Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Manuela Š.
Manuela Š.

I have a problem with dark circles under my eyes and i decided to try this product. It really covers my dark circles in one swipe. It has great coverageand it is not greasy. Reason I love it is because it is so easy to use and to blend. I am so happy with this product that I even recomended it to a friend.
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Grand Prairie

The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
Ammara T.
Ammara T.

I started using this under my eyes at night and in the morning before putting on makeup. It acted as a light concealer base for my foundation and concealer to go over it. I somehow mananged to lose this in a week so didn't get to fully use it for it to show best results.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX

This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY

I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA

It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.

This is an every day staple for me! It covers my dark circles from sleepless nights in college! It feels lightweight and is easy to blend out! Once I run out of the one I'm using now I am going to definitely buy it again! This is a staple in my makeup bag!
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
I love this product it's perfect to use before I apply my makeup. I used this when I was to wake up and my face not only felt fresher but looked it too and I looked a lot less tired without my dark patches under my eyes. Some days I even felt confident enough to not wear makeup because I didn't have dark circles.
Ludi L.
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR

Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.