BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is a wonderful product. With two young kids I definitely have "tired" eyes. This product definitely works!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. It feels good rolling on & helps to hide my under-eye bags. This product definitely lasts forever & is a great deal for its price!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I mighht consider trying the colorless version in the future Show
Casey P.
Casey P.
I honestly didn't see too much of a difference after applying this. It does make my skin look more even toned, but my under eyes still look dark.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I can honestly say this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Doesn't cake up and is easy too apply. I put it on and automatically look refreshed and awake.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH
This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??