Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Arren S.
Arren S.

I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge, LA

Love love LOVE this product! I use it every day - definitely a must-have. This helps hide my dark circles really well and the roller ball is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing when putting on in the morning. Would definitely recommend.
Yamilka V.
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY

This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Irma R.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA

This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL

I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
Diana M.
Diana M.

This product is the best for under eye dark circles!

For those mommys out there who lack sleep this is your savior!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
I usually like to go on and products I never tried their facial equitment but if it says it renews the skin I wouldn't mind giving it a try
Mel T.
Mel T.

It looks fine after application, but oxides after a couple of hours making dark circles appear more visible.
Yeslin A.
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC

I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.