BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
Cory M.
Lawton
I absolutely love this product. It really does get rid of the dark circles under your eyes, I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
I have extremely fair skin, and if I don't get enough sleep I get dark circles ; however, I've found this product and it's really works for me!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Better alterantives available as this does not really target the issues underlying dark circle correction, at least not when used sporadically.
Jess T.
Somerset, WI
Love this thing. I use to use it regularly but it's gotten too expensive. If the price lowers about 4 bucks or more...I'll consider going back!
Allison R.
Love this! Works so good, wasn't sure about it at first but it definitely conceals under eye circles and helps them go away after continous use
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
I highly recommend it and think I see it making progress only have use it for 2 weeks and love it I like it more than the other brands I tried
Yessi A.
Donna, TX
Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA
I use this everyday because I do have natural dark circles. The only issue I have with it is that it's hard to blend a little goes a long way!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.