weird sensation under your eyes but after a couple of uses you get used to it and actually see a difference!
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
It's really good for the under eyes I like it a lot and it is very hydrating and it really does help with your under eyes
Works great at coverage but I felt like it fell into my fine lines and wrinkles. Works as a good quick pick me up though
Really like this alot it wakes up my eyes gives a lite coverage also the steel ball is cold on the skin I really like it
I honestly don't think that this did anything...it was just concealer and I thought it was supposed to be a permanent fix
The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Feels great on the under eye area. Started seeing results within 2 weeks. Very lightly tinted for a sheer coverage feel.
So there are nights where I can’t sleep and under my eyes get super dark. I started using this stuff and it helped a lot
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos