BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Rose S.
Duluth, GA
It didn’t work well for me. This would probably work on someone who doesn’t have big bags under there eyes. I bought it at Walmart. The color was not the right color for me.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This product is basically a concealer. I don’t use it under my eyes, but I use it on my brows. I need to get another one. It is pretty gentle on your skin, and goes on smoothly. There is certainly other better concealers though.
Carolyn J.
Harrison
The Garnier Rollerball for eyes goes on cool and has helped with under eye puffiness and over time does help a bit with dark circles! This was first time for me to try out this product. Love the cool feeling as it goes on!
Spenser B.
Louisville
I like the roller ball, it has a nice cooling effect. Very easy to apply and very soothing to the eye area. I didn't feel like it tugged or irritated my eye area at all. The pigment wasn't a great match for my skin tone.
Emily S.
I have suffered with dark circles my whole life, and finding a product that reduces the appearance is amazing! I feel great about my dark circles now that they aren’t as noticeable. I recommend this product to anyone else suffering with dark under eyes
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Feels great because the metal roller ball is always cool and soothing, otherwise, I’ve seen zero change in the appearance of my eyes and the luggage underneath them. Maybe my dark circles and bags are too far gone for an OTC product
jennifer A.
LEXINGTON, KY
This product is a really weak concealer. I have very dark circles and this product did nothing. My maybelline age rewind concealer is better and cheaper. I used the whole bottle so continued use does nothing to help
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I used to SWEAR by this product, but now I am so-so about it. It’s not bad, but it’s not great either. It’s basically just a super light concealer. There are better products that do the same thing on the market now.
Kylie O.
Columbus , OH
This really had little effects for me, unfortunately. My dark under eyes were still pretty prominent. I really expected much more out of this product. It’s possible that my dark under eyes are just beyond repair..
Ruby L.
Lawrenceville, GA
It did not match my skin tone, as it was too dark. It would sometimes dry unevenly, and it would not last the whole day. My dark circles were lighter, but it was a hassle to use. The roller feels cool on your skin.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.