Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Katie S.
Katie S.

I LOVE this product. This is great to use in the morning as a light eye serum. the roller ball also cools and soothes your under eyes and helps reduce the appearance of bags and dark circles. The product is tinted, however I wish it would provide more coverage. There is also a non tinted version available from Garnier.
Lucie H.
Lucie H.

I use this product every day for under my eyes and it makes them look much fresher I've always had a problem with dark circles and now I have less of a problem it helps it would rejuvenate my under my skin and really brings out my eyes people aren't looking at my bags anymore they're looking at my big beautiful eyes.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Blansko

Its cheap and that's pretty much all this is. I can't tell any difference apart from the cooling effect when it goes on. Perhaps others may have a better experience, but I can't help but think the reviews are slightly skewed. It's really just a cover-up, not a treatment. An ice-pak would have more lasting effect.
Eleonora G.
Eleonora G.

I always have really bad dark-circle under my eyes, always have and always will. I had never found a product to help me before, unless it was makeup. This really helped me out! It' smooth and fresh and I love it. I would definitely recommend this to whomever like me is cursed with under eye dark circles.
sonal A.
sonal A.
Mumbai

Used entire product without skipping... no change in the appearance of my dark circle. The only thing I like about it is the packaging .. applicator, as its very easy to use. Initially I used to like garnier products but don't know off lately they must have change the formula or something.. very upset 😞
Gigi C.
Gigi C.

It does a good job of masking eye circles conaidering its price point compared with high end cosmetic brands! However I have used it for more than a year and it did nothing to actually minimize the look of dark circles with time so to me it was more like a cosmetic product with no skincare benefits.
Nisha S.
Nisha S.

After using the cream for a few months now, I have noticed the changes almost immediately. My cousin actually recommended it to me and I have been using it ever since. It gives immense value for the money as it starts giving results on the first try. This is one cream that will always be my go to.
Gina N.
Gina N.

This is the first eye-roller I bought and I am quite satisfied with it. I appreciate the fact that it feels very refreshing under the eye and tends to conceal the dark circles as well. It does not crease and the formula is creamy enough but not so thick as to be completely visible. Great product !
Auie V.
Auie V.
Vancouver

I've tried this only once, since I don't use eye creams often. But I enjoyed using this one! First, it's easy to use with a no-mess application type! Just roll it under your eyes, and you're finished! It definitely helped relieve me of some of the dark-circle under my eyes! Highly recommend it!
Calynn D.
Calynn D.
Brooks

I love the cooling sensation the metal roller ball provides, especially if you store it in the fridge for a few hours before use. The tint helps to cover my dark circles better than any real concealer I've tried and I've noticed they've started to fade all together. Would definetly buy again
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.