BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
Tampa, FL
Being a mom of 2 I definitely was looking for something to make me look awake and refreshed because I do get bad dark circles this product really helped control that it brightened my under eye area and definitely will continue to use it l.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use this roller daily to help even my skin tone. The color blends with most skin tones. It provides brighter, more awake looming eyes. It is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day if needed. Very moisturizing.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS
Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
I have a very simple makeup regimen in the morning, and I couldn't get by without this! I have the worst under eye circles, and this is absolutely brilliant in covering them. I don't wear any other foundation, cause I don't have problem skin, and I find that other foundations don't blend with my skin tone as well as this one.

It's a little pricey for me, because I have a very tiny makeup budget, but the eye roller lasts a really long time, so it's worth the money!
Laura G.
Laura G.
This product is okay but doesn't do much in concealing dark circles. Very sheer coverage but easy to use and fast.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
I love this and use it under my eyes almost every day. I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage. This is also not cakey and does not make crease marks. I love this stuff!
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Jonesboro, AR
it worked sometimes but others it didn't but when it did it was great. over all it was really good
Yrma B.
Yrma B.
I bought this thinking it was a cream a remedy for under eye circle not a concealer to hid them. I was disappointed to know that it doesn't fix my under eye, but as a under eye concealer i must say is very effecting and cheap, It does diminishes the under eyes but at the end of the day is just makeup. It doesn't fix but hides the problem.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??