BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Molly F.
Raleigh, NC
Made my eyes look instantly younger. The metal ball that is used to apply the cream works similarly to placing two cold spoons on your eyes
funciona mejor si lo dejas en la nevera,
Ya que la bolita se enfría y ayuda a que tus ojos se ven menos hinchados y las ojeras desaparecen
Julie S.
El Paso , TX
Since I'm a breast cancer fighter due to my medicines, my eyes are always dark , so I tried this product and it has helped my dark circles
Karina G.
Buda, TX
The best eye product i have tried when i don't want to use makeup at ALL. It makes my dark circles disappear to where i get a natural look.
ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ ᴘ.
Plymouth, MN
I love this product, super cooling and helps with puffiness, I like the way the product dispenses. I’ve bought it multiple times at target
Ramona L.
I really liked the roller ball applicator. It made for a great, mess free option, perfect for on the go. Coverage was good but not great.
ashley B.
I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
This is great! It has a tint of color so it works great under makeup for extra concealer too. Give me a refreshed feeling when I apply it
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
I used to get extremely bad dark circles under my eye due to working and not sleeping as much and let me tell you this thing does magic!!
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX
This product is amazing and it works how it's described it's one of the best I've tried with garnier being the brand the smell is amazing
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.