Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Casey P.
Casey P.

I honestly didn't see too much of a difference after applying this. It does make my skin look more even toned, but my under eyes still look dark.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO

I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I mighht consider trying the colorless version in the future Show
Heather B.
Heather B.
Townsend, TN

I did notice a slight change in my dark circles but nothing dramatic. Overall nice product
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

I can honestly say this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Doesn't cake up and is easy too apply. I put it on and automatically look refreshed and awake.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH

This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Decent product. If it's nice and cold (put in fridge) it works and feels great. Perfect for the morning after those monthy crying fits! Lol. Not sure if I would repurchase but i'll eventually use up!
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
Lompoc, CA

I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX

I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.