BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Ann T.
Baltimore
This is one of my only drug store buys. I haven't quite decided if it actually covers dark circles but it really keeps my eye makeup from smudging.
Brooke
This product is great! It works very well under the eyes but I've also picked up on using it as a light coverage face concealer! It works wonders!
Fahmida A.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this product for close to 7-8 years. I love it so much. I don’t like using foundation so this product is great for everyday use.
Tabitha C.
Tyler
Grrrrrreat. I have dark circles and this stuff is a life saver for the days that I don't wanna wear makeup but don't want dark bags under my eyes.
Paige P.
Hewitt, TX
I love this product. You can really tell a different under eyes. Less wrinkling and dark bags. Brightens my eyes and even makes me feel more awake.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek
Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Dejonee M.
Used this stuff for about a month straight and I must say I did notice a change. I liked how cool the ball felt under my eye def made a difference.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Feels refreshing. wakes skin up with a slight tingle. does feel a bit sticky. makes my eyes water a bit for just a second as it dries. works well!
Torianna O.
One of the best drugstore eye creams on the market. It’s light enough to wear under makeup, but enough moisture to do some work on the under eyes.
Shelby D.
I do not use this as often as I should but when I do I love it goes right on with no problems and my wrinkles seem to just melt right off my face.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?