Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Odalys G.
Odalys G.

Helps in a way. The roller is cold which controls the puffiness around the eyes and tones it down. Really recommend it to someone whose dark circles aren't as bad
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC

I have extremely fair skin, and if I don't get enough sleep I get dark circles ; however, I've found this product and it's really works for me!
Makayla M.
Makayla M.

It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Ann H.
Ann H.
Walkerton, IN

This is wonderful stuff! The metal rollerball is cold against your skin, which is both soothing and helps reduce puffiness. The formula is super light, but still helps conceal the undereye discoloration, making it usable alone or with foundation/powder. I love it as a mom nearing 40 and my 16 year old daughter loves it too!
Payton T.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN

I use this on the daily. Not only is it a great concealer, but it brings immediate brightness to my eyes. I have always had trouble finding eye products because of sensitive skin, but this left no irritation. I am a fan and would purchase again.
Noran A.
Noran A.

Very lightweight, takes a while to see results, great formula, not too oily, great applicator & size
Clair M.
Clair M.

This in my opinion doesn't work very well it makes my under eye feel greasy and disgusting
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Columbiaville, MI

I use this product every morning before my makeup routine and at night before bed. I love the feeling of the cool roller ball applicator. The product guides on very smooth and sinks into the skin without leaving any messy residue behind.
Kaylan K.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE

10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Natrona Heights, PA

I get pretty noticable dark circles under my eyes. This noticably help me! It is quick and easy to you and also smells good! I love all garnier products i have used and highly recommend trying this product!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.