BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
This is great! It has a tint of color so it works great under makeup for extra concealer too. Give me a refreshed feeling when I apply it
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Kristen W.
Orange Park, FL
It is super hydrating and makes my eyes a little less puffy. However, I feel like I don't need to use this when I use a under eye primer.
Naildevotee m.
Minimal coverage and a color that really didn't match my own. So much for a one step coverup! I had so hoped it would resolve my issues.
Rosie.80 F.
Love this stuff it has actually help a lot with minimizing the appearance of dark circles. Easy application no scent and great packaging.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
This stuff is pretty good its like a concealer with eye cream all in one so it covers your dark circles great for those sleepless nights
member-2c2ca2ecf
I had dark puffimess underneath my eyez
It exactly qorked like revolution may be Within a month and few weeks
Im grateful to this product
Dee G.
Very awesome product! Very inexpensive! If u are on a budget this is a great price and it does work for helping u achieve beautiful skin
kindy M.
Gowrie, IA
I love this! It last forever (I have had mine for a year) easy to apply and really helps with dark circles. I can't see going without it
Chasity H.
Gardendale, TX
I have always had dark circles under my eyes.. I noticed within weeks a difference. I have used it for years and don't notice dark bags!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.