Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I'm obessed with this under eye dark circle roller! I very rarely repurchase products but as soon as I ran out I bought another! The color matches my complexion perfectly and I love the way it wakes me up with caffeine.
ana d.
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Not a big fan of this I have dark circles and just didn't see too much of a difference
Jill S.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use this roller daily to help even my skin tone. The color blends with most skin tones. It provides brighter, more awake looming eyes. It is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day if needed. Very moisturizing.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

A very powerful product, I really like it very much and if it fulfills its function to diminish the dark circles. Its very easy to roll-on. I recommend it, if it works. The case is super practical
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA
I use this everyday now! It's the best concealer I brought from the drug store! I was really looking for something that worked for dark circles under the eyes. Not only does it go on easy and quick, but brightens! Great product!
April G.
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never saw a difference even after using the product for two weeks straight. It was a waste of money, IMO.
alisha s.
alisha s.
bronx, NY
this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
I have a very simple makeup regimen in the morning, and I couldn't get by without this! I have the worst under eye circles, and this is absolutely brilliant in covering them. I don't wear any other foundation, cause I don't have problem skin, and I find that other foundations don't blend with my skin tone as well as this one.

It's a little pricey for me, because I have a very tiny makeup budget, but the eye roller lasts a really long time, so it's worth the money!
tracy d.
tracy d.
Feels good when you put it on, the color is okay its too dark for me and i hate how it only has 1 shade.
Denise M.
Denise M.
I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??