Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY

I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Mel T.
Mel T.

It looks fine after application, but oxides after a couple of hours making dark circles appear more visible.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.

I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Sweetwater, TX

Absolutely love this product! I use it every night, in about 2 weeks I saw results. No more dark circles! I will continue to buy the product in the future.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL

This does a a great job at blending and brightening the dark circles under my eyes and I now use it every day!!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I'm obessed with this under eye dark circle roller! I very rarely repurchase products but as soon as I ran out I bought another! The color matches my complexion perfectly and I love the way it wakes me up with caffeine.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas , Tx

Not sure this made much of a difference, even though I used it for a while. Not my favorite product, just ok
ana d.
ana d.
Cicero, IL

Not a big fan of this I have dark circles and just didn't see too much of a difference
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.