BY GARNIER #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Casey P.
Casey P.
I honestly didn't see too much of a difference after applying this. It does make my skin look more even toned, but my under eyes still look dark.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Emily  K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was just okay for me. Its basically a concealer with a metal rollerball. It comes in a universal beige tone and it doesn't match my skin tone very well. The rollerball does feel nice but you can only rub it under your eye once or twice because too much product will come out if you do more
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I would use it for when I had dark circles under my eyes. It would really help reduce the appearance of the circles. I was actually impressed how easy it was to hide my eye bags with this product. I am impressed and I will probably buy again!
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS
Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Alessia S.
Alessia S.
I have seen zero difference in my dark circles since using this product, however it is very cool and soothing, it is a very gentle product but there are zero results.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
bruna F.
bruna F.
Mineola , NY
makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??