Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

This product is my life and has been for the last year! I love love love it!
It covers your under eye brilliantly and makes your dark circles disappear
I bought mine from superdrug but you can buy it in boots as well
I would defininetly recommend this to others as it is an amazing product
reetta N.
reetta N.

It was really cheer and I had some trouble finding the right color for me. My friend loves this product and it did feel nice on the under eye area. I'm just really pale and even the light color wasn't the best for me. I personally would not buy this again. Maybe the one without color.
Urvashi S.
Urvashi S.

I think this product worked really well for my skin as it blended in properly and didn't gave me any crease line even after a full day which is big plus.
As i don't have much dark circles so I don't know whether it cures them or not but it definitely brightens the area under my eye.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

The product it's self goes on to your under eyes very smoothly. I used this for about 2 weeks and I only seen a small difference which was only noticible to me. I would recommend this product to those who have patience but I would not recommend this if you don't have much patience.
Reda M.
Reda M.

I have a pale skin tone and it works for me.. But I think if the tint was any darker it would be too dark for pale skin holders..
Althought the product is very thin and spreads easily, the tone is neutral- neither yellow or pink..
So, yes It's great to use 1st thing in the morning!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, Alberta

This product did hide under eye circles like a dream. My only problem with it was that it stayed in my fine lines and actually accentuated them. It was a little too pale for me and blended it in was a bit of a nightmare. I think this product would be great for younger skin.
Jules L.
Jules L.
Viareggio

I use it on a daily basis.
It makes my dark circles look better.
The skin around my eyes is really dry and this product don't make it look even drier like many concealers do in that area.
Doesn't look cakey, doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
I've purchased it many times now.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.

I use this daily under my eyes as a colour corrector before I go in with concealer to give me a flawless no-under-eye bags appearance. On weekends when I wear less makeup I can get away with just this on and look much more awake & refreshed. I love the cooling sensation.
Tia A.
Tia A.

I'm so indecisive of this product, it feels great putting it on and doesn't feel to greasy but I just can't see no improvement. It may be my self confidence and concern saying nothing will help my dark circles, or it may just be that the product doesn't work well for me.
oumaima j.
oumaima j.

i don't really have dark circles ,they are a little bluish purpulish but nothing dramatic .So i used the garnier eye roller as a concealer .it is lightweight and apllies easily and gently , it hides well my ender eye area but it's  not the best concealer there
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.