BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking awake and ready to conquer the day after I used this great feeling wonder product. It does many things; depuffing, lightening dark circles, feeling refreshing, and brightening.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I stung the skin around my eyes yhat I had to immidiately wash it off. It was not a good look for me and I don't think I would purchase again
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this once before and it was good. I don't know where to find it anymore. really good product
Emily C.
On my worst days, I use this magic tool!!! It's literally a god send if you struggle with dark circles under your eyes! This is good for the days when I get little to no sleep and those circles are darker than ever!
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Used it in the past and loved how it feels under my puffy eyes
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Arshena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
Kassy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works pretty good for dark circles. I like the packaging of the product as well.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product on and off for many years, but I always come back to it. I first picked it up it up on the hunt for a subtle, easy to use concealer. This product is great - hydrates, feels nice, and provides light coverage. I use it mostly on no makeup or minimal makeup days.
Paola H.
Pacoima, CA
This stuff is great my under eye circles feel so fresh and slowly but surely disappear. It's my 2nd time purchasing this product and I love it đź‘Ť Its gentle which I love .
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?