Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Meg P.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC

I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas , Tx

Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
Tia D.
Tia D.
Cranford

Very soothing under the eyes but I didn't see much of a difference as far as brightening
Emily E.
Emily E.

The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA

This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL

This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX

I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Kristie V.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI

I have really bad problems with bags under my eyes. Use this every time I do my makeup and it's lasted forever. I wish it did a better job but it still helps
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Victor, NY

The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
bruna F.
bruna F.
Mineola, NY

makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.