Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Emily E.
Emily E.
The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
alisha s.
alisha s.
bronx, NY
this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
This feels great going on but doesn't have a lot of coverage. My circles are pretty dark but it does work well for a quick fix.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Kristie V.
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have really bad problems with bags under my eyes. Use this every time I do my makeup and it's lasted forever. I wish it did a better job but it still helps
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Victor, NY
The one makeup item I use every day. The cooling roller feels great under your eyes and makes me look more awake.
Laura G.
Laura G.
This product is okay but doesn't do much in concealing dark circles. Very sheer coverage but easy to use and fast.
mariah R.
mariah R.
Absolutely love this and I would highly recommend to anyone Great price and I love the rollerball !
Julia C.
Julia C.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
If I can't find this or don't pack it I'm freaking out. This is my go to under eye and total concealer. So convenient and makes it easy to get that fresh I slept 9 hours look.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.