Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Gila G.
Gila G.

Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear.
Sharon A.
Sharon A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I bought so many of these when I went on vacation for 3 months because I was afraid I'd run out! It's extremely lightweight and doesn't crease on me at all!! I highly recommend this product :) I have the one in light and it matches me almost perfectly! I can't stress on how much I love this product, even on my really oily skin I love it! :)
Caroline C.
Caroline C.

The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller does exactly what it says on the tin. I found it did help to reduce the dark circles from around my eyes, however it did take quite a few applications to see any improvement. If you want fast acting results you would be better off looking at another brand, if not I would recommend this product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

I started using this product a couple of months ago. The price is good, under 10$. The coverage is okay. It covers puffiness and dark bags without the help of foundation/concealer. Although it doesnt seem to last long for me, it's although I need to use more then I'd think to get under my eyes to look how I want. I recommend to try it out. It works for me
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Regina

Most days, I wear very little make-up, but I never leave the house without this under my eyes. I have dark circles under my eyes and very often they are puffy. This eye roller works miracles! It covers the dark circles and lasts all day. It takes 5-10 minutes for the puffiness to go down. I recommend this product to people all of the time.
Gina B.
Gina B.

It was a decent product it covered up my dark circles decently and brightened but didn't help with the puffiness and also I have super prominent dark circles but am young and it didn't offer enough coverage but I don't want to use anti wrinkle or puff cream eye products I have no purpose for them so I need something with more coverage
Kekeli G.
Kekeli G.
London, UK

I got the wrong colour in this but the formula seemed ok! It is very liquid-y but dries down without looking crackly. I do not have awful dark circles but I could tell the coverage was on the sheerer side. It reminds me of the UD Naked Concealer but with weaker coverage. I really like the roller applicator, it's cooling and soothing.
Zeeba S.
Zeeba S.
Karnataka india

Its good product liked the product bt i didnt meet my expectation because i hav very dark under eye circles yaa its has good value price is affordable its very gentle on skin it may suit all type of skintone if want to try ? U can try because i had lot evpectation may b dint met to mark u guyzz can try say me abt u using the product😁
Holly B.
Holly B.

I personally didn't think this was some of Garniers best work. I have tried much better anti dark circles from Loreal and Simple. It was a bit more expensive and I think it was too much for the lack of good in the product, I love Garnier but this product just wasn't even comparable to some of there other work in my opinion.
Jess A.
Jess A.

I had high hopes for this product, but I was a little disappointed after a week of using it. Although the application is nice itself and the packaging looks sophisticated I found that massaging my under eye circles to increase bloodflow to them actually increased there darkness! I sadly won't be repurchasing this product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.