Onomie Beauty Is the Instagram Brand You Should Be Using
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.94 / 5 based on 1,815 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 45 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
This product didn't work for me. I have dark circles all the time and tried this, didn't help at all. Dark circles are still dark
I love this! So quick, easy, hydrating, and lightweight. It does oxidize a bit. I have repurchased this twice from CVS/Walgreens.
Goog product ....it react after 3 or 4 uses ....over all good...not so much effective to me as i have a very deep dark cercal...
I bought this hoping it would help my under eye circle but i personally didn't see much of a difference after using the product.
This feels great going on but doesn't have a lot of coverage. My circles are pretty dark but it does work well for a quick fix.
this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
I like the idea of the roll ball it's nice and cool I love the texture of the product I just can't get it to match my skin tone
Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
This is a fine concealer. I like the way it feels. I haven't see a change in my eye circles overall but the coverage is fine.
I bought this product at walmart but i didnt see much of difference in my wrinkles but it did make my under eyes feel cooler.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos