BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Hanna H.
Melbourne
I actually use this all over my face on days when I just want something light on my face and I love it! It’s nice and airy but it covers sooo well!
Olivia J.
Colton, CA
Works great in seconds takes away your dark circles use it everyday. Won't leave the house without it. Goes in very easy, rub on and you are done.
Mahra A.
I can’t tell you how good this dark circles cream is . It has a metal roller so thats a bonus because it depuffs the eyes. definitely recommend it.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This garnier skin renew eye roller is perfect for helping to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Plus it gives a little coverage which is great.
Leah M.
Grove City, Oh
Use this ever day. Goes on smooth, covers well and the color matches my skin tone. I put it on over my foundation under my eyes and over blemishes.
Britney S.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This product felt good under my eyes BUT I didn’t notice to much of a difference. Maybe I should try to use it for a more extended period of time.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, TX
I just started using this product so far it's good! The packaging is decent and the size of the product is efficient. It's meeting my expectations!
Kyla V.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love using this with my makeup routine. It covers great and helps hide dark circles. It's easy to use and has a great price point. Nice and gentle.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS
Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX
This eye roller is amazing! It is a great price and works better than the expensive ones I have tried. It helps minimize my dark circles instantly
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?