Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Caity S.
Caity S.
Stillwater, OK
I love this product. I use it in my everyday make up routine as an under eye concealer. This allows me to make sure that my eyes do not just look dark and like I have a black eye. It does a perfect job of brightening up my face for an everyday look. I would buy this again and again.
Makena M.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Dimytria B.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I bought mine at Walmart. My eyes are a little sensitive. It has a bit of a strong smell and it irritates my eyes. I haven't seen a difference with my dark circles so that's a bit disappointing. It's also pretty watery and sheer. Maybe I'd like it more if it were a medium coverage.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Luca P.
Luca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product but it just didn't seem to do anything for me. I did think it helped with concealing my dark circles but I'm not sure that it actually helped or if it was simply concealing it until I washed it off. I'm also not too sure that it helped with puffiness.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fordland, MO
This is the only thing that works for my dark circles. I suggest putting it in the fridge. it ill work better. For the price it is a very good value. I would strongly suggest to anyone with an issue with dark circles. It just works, it is the only eye treatment out there that does
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fall River, MA
This product is great, not amazing, but it definitely gets the job done and is set at a great price. The applicator is great and the formula works very well, it definitely helps with my dark circles. I have oily skin so it tends to get oily on me, but it works for the short-term.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny
This product sometimes cost a lot of money but I know that it would be very good for the skin and if someone has problems with what they need for there skin they should use products like this as well cause it's really good , and if u want a solution I think this is the way to go
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to products for every morning use. Found at local CVS with a coupon and to my surprise the color blended perfectly, didn't look cakey and stayed in place for hours. Also added benefit it has caffeine in it so it actually made my eyes open and ready for the day ;-)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??