BY GARNIER #29 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
But overall it does depuff my eye bags under my eyes. I don't use it every day, just on days where I didn't get enough sleep or I just feel like my skin is getting dull and dry which makes my under eye area appear dark and yucky.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Haverhill, Ma
I loved the roller. It felt really nice on my skin especially if it was cold. I don't think I was too much of a difference though. I don't think it actually did much for me.
I usually like to go on and products I never tried their facial equitment but if it says it renews the skin I wouldn't mind giving it a try
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I would use it for when I had dark circles under my eyes. It would really help reduce the appearance of the circles. I was actually impressed how easy it was to hide my eye bags with this product. I am impressed and I will probably buy again!
Mayela G.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great item, i used it to cover the dark circles under my eyes. It worked really well and it made my eyes look better after a long day.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product almost every single day. Works well and blends even better. Would recommend.
Raksheen A.
Raksheen A.
As someone who really cares about concealing dark circles and wants to cover them as much as possible, this was the first product I bought at Wal-Mart. There aren't a variety of shades offered, so it does blend at all with your skin. It looks messy. When applied to your skin it is cool, which might help with puffiness. I have deep set eyes and dark circles, so it does not help me. I still have it but I never use it because I can just add a few more dollars and get something that actually works.

Also, the roll-on is going to gather the bacteria from your skin and mix it with the concealer which can grow to be even more harmful bacteria. I suggest throwing it out after six months.
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield , OR
I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??