Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
derica z.
derica z.
San Jose, CA
i really thought it was a nice idea untill i actaully used it. it stung the crap out of my eyes
Rayven B.
Rayven B.
Washington, PA
I have pretty bad dark circles when I wake up in the morning. I've tried this product a few times and the cold metal ball feels really nice on my skin but I feel like it doesn't help with the darkness, it just helps with the puffiness.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
It work perfectly for my on my face and helpped illuminate dark circles , I have oily skin so it worked well with my skin as well
kristine s.
kristine s.
Olivehurst, CA
Its lightened up the dark circles I used to have. Had the! Since I was 17 have tried lots of things and this was the only thing that worked for me. No skin reaction, which is great because I have sensitive skin.
Blossom C.
Blossom C.
Sanford, FL
this is a light weight formula that hydrate your dark circle while concealing them. I have used this product many times and its very gentle on your skin. The packaging is very easy to access and you get a lot of product. Its a bit pricey but worth it for the benefits its providing.
Brody T.
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
This product is the only thing capable of covering my undereye bags for any length of time. The formula is just thick enough but doesn't cake under my eyes. It does leave an orange cast if not blended well. The rollerball is not my favorite, sometimes it doesn't pick up any product until I roll it around for a while. However, this has a bonus use: works great as an eye primer.
Anjali B.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Jonesboro, AR
it worked sometimes but others it didn't but when it did it was great. over all it was really good
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

A very powerful product, I really like it very much and if it fulfills its function to diminish the dark circles. Its very easy to roll-on. I recommend it, if it works. The case is super practical
Beth S.
Beth S.
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??