Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Used daily never seen much of a result. The roller was cooling and refreshing but that it.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

A very powerful product, I really like it very much and if it fulfills its function to diminish the dark circles. Its very easy to roll-on. I recommend it, if it works. The case is super practical
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
alisha s.
alisha s.
Bronx , New York

this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO

This feels great going on but doesn't have a lot of coverage. My circles are pretty dark but it does work well for a quick fix.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY

I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Mia B.
Mia B.

Para la elaboración de esta gama, Garnier ha seleccionado los mejores activos cosméticos como la glicerina que aporta hidratación, el ácido salicílico que reduce las imperfecciones y el ácido glicólico que minimiza las irregularidades de la piel y los ha combinado con los mejores ingredientes de origen natural, mezclando en algunos de sus productos la Vitamina E junto con la Vitamina Cg(derivado de la VitaminaC), dos potentes antioxidantes que ofrecen multitud de beneficios a la piel, aportando una protección celular global frente a la acción nociva de los radicales libres y frente al estrés oxidativo, además, estas dos vitaminas, utilizadas conjuntamente, tienen la capacidad de regenerarse la una de la otra, y por lo tanto, la protección antioxidante será mucho más duradera y más intensa.
Grecia G.
Grecia G.

It's perfect too hide imperfections and it protect your skin. I really like
Madelyn B.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Madison C.
Madison C.
Nixa

I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.