BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it at first and then learned it has alcohol in it which, dries your eyes.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
Dark circles are in my family so it is really hard to take care of them without makeup but I also really love them at the same time. I use this every week after I do my facial mask and it has I have seen some results definitely want to see more though.
Shelby D.
I do not use this as often as I should but when I do I love it goes right on with no problems and my wrinkles seem to just melt right off my face.
Valarie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have to have this it is a must have for every woman that stayed out a little past her bed time!
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ
It made the outer side of my eyes brake out. It to much oily and I didn't saw any improvements when using this product.
Nicole T.
I carry this in my bag daily. Through the day I appear tired. This product is easy to use...just roll it under your eyes for an immediate fresh look. I found it at my grocery store. The price is great for the results. I'm definitely going to continue using it and recommended it to all my family and friends.
Amanda M.
This product definitely worked great under my eyes was really easy to use and it worked great
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my boyfriend had a little tube of this. When you wake up in the morning after a long night, this little baby will have you feeling perky and lifted if you catch my drift. I like the cooling sensation it gives also. A good product. 4 stars!
Lindsay G.
I used this a few months ago and it helped my dark circles a little bit. It would probably be good for someone younger and maybe with a lighter complexion. I just didn't get the results I was hoping for.
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS
I love garnier it works well for me i like the dark circle roller because it makes my dark circles less noticeable
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?